• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Ace Attorney Pov: Laurice deauxnim is painting you 🎨🖌

    Ace Attorney Pov: Laurice deauxnim is painting you ����


    Pov: Laurice deauxnim is painting you ����

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Thought I would make fan box art for 456

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    I built Trilo Quist

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    where did Max get those UNO cards?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I de-moustach’d Russell Berry yesterday and I didn’t want him to be alone in his suffering so I did the same to the Judge

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Late-night Von Karma fanart! I love her so much ����

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    A wip for the 3rd anniversary of disbarment

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else agree that Raymond Shields is the most cuddleable and cutest assistant in the whole series?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Kinopio-kun in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Edgeworth... Pretty... (Comic Dub)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Just beat DGS. Here’s a tier list. Feel free to criticize my terrible opinions.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Is older Ema Skye hot?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Hot in like a different way, please?

    submitted by /u/CamperorAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Just a random detail about 6-4

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    This is really, really obvious if you know what rakugo is (my memory is hazy on how much does the game explains rakugo as a performance). I am only posting for people who might not have noticed this.

    Perhaps this is a coincidence, but...

    I believe this chapter has no investigation segment because it is a case about rakugo - the traditional Japanese storytelling style where the storyteller stays in the same seiza sitting position, never standing up/leaving their seat!

    So like a rakugo performance, no snooping around for information in this chapter, just sit tight and listen to the story.

    submitted by /u/Ju5tig
    [link] [comments]

    Should there be a new prosecutor for AA7?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    What is the most well regarded case of the original trilogy?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    The other day I made a post about big top and found out It was one of the most disliked ones, so I guess I got a bit curious about the most liked ones.

    The ones I enjoyed the most were probably 1-4, 2-4 and 3-5, but I also felt 1-5 and 2-2 were pretty good.

    submitted by /u/desc4life
    [link] [comments]

    Why I don't like Godot personally

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Ok, this post may contain REALLY controversial opinions, and doesn't suggest to change reader's opinion. Just put "seems to" before every verb. Also, I may compare Diego to Barok van Zieks really often in this post, so to those who really hate him — you have been warned. Let's proceed.

    Let's start with me specifying something: I don't care about character's backstory/background or true motivations if he doesn't attract me from the start. I prefer to rate characters purely of my impression of them at first, and if it so happens — I may postpone my opinion till the end of this character's screen time. It may sound egoistical, cynical, dumb to you, but I just don't follow the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover", because I was born that way.

    Ok, let's get to the topic at hand — my opinion on Diego "Godot" Armando. He has a cool design choice, decent idea behind his character, and looks interesting in general. But here's a problem: He is, um, an...asshole, in a really annoying way. He acts condescending to everyone: Judge, his own witnesses, Dick, defendants — that makes his redemption feels fake to me, I don't believe it. How is it guaranteed that he wouldn't act the same way had he returned in the other games? The reason why Barok's redemption works is though even if he's shown to be aggressive towards Japanese — he is still respectful to Londoners surrounding him, which AT LEAST gives a reason to turn a ear towards his apologies, at least in my book.

    And here's, of course, Armando putting unexistent blame from his own shoulders on Phoenix's. Let's start with something obvious: some guy proposed that Godot's brain was damaged due to poison. Now let's think logically: Diego was in coma for 6 or so years. Do you think that his medical condition wouldn't be thoroughly checked, before letting him go? I know that Japanifornia's legal system is strange, but I doubt it's better than their medical system. So with that out of the way: Godot hating Wright. Yes, you may say that he acted irrational, that it's supposed to be that way, thay it makes him human, etc...All of this "hatred" comes down to calling Phoenix "Trite" (or just namecalling), and acting passive-aggressive. The thing that's basically done by every prosecutor. That's just a trope. It doesn't make his hatred seem genuine, at least for me. I know that's hatred IS an irrational emotion, but it's not supposed to irritate. In character's case, it's supposed to make me interested in what's going on with the dude hating me. Here — I just don't care, the only thing I wonder is how long I have to endure this torture. Barok's hatred, on the other hand, FELT genuine and made me interested in it's cause. Just a better example.

    So, the verdict: since Shelly stepped down as my 3rd unfavourite character, I, with a smile on my face, place Godot on the place of this assassin.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Emulator help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know an emulator that can run AAI and AAI2 smoothly on Android?

    submitted by /u/NunobokoSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    just wanna ask

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    did any of the games mention anything about phoenix's parents (like actual parents, not ancestors or anything), I'm just curious

    or just dumb and ignorant which is most likely the case

    not to mention I'm still on t&t

    submitted by /u/imtoolazytomakenames
    [link] [comments]

    I vaguely recall Phoenix saying he doesn't know much about flowers apart from sunflowers and tulips (?) in 1-2

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    What about dahlias and irises

    submitted by /u/mega_dunce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment