• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Ace Attorney Welcome Furbziska Von Karma! (Bow is a placeholder until i regain my sanity)

    Ace Attorney Welcome Furbziska Von Karma! (Bow is a placeholder until i regain my sanity)


    Welcome Furbziska Von Karma! (Bow is a placeholder until i regain my sanity)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    I continue to think Blackquill is best boy, just look at him. So fun to draw

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Bought cookie cutters for a cousin's birthday, and one of the shapes was...well...familiar.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    In the second Ace Attorney trilogy, Phoenix Wright becomes the very thing he was mocked for using: A bailout that mystically manages to save the case when the defense needs it most.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    This was a showerthought that got taken down.

    submitted by /u/JustAGrump1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about AJ:AA Trial 4

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    I don't remember if it was explained, but how did Vera Misham make sketches of all of Apollo's previous trials? Was Phoenix feeding her information to make forged evidence, like that bloody Ace?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/zamerux
    [link] [comments]

    Redd White

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    Redd White

    submitted by /u/MassiveLeopard4
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a save file for the 4th case in Justice for All? [Steam PWAAT:T]

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I just got a new computer since my laptop broke, and I re-downloaded the game expecting steams cloud save would keep it, but apparently not. Does anyone have a save I can use, I was just starting the 4th case in "Justice for All"?

    Thank you ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/Nametaken121
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix vs Mia

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I just wanted to know, who do you guys think is the superior lawyer, this is a debate that I just want to get out of my head. So yeah who is the better attorney and why?

    submitted by /u/TheFlyingStickM
    [link] [comments]

    Chords of Steel work miracles for me

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:54 AM PDT

    Have you ever tried Apollo's Chords of Steel? Couple of times when I felt extremely anxious with noone around to support me, I tried shouting "I am Sir Osric and I am fine!". You know what? It does work. Does anyone has similar experience?

    submitted by /u/SirOsric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment