• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney The game is afoot! The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles will officially be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam on July 27, 2021!

    Ace Attorney The game is afoot! The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles will officially be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam on July 27, 2021!


    The game is afoot! The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles will officially be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Steam on July 27, 2021!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    The Great Ace Attorney coming to the West on July 27th

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Hopefully AAI2 follows ins the footsteps of DGS

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    ...Am I hallucinating? What timeline do we live in?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    So, now that Herlock Sholmes is the canon name for him in the English translation, who exactly is Phoenix talking about here?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Ah Yes, Thank You Very Much.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Even Among Us is getting excited!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles key art

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any objection?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    (OC) Meiji bros (Pokémon Legends Arceus × Great Ace Attorney)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    The Great Ace Ambassador

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    A lil' happy moment for disbarment day ����

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    My Mia Fey fanart !!! hope u like it <3

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    The Great Ace Attorney localization finally announced!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I beat the first two games in the original trilogy but never got around to the third. So let's fix that now!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I present: The trans badger

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    In honor of the latest news, HD Dancing Sholmes made by me!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    How Ace Attorney and a friend changed my life.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Today, Capcom announced they'll finally release a translation for the 2 The Great Ace Attorney games. This is incredible, I can believe it's finally being released. My best friend introduced me to the Ace Attorney series 5 years ago. He showed me an emulated version of the first game on his phone.

    At first I didn't understand the appeal of such a game, but after I finished the First Turnabout, I instantly became a fan. I ended up playing the entire original trilogy plus Apollo Justice, but hold on Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice until I got a 3DS last year, but I still didn't want to play them so that the series wouldn't end for me. Me and my friend used to talk all the time about how great the turnabouts and the characters were and how much we enjoyed the games. Our best talks were always after I finished one of the games and we started discussing the turnabouts, the characters and the overall plot of the game. 2 years ago he showed me the fan translations of the Great Ace Attorney he downloaded on his 3DS, which looked incredibly cool. I've been hoping since then that an official version could be released so that I could finally play it and discuss it later with my friend.

    Sadly, last year he decided to end his own life. He was only 19. I was so hurt by this that I didn't even want to play any video games for the rest of the year. But I promised him long before this that I would finish the last two mainline games someday, so at the beginning of this year, I finally finished Dual Destinies and Sprit of Justice. Both were amazing. Instinctively after finishing Dual Destines, I tried calling him to talk to him about everything I experienced while playing the game, but an error message from the voice mail made me remember the harsh reality. I'll be forever grateful to him for introducing me to this amazing saga, which I probably wouldn't have ever known about if it wasn't for him. I still remember him everyday, and I wish he was still here, specially today.

    Rest In Peace Liam. Miss you L.

    Ps: He was also the one who introduced me to anime and many other great video games. I used to call him L, for the character in Death Note, as it was the first anime he recommended me and was also our favorite. He looked a lot like the character and had a very similar personality to the character. Also, his name started with an L, so it fit him nicely.

    submitted by /u/Maclack018
    [link] [comments]

    A while back, I made this logo for TGAA and I am surprised how similar to the official logo it turned out to be.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    As someone who's been raving about The Great Ace Attorney, I can't be more hyped about the localization!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm Apollo Justice and I'm not fine!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Trailer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney: Investigations is really good at naming characters

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Okay, so I know people shit on Spirit of Justice for having some...... less than creative naming schemes, but I haven't seen people talk about the names of Chinese (Zheng Fa) people in the Investigations series.

    Firstly, the Zheng Fa Republic. Zheng Fa translates roughly to government or politics. Thus, the name of the country is the Republic of Politics.

    Next, we get introduced to Agent Shi-Long Lang. Shi means lion in Chinese, Long is dragon, and Lang is wolf. His name translates roughly to Agent Lion Dragon Wolf... I see whoever named him just picked three animals...

    Finally, we meet the President of the Republic of Politics, Di-Jun Huang. This isn't super obvious until you realize Chinese last names go at the front of names, and would be read Huang Di-Jun. Huang di, in Chinese, means emperor, so President Di-Jun Huang is President Emperor Jun of the Republic of Politics.

    I don't know how much of this is super obvious, but I thought it was hilarious.

    submitted by /u/ryang48
    [link] [comments]

    girl besties

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Remember, an DGS translation was leaked last year and it said it was going to be announced in 2021, and the leak was completely correct. Do you know was also on the leak?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney 7.

    To be announced in the Q3 of 2021.

    https://i.imgur.com/rPtPUp9.jpg

    submitted by /u/TheGreatfanBR
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, remember that one time Apollo Justice gave us a jury system in the Ace Attorney series? We’re getting it again, my fellow Westerners!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment