• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Ace Attorney Legs

    Ace Attorney Legs


    Legs

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Phoenix Wright full body sprite.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I think that's suppose to be for soda not coffee.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    OBJE-

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Some Custom Sprites I made.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Apollo has seen some stuff

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    An attorney's first love

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Extremely Cursed Image of Phoenix with his Hair Down

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Rating every Ace Attorney Case

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Using my new character to make a compelling story that is well thought out and interesting <<<<<<<<<<<< Using my new character to make outdated memes.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    i saw someone lose their head on stand once [fan render]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Drew Grossberg together with one of his concept arts

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    So I've just finished apollo justice and...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    It was amazing seriously the fact that everything link together a the very end is soooo satisfying and the Last plot twist with apollo's mom was SOOOOOO unpredictable I was actually screaming in suprise. That was a very good game in the series and probably one of my favorites actually

    submitted by /u/ludaluda_yt
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you want to see as a defendant in a future trial ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    could be a repeat if you want, let me know!

    here are my two top choices:

    1. Franziska Von Karma: kinda wish we saw it in the Trilogy, would be interesting to see a character like Franziska in a situation like this, also would love to see her interactions with Wright as his defendant, and howw Edgeworth and Gumshoe feel abou it
    2. Apollo Justice: every major character has been a defendant at this point, lol. so Apollo needs to continue the trend and be a defendant, both Phoenix and Athena are equally great choies for his lawyer (Phoenix being a reverse of 4-1 and would be interesting to explore his mentor/student relationship more through that, while Athena is Apollo's sidekick/junior so it would also be interesting)
    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    Caption This

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Edgeworth's Nationality

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    I just recently played the 2nd and 3rd Phoenix Wright games for the first time and when I realized Edgeworth is British. The way he says objection doesn't really show his accent so I just kinda assumed he was Japanese or american, but then during the beginning of bridge to the turnabout he said take that and hold it which made made it very clear that he's British. I just want to know. Am I the only one who was thrown off by this?

    submitted by /u/BicBoyJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Kristoph Gavin as a Sailor Senshi

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    DGS

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    So whats the status on DGS? I've heard that there was evidence supporting it being ported during the concert.

    submitted by /u/CooperWinkler
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone makes one of these but. Here we go again. Just finished the Trilogy.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Say something nice about Cindy Stone.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Help please! I’m stuck in rise from the ashes! I’ve done everything I’m supposed to, but Edgeworth doesn’t show up when I go to his office.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    So I want to know...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    So I played AJ and I want to know if people think this too...Zak is the worst character in the game. I just want to know if you people think the same and if you not tell me why he's a good character (when I say bad/good characther I refer to how he acts in the game c:)

    submitted by /u/RegularMeasurement81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment