• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Ace Attorney The Great Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert Megathread

    Ace Attorney The Great Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert Megathread


    The Great Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert Megathread

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    The concert begins a few hours from this posting (3 AM Pacific), so feel free to discuss anything relating to it including the possible announcement for the upcoming Dai Gyakuten Saiban/The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles rerelease herein.

    Please avoid making unnecessary additional threads relating to this event. It'll be a few hours past the concert's beginning before I'm around to get things in order, whether or not the announcement is made today. Additionally, keep in mind that even if the collection isn't announced at this concert, it's still on the way. The November leak from Capcom's servers wasn't fake, and the most up-to-date information it contained on Capcom's plans for the announcement stated that they're aiming for April.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Lana and Mia solving a case

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Ema skye? Yes ����❤

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    ♥ Fey cousins ♥ by me

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    ZenMonkeyStudios has announced that Klavier Gavin pins will be made!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    [OC] I think they're both very neat

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    haven't seen you in a while

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Apollo investigating alone (AA5)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Just set my alarm for 5:45 AM (EST). Who's ready for the Ace Attorney concert?!! LIVE!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    sorry, the previous scene was very simple. This is how I planned it in the beginning. Gyakuten Kenji 3 (fan game)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Coffee.BTW I'm open for commissions, just DM me for details on Discord (DeviantJam#0490)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I Tried Recreating a Scene from my Favorite Episode of the Anime (first time drawing something in 10 years and first time doing digital art)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Turnabout Delta Airlines

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    The Great Detective

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I made a Blue Badger Puffle!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Franziska crying custom sprite

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Bridge to the Turnabout

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    I've been playing the ace attorney trilogy for the first time and I'm currently on the last case of trials and tribulations and it's just blowing my god damn mind, never realized there was still more I didn't know about the aftermath of DL-6

    submitted by /u/BicBoyJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Godot's vest doesnt exist...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Anyone know where to find a vest that looks even a little like godot's? I swear to god it doesn't exist. I would be happy with one that has a tan front and black back or One that has only tan but with pinstripes. Of course I would be over the moon if someone could locate one with both lol. I have checked the websites of every store I can think of, ebay, Amazon, and etsy. I got nothing. The only thing I found was a shoddy set on ebay that had the whole outfit but it looked like ass. I just want to develop a coffee addiction, but the world won't let me get my hands on the vest of the coffee god.

    submitted by /u/DERPFACELARY
    [link] [comments]

    Sakudrew: "It's Frustrating" (Junipollo)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    What are the chances something actually gets announced at the AA/DGS concert tomorrow?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    The 2021 Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert is starting its first broadcast in about 13 hours, and it's got the Japanese VAs for Miles, SOJ Phoenix, and DGS Sherlock as guest speakers. I'm seeing lots of people hoping for an official DGS localization announcement, as it's the first time they're selling tickets to North American viewers, the announcement posts mark the first official usage of "The Great Ace Attorney" instead of its Japanese name, and it lines up with the leaked timeframe of an April reveal.

    Does anyone know if there's a real chance we could get an announcement? Have they ever announced anything at these concerts before? I don't want to get my hopes up yet, but only because it's a paid event and I think they could've easily mentioned a "special series announcement" beforehand to get a big ticket sales boost.

    submitted by /u/constantb
    [link] [comments]

    Case Tier List by player experience

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (Character Headshots)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    I can’t stand the post trilogy games rant

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    4 is pretty good. Anyways they suck. The original trilogy had such a nice complete storyline, and post trilogy storyline is terrible. Everyone's backstory in AA5 was executed decently except for Apollo. I really liked his backstory in AA4. But they keep adding onto his backstory and now he reminds me of that joke about the one OC who has everything bad happen to them. Also playing as more then two people doesn't go well at all. Sahdmahdi (I don't know how to spell his name, I love his hair though) is a jerk. All the other prosecutors are a jerk at first but their lovable, he's just rude. They should've kept more Klavier in and they ruined his voice in AA5. They ruined everyone's voices from before AA5. All the absurdity from the original trilogy feels like it's gone. It's still pretty crazy but it just feels forced. Also all the suspense feels way too forced. Apollo and Athena are too good at their job. That was a big part of why I like the original trilogy. Your just scraping by as Phoenix, but with Apollo and Athena it's considerably less so. I feel more connected to Phoenix because of that. As soon as you start doing good, something crazy happens ( Going back to original trilogy absurdity) and your desperately trying to get back on your feet. But with Apollo and Athena something considerably less crazy happens and you quickly recover. There's no tension with them. I adored the trilogy soundtrack. I would stop in the middle of playing and just listen. AA4 had a good soundtrack and I really liked the noise when something bad happened to Klavier and he shakes his head. But anyways it's not bad after that but it's not great. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not nearly as good as before. The best thing about post trilogy is Trucy. Trucys great. But except for Trucy hating the post trilogy games is so conflicting for me because I love the characters. The only good thing AA6 did was Trucys case. I did like that case and I loved the bunny and bat girls in it. Also the Trucy content makes it even better Well that's my rant, it probably doesn't make sense because it's 2:00 am and I'm half asleep but I would gladly keep going if I wasn't tired and lazy

    submitted by /u/Pinkisaprettycolor
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a post telling you what time the Ace Attorney Concert is going to be in your time zone.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment