• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Ace Attorney Tried to mimic the pixel style in Miles Edgeworth: Investigations

    Ace Attorney Tried to mimic the pixel style in Miles Edgeworth: Investigations


    Tried to mimic the pixel style in Miles Edgeworth: Investigations

    Posted:

    Decided to remake my old Trucy Wright drawing from 2017! ��✨ Here's a comparison between 2017 and 2021 [OC]

    Posted:

    Did a doodle of Maya on a burger!

    Posted:

    The Return of the Great Departed Soul released by Scarlet Study!

    Posted:

    Just finished Investigations 2 & came up with a new name & cover for the game (MAJOR SPOILERS)

    Posted:

    Considering how little we know about the characters' birthdays, do you think there will ever be a case or plotline involving a main character's birthday, like a traumatic incident happening that day?

    Posted:

    Furthermore, do you think this might actually explain why no one has a listed birthday, possibly because some characters don't wanna tell anyone their birthday due to the trauma?

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    @plasticpinkcats: "The Incarceration of Manfred von Karma..."

    Posted:

    Misadventures of the Fey Household (Spoilers for T&T / Questionable language warning)

    Posted:

    Trucy Wright, the world’s best magician! ��

    Posted:

    The most insane discord argument I've ever seen, remade with objection.lol

    Posted:

    Ron DeLite just won't show up.

    Posted:

    So... I'm in a bit of a pickle. I tried to do everything prior to going to the detention center. I've even presented a multitude of things to the people you can talk to but nada. I also haven't gotten the Urn back into my court record or anything like that. I know there are probably a lot more reddit posts than the ones I found (one had the exact info I needed but the OP of the comment deleted their account).

    ETA: Okay, so I just wanted to add that I figured it out. You need to present the profile of the victim (Kane Ballard) to Gumshoe. I'll be leaving this up for anyone in the future that may fall into the same issue I did.

    submitted by /u/DaifukuSakuraMochi
    [link] [comments]

    If a new AA anime was made, what would you want it to be based on?

    Posted:

    If you picked an adaptation, how much should be taken from the games and how much should be an original telling?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    My original trilogy case tierlist. Thoughts?

    Posted:

    What other Capcom property could work with a PLvAA style crossover, with each property's style of gameplay and storytelling?

    Posted:

    Awesome Kay backgrounds by DeviantJam#0490 on discord

    Posted:

    My attempt as Fem Mitsurugi! Love his expression

    Posted:

    where can I find the Apollo jusice HD sprite pck complete qith animations

    Posted:

    4th ending to Dual Destinies found (MAJOR SPOILERS)

    Posted:

    Started playing Dual Destinies, I guess it was time for and U P D A T E D tier list

    Posted:

    When playing one of the games, when was the music timed perfectly with what was going on?

    Posted:

    For me, it's in AAI when Shi-Long Lang said "Not so fast" and it lined up with part of Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    if the channeling technique is so sacred and prestigious why doesnt anyone have any knowledge on the Feys?

    Posted:

    is it because they lived in the Kurain village, not Khura'in the kigndom? still, there must be at least a few connections between the village and the kingdom. is there really no correlation whatsoever between the Fey clan and the kingdom's royalty? did i miss something or do they really never mention anything of the sort?

    submitted by /u/_dfon_
    [link] [comments]

    I've been waiting for someone to miss for last 42 hours, I regret coming to this party

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment