• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Ace Attorney my Ron Delite cosplay!

    Ace Attorney my Ron Delite cosplay!


    my Ron Delite cosplay!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    [OC] how draughty is that courtroom

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Fanart of Ema and Maya because I love them both

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Drew the boi

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Finished Spirit of Justice, so I drew Apollo for the occasion!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Last post got me inspired, so I made another one. This time I did create a custom overlay to separate out the BG, and try to match the modern style. I would've preferred to use the 3DS/Mobile versions art, but none of it exists without the AA4 logo, that I could find. Still I think I did a good job.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Haven't done art in quite a long while so I drew Trucy to get myself back in the game :D

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    TGAA has amazing yet very risky translation work

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    I just want to say that I've honestly been blown back by the incredible translation work the team has done on Chronicles. I'm not talking accuracy of translation from Japanese to English (I wouldnt know that), I'm talking about the liberties they've taken to elevate what would otherwise be pretty normal dialogue when translated to incredible dialogue especially for all the characters that are not directly from London and or don't speak/pronounce proper proper English.

    I mean given that there's no voice acting, they've chosen instead to DELIBERATELY misspell words to reflect how a Northerner, Italian and Bohemian would pronounce it. I get that this might cause non-native/weaker English speakers to completely not understand what they're saying at all which is a huge risk they've taken. But by God, as a native English speaker I absolutely love it. Gives the characters a level of relatability that's so enjoyable to read.

    Just want to put this out there cause I honestly appreciate what they've done here. It's a huge risk but one that I think has paid off, for me at least. Makes the game way more enjoyable in my opinion as a native English speaker. This game is going to receive a super high score on my VNDB rating just from the translation work alone.

    submitted by /u/AmnesiacRedPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Susato's little air punching "let's go!" animation is going to give me diabetes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    This girl is criminally adorable, send help

    submitted by /u/derumoth
    [link] [comments]

    I love how the Great Ace Attorney portrays the interactions between cultures, and it's portrayal of British imperialism.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    It's definitely the most political game(s) in the series. I never thought Ace Attorney would go that way, but they handled it well.

    With so many of the Victorian British characters just flaunting their bigotry towards the Japanese characters, and all the comments on how London is the center of the world, it really tries to make the player (identifying with Ryunosuke) explore a time and place where that amount racism and self-delusion caused so much global destruction.

    submitted by /u/ErnestGoesToGulag
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished case 3 of DGS 1 and I'm simply floored

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    This might be one of my favorite cases tbh. The constant shift in momentum is just so riveting as compared to some other cases where you're simply pushed against the wall at all times and the fact that you might just unknowingly have let absolute human garbage of the hook leaves such a horrible taste in your mouth and then that cliffhanger at the end. I'm fuckin exhausted man lol. I'd honestly argue that this case is more subverting than 2-4, atleast in that case the "good guys" atleast win in the end, but here you don't even know wtf has just happened. Without spoiling anything, do the other cases get even better or is this the best case in the whole game? Lol

    submitted by /u/Wenckstain
    [link] [comments]

    Ryunosuke is so adorable.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Played through the first case and I love his mannerisms. He's so adorable and the way he raises his hand like he's in school is cute.

    submitted by /u/Oki05
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got to experience the fabled "Legjection" in all it's glory!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    1st trial of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is phenomenal

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Holy moly, that first case is actual god tier. The premiere is pretty original (I only played the trilogy) because you have to defend yourself, and I'm pretty there were some variations to that, however, the MC was willing to give up his honest liberty just so he doesn't ruin his friend's chance to get to Great Britain. If it were PW, you know damn well he would have the will from the beggining and would never even think about pleading guilty, so it was pretty cool. Additionally, the back-and-forth between Ryounosuke and his friend were funny and interesting, really showing the dynamics between two best friends amidst the jokes, the kindness and the trust that bond them together. The death method was really generic (poison is oversaturated), but hey, the main culprit is so over-the-top--atleast in her style--, yet so realistic, because the way that she thought about the murder and how she acted the whole trial was actually a good portrayal of a rich British women in those times: sly because of the poison and how she defended herself; calm for her whole attitude; and always on her high horse. She was most certainly entertaining. The judge threw me off guard because I felt like it's the first who actually cooperate with the defense instead of denying whatever it says so the player can have a harder time. He was fair, so I kind of like him, although he seems a little bland right now.

    This game is gonna be amazing

    submitted by /u/ClessGames
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest issue with 2-3

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I know this is a famously controversial (or more like, detested) case, but I didn't mind it all that much. My only real issue is how did Regina, a supposedly trained animal handler, not wind up in legal trouble for malpractice after confessing to a 'prank' involving a lion that put one of her coworkers in a coma and paralysed another from the waist down, not to mention causing the lion to be euthanised? I get that maybe she'd be let off lightly because she's 16 (though other underage characters like Machi Tobaye have faced criminal charges in court) and it was a genuine accident, but at the very least you'd expect her to have her animal handling license revoked.

    Then again, maybe trying to find logic in AA's legal system is not all that smart a move…

    submitted by /u/cakebats
    [link] [comments]

    Gavineers concert commission I made for @jtcoy28 on twt! ����

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Visiting Justice's Law Offices for Guidance.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Relaxing Mornings Part 2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney: The VR-20 Incident (VR attraction) play report by Gamer (Translation)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I thought the voice sounded familar

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    My editing skills have gotten better overtime. They are still bad, But improving. Here are 2 edits that i made. Manfred Von Edgeworth and Miles Von Karma

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    I cant believe TGAA is considered a "spin off"

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Because its just on pair or in some points even better than the main series. Im only on case 3 but im fascinated with this game. Its quite a while since i played DD and SoJ, but i cant remember that these games used the 3D models in such fun ways. Things like the great deduction or the character animations are just on another level. The music is great. The writing is fantastic and i love all members of the main cast. You can really feel that the developers had so much fun creating this game. Trying something new and implementing new interesting mechanics. And people say the second game is even better. I have to force myself to stop playing so i can get some sleep.

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Ad_7443
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Ace Attorney Opinions?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Please tag any DGS spoilers because I haven't played them yet.

    4-4 is amazing and is one of the best final cases, even better than Turnabout Trump.

    I2-4 is the weakest case in AAI2.

    3-5 while great, is the weakest trilogy final case.

    6-5 is the weakest final case. I liked Ablaze better even.

    Tyrell Badd is underrated.

    Turnabout Serenade is good.

    I have more but these come to the top of my head for now.

    Edit: I thought of a few more.

    Logic Chess is the most boring mechanic in the series.

    Aside from the fact that you got zero penalties, the Mood Matrix was the best mechanic

    submitted by /u/Stormfather_Smith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment