• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Ace Attorney Try thinking twice when trying to throw that coffee at me

    Ace Attorney Try thinking twice when trying to throw that coffee at me


    Try thinking twice when trying to throw that coffee at me

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Here's Marvin grossberg in his concept art form- (he looks exactly the same but slimmer? Idk man �� HAHAHAHA)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 32: Redd White

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Franziska's birthday.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Considering his name is (close to) German sounding, this double meaning makes sense. (spoiler for Apollo Justice final case)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Vera's atroquinine laced stamps and nail polish are gift from Kristoph, and Gavin is based on the German word Gewinner.... Meawhile gift in German is.... hm.....

    https://preview.redd.it/ps072un56cm61.png?width=776&format=png&auto=webp&s=c96d03c4b04f192647363acd833dcfceca4b1d62

    https://preview.redd.it/3lg68tn56cm61.png?width=780&format=png&auto=webp&s=187f500b2c4c835f03990ead3938a335078b104c

    might also make another post how Kristoph fits the "oniisan kochira" phrase.

    submitted by /u/Drace3mpressa
    [link] [comments]

    The thing I would like to call "Larry Butz's Paradox"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PST

    The dude is able to create a mechanized clock with a speaker,decently draws,(AAI–5) good at acting characters....but he is one of the worst comic relief characters in the goddamn series,because of his character degradation.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Oh shit I accendentally murdered someone.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:58 PM PST

    No matter I'll pin it on that random stranger I saw earlier.

    submitted by /u/screane4
    [link] [comments]

    Hair stalks

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PST

    daily headcannon

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Is that a Sting reference?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Well i just completed AJ and i felt something that i felt in T&T

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I mean true hatered to the main villan, and very high level of satisfaction when i finally broke them down. Also i love how 4-4 brings back mike meekins.

    submitted by /u/DeadLockeed
    [link] [comments]

    Case ### - Turnabouts of a Missing Melody

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    hello. I have recently gotten into Ace Attorney, mostly because of the Trilogy series and because I had caught wind of the ~deeper lore~.

    -spoilers ahead-

    I was just watching the last Trials and Tribulations case when I had noticed one song that I actually kinda liked. it was a funky, fast paced sort of song. it played during the scene where Dahlia was first remembering the night of the bridge body crime.

    I had searched the internet for what the song could be, and I had listened to every playlist of the Trials and Tribulations soundtrack.. but to no avail. it was like the song was never uploaded to the internet... or rather, it was taken down from ALL platforms possible.

    although, this does not mean I have given up my search, as I've come to you all to seek some help in finding this one song. stupidly enough, asking the TOMT subreddit and any other media identificating subreddit won't seem to do much. plus, it only seemed right to seek help from those who know better about the Ace Attorney soundtrack than I do.

    I will provide a link to the video I was watching to give you guys a clue as to what I heard. if the timestamp doesn't work, the timestamp is 5:14:21.
    https://youtu.be/KJuPZdghP70?t=18861

    P.S, I'm sorry if the spoiler didn't work. I saw that there was a spoiler option for my post and I just took my chance at it.

    submitted by /u/SkelonMello
    [link] [comments]

    What were times when you mistook some character's gender?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PST

    I thought that Gavin Bros. were 30+ year old women.

    I thought that young Raymond Shield was a girl;

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Drive looks absolutely garbage and I need to play it

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PST

    I feel like I'd be missing out on an important experience in my life if I didn't play this dumpster fire. Can someone give me a link?

    submitted by /u/manofculture5
    [link] [comments]

    AskPsychologistDuo: "Taka, a little birdie told me that you, Rifle, and Sniper had plans to bust Simon out of jail before he got executed. Is that true?"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Wright Wednesday-The Stolen Turnabout Part 3

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PST

    What if Takumi wrote Yamazaki’s games and vice versa? (No DGS Spoilers please)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Wellington Lookalike?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Richard Wellington looks so much like Kunihiko Ikuhara (one of the creators of Revolutionary Girl Utena)

    submitted by /u/pekochi
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS! Holy moly, DGS2 big baddie is scary

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Since DGS-3, everytime Vortex walks into the room, you feel like standing before God and satan at the same time. He's so intimidating that he makes Gant look like girl scout. You are nothing in comparison to him. You dont even feel important, you are one of his many meetings today. And yet...beside Sherlock, he is your only friend in London. He's only one who'se not racist an is willing to give you a chance. Bah, he isn't even mad that you leaked govermnet info to everyone, and allows you to defend Benjamin without too much prompting. He even seems much more humane at the time, talking to you about his plans, seeming very enthusiastic. And then the second part of DGS2 rolls in. Holy guacamole.
    Suprise!
    He was the mastermind all along. EVERY, SINGLE, CASE through the whole duology happend because of him. He alone created this whole darkness in London. AND HE IS SO SCARY, BECAUSE HE'S THE PRESIDING JUDGE. EVEN HOW HE SLAMS THE GAVEL IS SCARY. HOW HE ANNOUCES THE VERDICT FOR JIGOKU IS SCARY. FACE HE'S MAKING WHEN HE IS ANGRY IS SCARY. FACT THAT HE WOULD GET AWAY IF IT WAS NOT FOR SHERLOCK, BECAUSE HE COULD MANIPULATE THE CROWD ALL HE WANTED WAS SCARY. He seemed so much more powerful even than Gar'an. 10/10

    submitted by /u/HiAttila
    [link] [comments]

    Question (Minor spoilers for turnabout corner)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PST

    In turnabout corner, you know how there is an old lady trying to climb the fence at people park while being held back by police in the background? Is it oldbag? This lady sure looks like her and if you examine that part, you can hear what she and the officers are saying and it sure sounds like something Oldbag would say. Would you say it's her or just some other old lady?

    submitted by /u/DRMFeint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment