• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Ace Attorney My boyfriend made a pun and I thought it needed to be a thing, so let me present to you: Ace Attorney - Duel Destinies

    Ace Attorney My boyfriend made a pun and I thought it needed to be a thing, so let me present to you: Ace Attorney - Duel Destinies


    My boyfriend made a pun and I thought it needed to be a thing, so let me present to you: Ace Attorney - Duel Destinies

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    [OC] So excited for the game!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    [OC] Can’t wait to officially meet the DGS cast!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Are you happy now, Godot? Mia Fey is literally cat now!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Im so hyped for it!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Why does this look like a scene from a Max Payne game?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Guess I’m Going to Law School

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I started playing ace attorney because I was bored and now I'm signing up for the LSAT

    submitted by /u/savethebees1312
    [link] [comments]

    Slight AA3 spoilers, art by me ^^

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Who is the biggest Villain Sue so far in Ace Attorney? *Spoilers*

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    A Villain Sue is an evil/criminal character who is too successful.

    To me, the biggest villain sue culprit would be Ga'ran hands down. Ends up ruling illegally 23-years only be found as fraud to be dethroned by Apollo felt like a wish-fulfillment Shonen fairy tale fanfic gone wrong x10. She's also a failed Freeza/Frieza clone too.

    What is yours and why?

    submitted by /u/CamperorAgain
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Dahlia Hawthorne, my favourite girlboss,, Artwork by me!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I'M READY TO EXPERIENCE GRIEF IN BOTH ENGLISH AND JAPANESE

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    So which logo do you like more? ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    What’s Everyone’s Favourite Theme/Music From any of the Ace Attorney Games?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Mines definitely gotta be Godots theme song from Trials and Tribulations

    submitted by /u/GabesCat69
    [link] [comments]

    Who else wants to see this for the next title on switch because this is one of my favorite game on this series

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    The only time I saw Mia making this face

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    If you could bring one character from pre-timeskip back in Ace Attorney 7, who would it be ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    New localization?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Are the games getting a new localization that changes the setting to Japan (so essentially undoing the localization describe to move the setting to America)?A friend told me they were, but I can't find any information on it.

    submitted by /u/TheMountainKing98
    [link] [comments]

    HOLD IT! If the judge's seat is that high, then...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Listening to Turnabout Sisters Ballad is great while drinking tea on a rainy day ��

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Some arts

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Since IOS has compatibly issues still, should I get Spirit and Dual on 3DS or is there a chance they might come to Switch soon..ish?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    *compatibility... thanks, iPad.

    Introduced my husband to the anime and having an itch to play the games I never could play because no 3DS (married a man with one, woo!). I'm not in a giant hurry with the two Switch games coming out soon, but wondering if there's a chance the 3DS games might get ported over. I don't know anything about the 3DS other than 3D makes me nauseous.

    TL;DR - 3DS now or Switch maybe later?

    submitted by /u/Bee-and-the-Slimes
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite mainline Ace Attorney game?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Im curious of the results

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Ace Attorney spin-off

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Idea for a future Ace Attorney game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    What if there was an Ace Attorney game, that introduces us to a new protagonist. We play as them in every case and get to know them pretty well and that same protagonist turns out to be the killer in the final case.

    Even in that final case we play as them for most of the time. The player is out of the loop, but the protagonists inner thoughts give us subtle hints that they are the true killer.

    I think it would be an interesting twist in the AC franchise to actually play as the killer and not know it.

    Not sure if this idea has been posted before. With good writing, I think this concept would work really well.

    submitted by /u/Apple_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment