• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Ace Attorney Dai Gyakuten Saiban/The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles localization

    Ace Attorney Dai Gyakuten Saiban/The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles localization


    Dai Gyakuten Saiban/The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles localization

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    So, while Capcom didn't make a formal announcement of the upcoming DGS/TGAA localization in the Orchestra Concert, they did repeatedly use the localized names for the games and characters mentioned in the November leak, which they've never done before. We can treat that as the closest thing to an official announcement short of... an official announcement.

    If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop them here in this thread.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Godot as a barista ��☕��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    AA pin collection still growing! New Ema & Phoenix AA5/6 style

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I think that my ace attorney build is finally done

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I made athena cykes a few days ago

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I drew Maya Wearing a Steel Samurai Themed Outfit

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    More frames for phoenix HD

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    So I watched the concert

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    For one, as a horn player and potential music major, I loved the music. I didn't recognize much of DGS2's music, since I haven't really listened to it (I haven't played either DGS game). I also had to look away a fair bit to avoid spoilers whenever they showed game footage. It was in Japanese, but I still wanted to be safe.

    So, no official announcements were made. I did notice that they used "The Great Ace Attorney" when referring to DGS, however (and The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve when referring to DGS2 specifically). I also noticed art showing Ryuunosuke and Herlock, with some Japanese text that I obviously couldn't read. However, there were no numbers, so I doubt it was an announcement.

    One thing I did notice happened during the credits. Yes, the credits. If you listen closely, you notice that the credits music is "Athena Cykes ~ Let's Do This!" This was a surprise for me, as it may be hinting towards Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney. However, it could very well be a mere coincidence. Then again, why did it have to be Athena's theme? Unless previous Gyakuten Meets Orchestra concerts have included "Let's Do This" in the credits, which I found doubtful.

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    More frames for phoenix

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Von Karma asks you to stop posting about among us

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    If you thought redcoat edgeworth was interesting, wait till you see prussian manfred.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Weekly Poll [37]: Which culprit from the sequel trilogy has your favourite breakdown?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney except i ruined it

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Now i've seen everything. Miles Edgeworth as a redcoat.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Just finished watching the Ace Attorney Orchestra

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    DGS Suites alone were worth the ticket price for me. They were sooo good. While there wasn't a direct confirmation of the localization, they pretty much gave it away.

    They used the titles "The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures" and "The Great Ace Attorney: Resolve" to refer to dgs 1 and 2, titles which were leaked long back. Yet the most decisive evidence of all, while they were giving a description of the song "The People of Resolve Suite", they namedropped characters like Souseki Natsume, and ALBERT HAREBRAYNE.

    There is no Albert Harebrayne in DGS 1 and 2, yet if you look up the name, you will find a reddit post few months old, which claimed to show all the localized names of the characters, and sure enough, Albert Harebrayne is one of them. I'll link it in the comments when I find it, along with the username of the person who posted it.

    Also songs were great however they were all repeats. We ended with Steel Samurai theme because thats just tradition at this point.

    8/10

    Also Minno just in case you're reading this thank you for providing live translations of whatever the VAs were saying😁

    submitted by /u/rbetterthanme
    [link] [comments]

    T&T/AJ/SOJ Phoenix color scheme swaps!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Apollo Vs Gavin, The Vaporeon Debate (objection.lol)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Something I noticed about case 1 of PLvsPW

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Not sure if spoiler, but probably not.

    WHY THE HELL DOES THE PURSUIT THEM PLAY 8 FUCKING TIMES IN THE FIRST TRIAL?!

    THATS WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!

    That's less than how many times it plays in DGS 1! And by a lot

    submitted by /u/darkkiller1234
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway of downloading a save slot and using it in a DS emulator?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    I was on the fourth case of the first game (playing it for the first time), and it got deleted :(

    submitted by /u/braindamage23
    [link] [comments]

    Why the suspense soundtrack most of the times gets copyright claimed by random songs in my videos? This is weird and youtube doesn't give the option to say that it isn't the song they think it is.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    All of the songs from Duel Destinies have been Re-Extended on YouTube (link to playlist in post)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIahbU9nh7oFedIUu7msAOSahc3xvfuu8

    The playlist is full of Duel Destinies extensions I either found or did myself. Most of them I did myself. The only exceptions would be the End theme since it's 10 minutes long, and the cutscene music, so no funny number for the amount of songs in the playlist. :(

    Awhile ago, I think a month or two, almost all of the Duel Destinies extensions were privated, I believe.

    If any of the extensions in the playlist happen to get removed, please let me know and I'll try to extend them again unless my YouTube account itself gets deleted.

    submitted by /u/Protocol72
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that doesn't like AA4 ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I mean, everyone on internet seems to love the game except me so I start to believe that I had not play the right game, so let me briefly explain myself:

    I didn't like most of the cases in the game except the last one, because I felt like I wasn't really playing the game. Every times I reached a critical point during a trial where I had to think about the clue to present, Apollo would lost his cool and do nothing except panicking meanwhile the solution would come from another character, and I find that extremely frustrating. Plus, in my opinion, the second and third are ok at best since I find that the culprits in both cases are pretty obvious. And I remember myself finding that the third case has many inconsistencies.

    I precise that at the moment, Apollo Justice is the only game in the series that I don't like

    submitted by /u/SeaU2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment