• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth doesn’t know how the magatama works, but at this point he might as well accept it

    Ace Attorney Edgeworth doesn’t know how the magatama works, but at this point he might as well accept it


    Edgeworth doesn’t know how the magatama works, but at this point he might as well accept it

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    pearl and jinxie would be friends, i think

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    A simple tune" ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Ryuunosuke and Susato participate in the great Ladder vs. Stepladder debate

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    How are you going to open that piggy bank without a hammer Godot?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Just some sketches (3rd is the best one) by me (@zirtch on Twitter)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    Sketch Portraits of AA1 Mains!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    I won't elaborate

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Just finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy and, dear God, what games(spoilers, of course)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi dears attorneys.

    Just finished the trilogy.

    Incredible, just incredible games. So much mind blown moments.

    Since Mia´s death until Godot´s history was a wonderful experience.

    I will buy the next games for sure.

    submitted by /u/aegismax
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth in some new clothes �� (this is mostly for an au im working on)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney except i ruined it : The Sequel

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Barok van Zieks has the best "prosecution....agrees" moments

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Seriously, the DGS-3 and DGS-4 are peak of prosecutors being helpfull. I get goosebumps every time i see a "I recall saying no such thing Juror 3. Members of a jury, make no mistake, you are not above the law!", "I am a prosecutor. I am not a mere pawn of the police force" or "Given that fact...5 more minutes doesn't change anything." I also love how Naruhodou always goes "P-prosecutor van Zieks!" in his thoughts when that happens. Truly the greatest dynamic between DA and prosecutor

    submitted by /u/HiAttila
    [link] [comments]

    I made an icon for my Court Records Forum Account that's also for my Power of Nine AU :D

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    What the 2021 concert told us about the DGS Localization (Minor DGS 2 spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Need help with pun names for...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    -A guy that was involved in bank scam

    -Meeky girl that only speaks with one person.

    -A man that shares vibes of French Blaise (surname Sinclair)

    -A woman that uses too high heels

    -A crazy teenage that loves theater (actor wanna be but sucks)

    -Old deaf woman that can't understand anything

    submitted by /u/Sad-Lingonberry-2610
    [link] [comments]

    SUPER SPOILERS BELOW

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    so now, i've just ended the ace attorney anime and the first thing flashing in my mind is: the phoenix - iris ship is my new OTP. Like, they are too cute, even cuter between the ship between phoenix and maya, becuse the first is pure love that took both to stood and almost got arrested to save eachother and just at the ending confessing their emotions. I think i fell for this ship and i wuold really line some fanfics about.

    submitted by /u/Chicco-327
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Manfred Von Karma’s GrandKid?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Mobile Games Worth It?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I'm a fan of the AA games but I've only been able to watch YouTube videos of them, and I want to play the games for myself, so I got really excited when I saw there was a mobile port for the games. The one downside is I saw a larger amount of 1 start reviews than I expected, and the micro transactions to unlock the entire game seems nervous to me. Are the mobile games actually good for someone who wants to play the games, and are the transactions small enough that my wallet isn't going to be bleeding by the time I have all of the cases of all three games unlocked?

    (Also the same goes for the Apollo Justice and Investigations ports)

    submitted by /u/NightfuryLover5
    [link] [comments]

    Napkins vs. Band-Aids

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where i can find HD Godot Sprites?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I was on objection.lol with my friends and we were trying to find HD Godot Sprites to play in discord because objection.lol lags so much and the gif option on discord is better, but we could only find the GBA and DS version of the sprites, (i founded 2 HD spritesheets but one was incomplete and the other wasn't vectorized so the quality was worse than the ds version), Can anyone find me some Full HD Godot Sprites Please?? ̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶,̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶

    submitted by /u/victor_34122
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question - is PLvsPW canon?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment