• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [35]: Who is your favorite culprit from Investigations 2?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [35]: Who is your favorite culprit from Investigations 2?


    Weekly Poll [35]: Who is your favorite culprit from Investigations 2?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Perhaps a Steel Samurai arcade machine?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Their bond is just pure serotonin ����

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Blackquill/everyone color swap! (lawyers, prosecutors, assistants)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I was watching my friend play 4-2 last night and this happened.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    My dad got a new watch and decided to put Godot on it

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Sooo I ordered this Edgeworth light....

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    My Favorite boys who I think are underrated, no art by me.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    [OC] Horace Knightley

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I remastered Phoenix Wright's DS Sprite!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    remember these?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else found it annoying that they used "Reminiscence ~ Steel Samurai Ballad" in T&T...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    It felt out of place in the way they used it

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    If Phoenix Wright was in smash, who would make the best echo fighter?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Hey Godot can I play with you?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Which case’s mystery did you have nearly 100% correct early on?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    No DGS spoilers

    submitted by /u/Setting_Maleficent
    [link] [comments]

    Question for you all, do you guys feel the same way? (+ pain as an added bonus)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Haven't played DGS 1 nor 2 yet, wait for official translation or use fan made one?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    The tittle pretty much says it all, but in case more detail is needed, I recently finished all AA games (except for the Layton crossover and the two mentioned above) and was thinking of getting the fan translation for DGS1 and play, however with a tweet from Capcom is very likely that an official translations is on it's way, what is the best course of action in this situation?

    submitted by /u/SrPinguim
    [link] [comments]

    Announcing My New Fan Project!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Announcing My New Fan Project!

    So, I imagine a lot of people have been wondering what exactly I've been doing. Since making my final essay where I more or less washed my hands of the franchise by and large, I made it clear there was something I was doing. With the date of the ever special 20th anniversary orchestra (and the TGAA announcement) so close, I feel it's worth revealing what that project is.

    I'm doing a full, expanded novelized retelling of the original trilogy, entitled "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - RETRIAL".

    Essentially, the way I'm handling this is to take every "substantial" case and create a full novelization off of it, with the big cases being designed as multiple volumes of the same book (a common tactic in Japanese novels, FYI). The smaller, trial only cases are integrated as chapters themselves, though the ordering is a touch different.

    More importantly, this is a retelling, not a straight novelization. While generally plot points are pretty much the same (though there are some exceptions), there's a lot of narrative expansion and tweaked details, sometimes due to the change in format, other times for just improved narrative storytelling. The best thing I can compare it to is Gundam The Origin in relation to the original Mobile Suit Gundam, it's far from being a straight replica.

    Lastly, to make a very important fact clear, I am essentially treating the post-trilogy games as completely non-canon. Investigations is a bit more complicated, but the time skip games are a mess I don't even want to touch for the most part, and will just derail the work if I try to interact with them. There is one story I genuinely on some level would like to tell, but that story, for now anyway, is likely impossible. I make this clear, just so I don't get swamped with "what about AJ" questions.

    With that, just to get people interested, here's an excerpt with the iconic "you changed" scene to show what the project is like!

    https://preview.redd.it/9k1dp9ld7kp61.png?width=966&format=png&auto=webp&s=1c107f0aec036889614d49cb7d4743eed78ab1c4

    https://preview.redd.it/l1c4d9df7kp61.png?width=1012&format=png&auto=webp&s=338912ee77ecbbce131df11210835729ec57862f

    Feel free to ask anything you're curious about with the project! First "book" I plan to release around April 10, to tie in with the orchestra!

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    I must confess something

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    soo... I'm an ace attorney fan... but... Ive pirated every game ive played... ive played ace attorney 1,2,3 and professor layton... and I pirated them all and played them on an emulator... so... get your virtual pitchforks out

    submitted by /u/Noah_BX
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to play the games after the first 3?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I finished the trilogy in between my 3ds and switch, and I played the ds versión of investigations later and now the sequel, but whats the best way to play the other games? They have various versions and I dont know which ones are the best looking/performing

    submitted by /u/xpok59
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment