• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney Seventh Case Maker Contest Results

    Ace Attorney Seventh Case Maker Contest Results


    Seventh Case Maker Contest Results

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Thanks to the three entrants and nine voters who partook in some way in this contest!

    Without further introduction, the results:

    Congrats to all and thanks again. See you in the summer with the next contest.

    submitted by /u/teamcrazymatt
    [link] [comments]

    "Thank you for all your hard work"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who wants to see this kind of box art for AA7 rather than the 4 panel box art?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Alternative universe Matt (2-4 spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Felt like drawing the man himself ��

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Flat Cap Phoenix is underrated

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I drew Maya a while back, thought I'd share it

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    (dats me yellin) I found this old photoshop I made after playing Ace Investigations.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Why does Godot have a portal gun?!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    This is something Maya would actually do

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    [Full vid in comments] "How NOT to make an Ace Attorney fan case" - A video fancase intentionally filled with pretty much every fancase sin in the book, from flanderization, to continuity errors.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Is there a name for that yellow line of bows down the center of Mask Demasque's shirt?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    6-5 Spoilers: The sisters as they were very young... (Art by "virgichuu" on Tumblr)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Made a cover of some soundtrack few weeks ago and thought I could also put it here...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    AA4 Spoilers: Why is *SPOILER* named after...?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Why is Kristoph's dog's name the Italian word for "clams"?

    submitted by /u/TheHistoryofCats
    [link] [comments]

    I have reached the level of cursed, and I'm proud of myself

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Happy 2 year anniversary to The Inherited Turnabout!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Opinions on Rise from the Ashes?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I'm halfway through and I actually find this case quite tiring and annoying:

    >Angel's 1st trial testimony got me reload the game couple times.

    >Don't really like the 3D evidence analysis

    >Pacing is awfull, it drags so long that i just wish it ended right away

    >During the investigation time the game isn't clear enough with what i'm supposed to do next, who should i talk to next, what evidence should i show to whom next. Basically i've been doing circles around the places couple times before finally checking the guide.

    >2 pages of evidences and it seems like it's even more to come

    >Basically the very first case in which i had to use the guide to progress further

    So. Is it just me? Well, i'm not finished with the chapter yet so my opinion might change after i'm done. Just wanted to share my rant. What do you think about RftA? Btw. I loved every single previous chapter and binged them all in 2 days so it's not like i'm trying to hate on entire game or something but i consider taking a break before playing 2nd game after RftA xD

    submitted by /u/nexuro01
    [link] [comments]

    Lets be honest, what HASNT Phoenix been?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    White screen flashing is KILLING me, is there ANY way to deal with it?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I'm playing Ace Attorney Trilogy, I'm on episode 4. I really want to continue playing, but the white flashes used for "emphasis" are UNBEARABLE. It's impossible to turn them off in the menu - you can only turn off screen shaking, but not this horrendous flashing.

    Please I'm begging you, is there ANYTHING AT ALL that I could do to filter this out? Some kind of visual filter program? Mods? Alternative versions of the game? Anything???

    submitted by /u/Senthe
    [link] [comments]

    The Stolen Turnabout, but Judge has a spine. (Grand Finale) (Also 3-5 spoilers)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Hey! Am I crazy or did the new Among Us Airship have Ace Attorney music for the debate/voting period?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    *Airship update

    I'm not sure, but I think that's what I've heard for the new background music, but I'm not sure. (I've only seen gameplay, for the life of me can't figure out how to access it myself).

    submitted by /u/HyperboloidalPop
    [link] [comments]

    Made a tier list for the Trilogy OST (link in comments)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    If the whole trilogy’s story had to fit into one game, how would you structure it without the game getting too long?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment