• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Prosecutor Gang

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Prosecutor Gang


    Trilogy Prosecutor Gang

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I decided to make an Edit of Edgeworth and must say that I'm proud of it

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Tall Pearls Comic But It's Actually Tall Pearls (commission from @Racecarart)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    sbubby go brr

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    My new desktop background. Cool, right?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Hello Gordon!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    So, My Friend Put AA3's Backstory Into AI Dungeon, and Got Back Some Interesting Results...

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    (Objection.lol) PW: Ace Attorney Case 1-2, but Phoenix Wright calls out Edgeworth's condition

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Ladies, Gentlemen, and Enbies of the Jury, I HAVE RETURNED

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    well, let's move on to season two for some corrections for now, the lineart for now.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    The goggles do nothing (possible aai2 spoilers)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    60 days until TGAAC

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    We have 60 days left Ace Attorney fans til The best games the series has produced: The Great Ace Attorney Adventures and The Great Ace Attorney 2 Resolve. I have been an ace attorney fan for a short time but I will tell you, Ace Attorney holds a special place in my heart. The series is so unique and almost all the characters are interesting. It's hard to believe I started the first ace attorney game on November. I did not believe a new release would come out in a few months after I finished the first TGAA fan translation. I might make another post like this every 10 days to keep the hype alive in this sub reddit. Now everyone preorder and make sure you get this game.

    submitted by /u/Ginabro
    [link] [comments]

    Made a remix of uncle ray’s theme :)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I juat finished case 2 of soj and I'm impressed.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    This is the first time I can say this about any of the prosecitors. I hate prosecutor Sahdmadhi. And I'm delighted.

    Every other prosecutor I can think of has always been a fun time and from their introductions I loved having them on screen. A lot of them are just flat out cool. The only other prosecutor I can think of that I dislike when on screen is Manfred Von Karma for obvious reasons. Now I have only played the mainline AA games, and there might be someone to hate in the investigations games.but so far Sahdmadhi is the first prosecutor that makes me want to punch him in the face. He is just so arrogant but not in a fun way like Edgeworth. However I have not played aa1 in a long time and Edgeworth might be a lot more infuriating in his first appearance than I remember.

    Edit: oops I posted this early. I still have some more stuff to say.

    Sahdmadhi however is just so hateable. And I love it. This is the first prosecutor that feels like a rival to me, the player, Instead of just to Phoenix, Apollo, and Athena. He is the absolute antithesis of everything I have been learning as I play through these games. And feels like a perfect final prosecutor for the end of the Phoenix Write games. An ultimate test of ideals. He is just so cold and calculated, while still being overconfident and sort of robotic. The obvious comparison to Sahdmadhi is Blackquill as they share alot of the traits I just listed. But Blackquill has Fulbright to humanize him, which I think makes him more cool and fun rather than hateable. I dislike Sahdmadhi because of how he acts as I've seen so far, but he allready feels like an amazing character.

    submitted by /u/legofanman06
    [link] [comments]

    Question - am i the only one who after seeing this piece of official art genuinely thought they started dating outside of screen?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Best songs from JFA, T&T and AJ?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    JFA - Ini Miney / Mimi Miney theme (Scars etched by flame)

    T&T - Godot theme

    AJ - Ema Skye theme / Trucy Wright theme / Mike Meekins, Dr Hotti theme (Eccentrics)

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    [OC][SPOILER](?) - After like a week of touch-ups, I finally feel like this can be dropped here. Based on the AA1 cover art, here’s a faux-case art I made for my Defence OC Helena’s first case as lead Defence Attorney: Turnabout Wonderland.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    If one of the culprits from Justice for All were to return in a future game, which one would you want it to be?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 2-4 - Farewell, My Turnabout

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Are you saying all subreddits are suspicious because they have threads?

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What do you think of Justice For All's finale?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Super saiyan 2 Phoenix wright (Art by me)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    (Objection.lol) PW: Ace Attorney Case 2-1, but Phoenix Wright calls out unprofessionalism

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    randomcrap.mp4

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    [PW 1 Spoiler]

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Is there a reason why Redd White didn't kill Wright when he confronted him at Bluecorp?

    submitted by /u/Lana_Beniko
    [link] [comments]

    I chose my 6 favourite reminiscence themes, which one do you like the most?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment