• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Ace Attorney Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #56: How about art from INSIDE THE GAME!

    Ace Attorney Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #56: How about art from INSIDE THE GAME!


    Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #56: How about art from INSIDE THE GAME!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Navyseal copypasta. But it's edgeworth

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Now with audio! Credits to u/ceramicsmelter for the original video

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    When you hear she likes bad boys....

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Shu Attorney v. New Attorney

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Hi everyone, first time post. I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the series, specifically the series as written by Shu Takumi compared to the newer games.

    I loved the trilogy, and It's what gave me my love for ace attorney. It's been 4 years since I beat T&T, and I only just started Apollo Justice out of a desire for more. I refused to move on to any of the newer games, including Apollo, due to how different it felt. I dropped DD in case 1. Spirit of justice felt off from the gameplay trailers I watched. I realized a large portion of my "ness" that I felt was likely due to Shu not writing the newer games. When I realized he wrote Apollo justice and accepted that he wanted Wright's journey to be mostly over I could accept the different ness of AJ, despite feeling like it's a weaker entry like justice for all. But I even have a bit of love for hobo nick, I feel like his confidence is a great direction despite his past. (Only in case 2 rn)

    But I see a lot of people LOVE the newer games even declaring them their favorite or saying they have their favorite cases. For those who feel this way, what do you think about the differences between Shu's Attorney world and the capcom continued one? I know Shu moved on to DGS and so I want to get my hands on it. But I really just want people's thoughts on the differences and how they feel.

    Then again, even Apollo Justice feels very different which makes me wonder if I would like DGS after all. Was it Shu's writing I liked, was it the ace attorney concept, was it the music?

    TLDR: How do people feel about the differences between Shu's trilogy, his writing, and capcom's continued series. What do you feel the differences are, and is there even a clear line?

    submitted by /u/DangoBlitzkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S THE CAAAAAHPS!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    The greatest thing ever: A silver Samurai Walkie Talkie with Dick Gumshoe wearing a conductors hat

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I bought SoJ a while ago and I was saving it for after I finished DD so I can't return it. Everything's shifted to the right and I already tried uninstalling it then installing it again. Help?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Attorney badge on window

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Ace Attorney 7 idea

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I'm sure this topic has been talked about a lot but my hope for the game is this

    There are two ways it could go; either some take place in Khura'in or none do. I'd be fine with either, maybe there could be a break from Khura'in for this game and they'll return to it later. The non Khura'in portions could mostly be Athena's cases where you have Blackquill as an assistant/co counsel. I would love that personally as I thought Blackquill was the best part of 6-4 and he's my favorite character so seeing him on the defense in more cases would be amazing. If some do take place in Khura'in, the last case could probably involve both countries in a more connected way than 6-5, possibly the same killer killed someone in both places within a short time-frame? I'm kind of rambling but I just wanted to put my thoughts down and see if our guys agree or what you think.

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Art 2: Edgeworth

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    My Objection (2001) theme Remix

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    My issue with RFTA

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Longtime AA fan here, replaying the first 3 games since I just bought the HD port for the switch. Currently, I'm at the tail end of Rise from the Ashes, and for as long as I can remember I've always been bothered by the "Joe Darke was an innocent man sent to death" logic they use in the trial. It's stated multiple, multiple times that he was a serial murderer and confessed to the police about everything. Maybe I'm just not understanding the AA logic here, but the fact that he didn't actually murder Neil Marshall doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He confessed to murdering 5 people,
    Ema Skye witnessed him literally trying to stab her, and that's that. The police already had their victims, an investigation running, and now a confession. (I also highly doubt they were unable to find DNA/evidence on any of his victims, but that's a completely different topic of discussion.) Yes, he was wrongfully convicted for murdering Marshall, but again, that doesn't make him an innocent man. Has anyone else ever found this to be odd or is something in the case just not clicking for me?

    submitted by /u/renieandthejets
    [link] [comments]

    So, I've been getting into a lot of different games recently, and I have a question about the games outside of the original trilogy.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I'm at the very end of Turnabout Big Top on PW:AA Justice for All and I really enjoy it. I don't usually play these types of games, and I probably wouldn't even care about ace attorney if it hadn't been recommended to me. but that's besides the point.

    How do you people manage to have played most of the other games? And how can new fans get the same experience? I guess there's emulation, but I don't feel comfortable doing it, and sadly a DS is 200 bucks in my country and the games aren't cheap as well so I can't afford it.

    Maybe one day Capcom will release the other games on steam or on the switch?

    submitted by /u/circunflex
    [link] [comments]

    If the DGS pursuit theme was in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Great Ace Attorney

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Can someone help me get this game in English through BlueStacks? I downloaded the app, but when I search for the game, nothing shows up... I rlly want to play this game so any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DushiSushi123
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Synaptic Resonance/Revisualization sequence a good mechanic?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Question is simple, but I'm curious to get everyone's takes on this.

    Personally, I get torn about the Synaptic Resonance because on the one hand, it is really cool when it's done well (space station, 6-3), but on the other hand it does take away from the magic of figuring it out yourself that the original trilogy had (think 3-5 - pretty much its entire final trial portion). Because it's a dedicated gameplay mechanic, it does make that a-ha moment less organic and imo the gratification feels manufactured as a result. But maybe it would be fine if it's reserved for a case that really needs it?

    Edit: to add, I felt like it was an attempt at replicating the Logic feature that was there in the Investigation games, but I actually liked logic a lot more because it did require a bit more thought from the player to connect the dots (as opposed to presenting the answers like a test question), and it was in the investigation setting, as opposed to a trial, so that also played a factor for me.

    submitted by /u/c-lings
    [link] [comments]

    An attempt at digital art

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment