• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Ace Attorney I'm running out of ideas.

    Ace Attorney I'm running out of ideas.


    I'm running out of ideas.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Firefighter Phoenix AU? Yes- ����

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney but it's just Phoenix (full video in comments)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    (AA2 spoilers!) After around 4 days, Matt is finally done !!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    My best friend painted this on a rock for me ❤️

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I saw this sprite for Miles and thought “What if he had a pony tail?”

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Drew Maya

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    My favorite genre of video games

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Just finished playing the original trilogy

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Definitely one of my favourite game series now! All the puns, wordplay and various character interactions throughout all 3 games made for a standout and excellent experience (Besides having to perfectly position the vase while the Blue Badger Music played on loop). Briefly switching over to play as Edgeworth during the third game got me hyped as well. Hopefully the Apollo Justice/Athena Cykes games get ported eventually as well!

    submitted by /u/RageofAfrica
    [link] [comments]

    How old do you think Wendy Oldbag is?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    She stopped counting after 20 which means nobody knows, but that doesn't stop us whippersnappers from guessing!

    submitted by /u/practice_spelling
    [link] [comments]

    GhostRyuunosuke: "I’m curious. Can Nahyuta sense their presence?"

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Help, anyone knows how to fix this problem with the screen? (Btw, I only have this problem with Dgs, neither dual destinies nor spirit of justice have it)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Observation I noticed. (MAJOR DD SPOILERS)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    In the monstrous turnabout, Jinxie has a habit of mistaking people for demons. However, she proclaims the following when she first meets detective Fulbright: "Eek! A ghost!" At first, I thought nothing of it. Then I got to Fulbright's reveal that he was the phantom in disguise. Then I remembered that quote. It works on two levels. First of all, Phantom is a synonym for ghost and the phantom's mask gives him a ghostly appearance. Second of all, since Fulbright was dead, but there, that was sort of like a ghost of him. Either Jinxie somehow knew about the whole thing, or that is some brilliant foreshadowing by the developers.

    submitted by /u/DRMFeint
    [link] [comments]

    It's the truth.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    PWvsLayton Breakdown Part 1

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Spoilers for all of PW vs Layton!!!

    So this is something. For one of my first posts on Reddit ever, I'm going to give a bunch of worthless text dumps of my opinions on the latest Ace Attorney game that I've played, and the last one I can play outside of Japan, going part by part, probably once a day. Before we start, I guess I'll give a little background on my history with the series. I've been a fan of the series for about 6-7 years, and I've played every game on iOS, and watched hours upon hours of let's plays for each game. Personally I love every game in the series, even Apollo Justice and Investigations 1, probably because I play mostly for the characters and crazy story beats instead of difficult contradictions to solve. I've also played the first 2 Layton games, starting the third one soon. Layton's just... crazy man. Like, Ace Attorney is obviously wacky and zany sometimes but Layton takes it to a whole other level which I can kind of respect. So starting this game for the first time last month, I was prepared for a whole bunch of nonsensical fun, and that's pretty much what I got.

    We start out with a taste of the beautiful animated cutscenes of this game which goes for the entire art style and direction for the whole game. It's definitely one of its finest points, along with something else that kicks in during the title sequence, the music. Oh god the music in this game is beautiful! From Layton remixes, ace attorney remixes, and all new originals, it's all perfect. Anyway, we drop in on everyone's favorite professor and (self-proclaimed) apprentice duo, Layton and Luke! Thankfully, Luke has his European voice instead of the American one. No offense to the American voice actress, but I just prefer this Luke a lot more, with the more adorkable type of high pitched British accent. Then we pop in on Phoenix and Maya, and their voices are... fine? I prefer Sam Riegel, and Abby Trott is great, but these two kind of seem like they don't want to be here? But they don't drag it down at all, it's just a little distracting sometimes. Then, one of many best girls in this game appears soaked at Layton and Luke's doorstep. Because Flora gets completely screwed over no matter what series it is, Layton decides Espella Cantabella is his new female assistant that he'll protect no matter what...who is subsequently abducted by a witch immediately after he says this. Already, the game is clearly leaning heavily on the Layton aesthetic, and it was pretty clear there would be some classic Layton shenanigans throughout the whole game, and I was perfectly fine with that, as long as it was funny, intentionally or not. I can't forget to mention the pure joy that is the name of Carmine Accidente, and I sincerely wish he had more of a role in this game, if only to hear that name more. Although, that did help me realize there would still be plenty of ace attorney charm to enjoy in this game, and I think it's at its best when the two themes merge together. After some Chelmey and Barton cameos, we find Espella tied up in London Bridge, and I literally burst out laughing when I had to solve a puzzle to untie her. Probably a good time to elaborate on my earlier point about the art in this game. A ton of the puzzles have these really pretty or funny pieces of art to go along with the puzzle on the top of the screen, and it's just another reason to play this game and see all it has to offer.

    To end the part, we help Espella escape with some clever usage of Luke and Espellas hood that somehow flies through the air perfectly onto the boat that Espella... jumped down on from the bridge? Like I said earlier, don't think too hard when it's a Layton and Wright crossover. We end this Layton segment with the great witch, who we don't know is the great witch yet, sending Layton and Luke into the book. Looking back on this with final case knowledge, it doesn't really make sense, but it does in its own little Layton way so it's fine. I don't want to go too far with this first post, so I'll just mention the awesomeness that is the anime cutscene for the first trial segment. It's so dark, thrilling, funny, and mysterious in only like 20 seconds and the best part is how it follows what we'll find out about the case perfectly.

    Like I said earlier this is one of my first posts ever, so if I did something wrong, please let me know. Anyway, discuss my super wrong opinions or super right opinions below.

    submitted by /u/The16thStudent11037
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most clever foreshadowing in an Ace Attorney game? (No DGS Spoilers plz)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Take that! Your honour, look at this picture!The murder weapon was this coffee cup!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Apollo Justice vs. Rose Quartz

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Asking for a Herlock Sholmes

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I hate everything....

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I still have yet to play DGS, and I keep getting spoiled. Just today I got spoiled twice times. I saw a tier list, which I did not know would contain DGS/DGS2 spoilers, and it did. It was spoiler-tagged, but most tier lists only contain the main series and Investigations games, all of which I have played. I also got spoiled about Iris Watson. Can I still enjoy the game?

    In an earlier post, I mentioned being spoiled about Megundal being guilty, Kazuma becoming a prosecutor, etc. So I again ask, can I still enjoy DGS' story?

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    MC Ride: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Rate my ship opinions (feel free to ask questions)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    One tierlist i dont think i ever did - culprits. Order of characters counts only in kino tier

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment