• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Ace Attorney Revisualization be like

    Ace Attorney Revisualization be like


    Revisualization be like

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    [OC] Post Timeskip Phoenix Trilogy sprite

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    "You insist on presenting an outdated autopsy report!? THINK, WRIGHT! THINK!"

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Maya hates when people write her name in red

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    ever post a sprite of larry being a lawyer, as you know all sprites at the beginning are HD drawings, so here is the original drawing.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    [OC] Maya as Colonel Noodle for Month of May(a)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Finally arrived!!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Dancy dance : lesbian edition

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Athena Cykes fanart that I made in 30 min or so

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Yes, Phoenix is an "ace attorney"

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    People in the games aknowledge many times that Phoenix was the only one who would've been able to succeed in his crazy cases.

    By the middle of game 2 or the beginning of game 3, Phoenix is an amazing attorney.

    submitted by /u/Doombox101
    [link] [comments]

    Susato Mikotoba fanart

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney trilogy

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Is there any differences between the physical copy from Japan and the digital?

    submitted by /u/itsBrvndo
    [link] [comments]

    Beat my first Ace Attorney game last night

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I am a huge fan of the Professor Layton series. Been playing them since I was a kid. One year my mom got me the Ace Attorney crossover. I played it and enjoyed it (weird plot though). It got me interested in the AA franchise even though I wasn't good at the court session parts

    Bought the original trilogy on my 3DS a few months ago. Started playing it and got hooked after the first hour. Got a little busy so played it whenever I could and I was enjoying it a lot

    Lots of good characters, funny moments, great music, and overall a really solid experience. Who would've thought a game based on playing as a lawyer would be so fun. I had heard lot of good things about the games and it met all the expectations

    I won't be joining this sub until I at least beat the original trilogy. Looking forward to playing the rest of the franchise

    Also put Phoenix Wright in Smash Bros

    submitted by /u/Quetzal00
    [link] [comments]

    Spotted in the wild. I hate that it will forever remind me of Ace Attorney now.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Best Apollo Justice defendant?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I didn't add Phoenix since he would break the poll

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Carol_Cookie_Simp
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Reminiscence Theme from AA1?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if these have been done, and I apologize if they have, but I want to do polls on your favorite Reminiscence Theme from each game, starting with AA1 and ending with SOJ (no TGAA or PLvPW because I haven't played them yet).

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    S I B L I N G S

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    What would be the best way to prevent Pheonix from being in any cases in unspecified future game?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I'm always gonna appreciate Bugsnax's casting for giving me an AA/Sonic crossover.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    If an AA4/5/6 collection is released, how should they handle the artstyle? Should AJ and DD/SOJ keep their 2D and 3D artstyle, or should they find a middleground?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    My unique tier list

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment