• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney Wasn't the whip already enough

    Ace Attorney Wasn't the whip already enough


    Wasn't the whip already enough

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I made Maya and Phoenix in polymer clay! What do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Suspender phoenix anyone? ����

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PST

    I was playing Turnabout Airlines and I had to make this

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Uncle Gumshoe: Best Detective, Great Babysitter & Fantastic Practice Partner

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Gumshoe is the main hero of Ace Attorney

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Reasons why.

    1. Without Gumshoe, Phoenix and Maya would have died a long time ago.
    2. Gumshoe worked day and night, 24/7 trying to find Maya in Farewell My Turnabout.
    3. Gumshoe is the one who makes everyone smile.

    If you have an Objection!, comment who you think is the best character.

    submitted by /u/BigBoiOf1
    [link] [comments]

    3 months of waiting and an all American box and a custom steelbook is finally here.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:48 PM PST

    [OC] Ace Attorney x Pandora: Damon Gant

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PST

    FINALLY finished with Ace Attorney Trilogy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I just finished Trials and Tribulations and man, was it good. From start to finish I loved all 3 games. This actually was the first time I had ever played an Ace Attorney game as I only knew it through the "Objection!" meme back when I was a kid and little me thought "lawyer boring" and had no interest whatsoever in playing the series. But MAN was I missing out. As soon as I started the first game I was immersed. Sure, I got stumped at some points and put down the game so my brain could rest, but playing these was truly an experience. But Trials and Tribulations, let me tell you. I was BLOWN AWAY by that game. Had me in my feels literally tearing up by the end of it. Can't wait to get into Apollo Justice!

    submitted by /u/TheAbsoluteUnit42069
    [link] [comments]

    High Quality model rips for DD/SoJ are being made available (link for those interested here)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    I've recently been made aware that The Ripping Resource (who are affiliated with Team Turnabout and AttorneyOnline) are compiling VERY high quality rips of the models for the cast from DD/SoJ (Investigations, too, but the real gold dust are their DD/SoJ rips).

    Words cannot describe how high quality they are, so if anyone is interested in making fan videos or just archiving supremely HQ animations of the DD/SoJ cast, keep this site on your radar!

    https://www.rippingresource.com/

    Send them some love, and spread this around! With HQ sprites/models slowly being ripped, the fans can have more fun with projects that don't require painstaking effort on their part to get good-looking models for animations, etc for the newer characters.

    submitted by /u/JBoote1
    [link] [comments]

    A real conversation between me and my friends

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:18 PM PST

    My SO made Gyakuten Radio, a continuous rotation of AA music spanning the series. Give it a listen!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Where's a moderator of Ace Attorney Online on Reddit? I can't send an email, and I have NO RECOLLECTION of creating an account for advertising.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PST

    Help me I’m banned

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:57 PM PST

    I was banned from aaonline.fr and the reason given was (account made solely for advertising) .I didn't even make an account and now my IP address isn't allowed to play the cool custom fan made cases there.AND when I try to ask them for more information, or ask them to double check to see if they banned the wrong person, I couldn't even sent a message, it kept saying " The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

    i didn't make an account, I never had an account . And now their saying that not only do I apparently had an account using my ip address, but that I was sending advertisements .What!?
    I wanna play the cool fan made cases again can someone help me.

    submitted by /u/Shoe-Over
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Ema Skye, everyone's favourite forensic investigator!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:57 AM PST

    I made lyrics for Lying Coldly in Objection.lol (it doesnt have vocals and it's only up to the chorus area but I'm still proud)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PST

    IM CONFUSED AS HELL< IS APOLLO IN A NEW GOLF GAME? A SAW A TWEET AND PROOF IS THIS NEW HELP

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:48 PM PST

    Which car of Edgeworth’s do you prefer? Alfa Romeo GTV (Dual Destinies) or Mazda RX-8 (Anime)?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PST

    What was the similarity Phoenix noted between Cases 1-3 and 1-4?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PST

    In 1-4, Phoenix gets an idea and realises that the killer in 1-4 had the same idea as the "killer" of 1-3 based on separate gunshots. It isn't explained in-game, so what was the similarity he noted?

    submitted by /u/Xenothekid
    [link] [comments]

    I had to do it once I discovered it was possible

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Prosecutors also need their own co-counsels

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Example how this could have worked out:

    Manfred von Karma prosecutes the second game's final case,with Franziska being his assistant and co-counsel. That could also help her development,because she would see his manipulations in-person.

    Also,DGS2-3 tried to do that,with Barok and Masked Disciple on his side.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    If Capcom pulled out time travel spell and made Ace Attorney x Great Ace Attorney crossover, would you be interested?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:16 PM PST

    The crowd is diegetic, right?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PST

    So Im almost through my playthrough of Apollo Justice and they're talking about possibly starting to implement a jury. I always assumed there was one because of the crowd murmuring but I guess that turns out not to be the case up till that particular case. Im pretty sure the story is made up as it goes as are the rules of the universe. That seemed pretty obvious by the final case in the first game(which was a bonus case for the DS version that came out after the original trilogy on GBA in Japan).

    My question is, is the crowd diegetic? Is it canon? In every game the pews are off screen so you cant see who might be observing the court case. Aside the judge Im pretty sure the court staff proper would only make up a hand full of people observing. They never imply the cases are televised like Judge judy or anything.

    I dont know much about court cases, how open are they to being observed by crowds? There are a number of cases in the game where they extend the court case to another day because the people in the court room become restless from revelations so it's implied they're there. Or is it just supposed to be something you're not really supposed to think about and the crowd noises are injected non diegetically to dramatize the events further?

    submitted by /u/vashkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment