• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [31]: Who is your favourite main series detective?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [31]: Who is your favourite main series detective?


    Weekly Poll [31]: Who is your favourite main series detective?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:20 PM PST

    I've made new "Hobo Phoenix" and "Cornered Apollo" stickers!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    I blacked out and created this. you're welcome?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Throwback to 2016 when my friend and I cosplayed Phoenix and Edgeworth and just so happened to walk past the attorney general's office

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Here's a small project I worked on during the weekend, hope you enjoy

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    [2-4 Spoilers, I think] Felt a bit nervous about posting this, but here's my Matt Engarde Fanart!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Just finished T&T so I drew Godot: the man, the myth, the legend!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    An Icon for Edgey-poo : by me. I think I have improved.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:08 PM PST

    Pursuit~ Overtaken attempt

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Drew the best Daddy-Daughter duo when playing around in Clipstudio

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Alex Jones falls off Dusky Bridge

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:02 PM PST

    started playing the trilogy a while back and here's my tier list of the characters up to 3-3!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Should I buy Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:48 PM PST

    Just finished the Whole Mainline + Investigations

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I feel so glad to have experienced it all. Although I do feel really empty without one of the Games to play atm. I am EAGERLY waiting for any sort of release date for The Great Ace attorney 1 and 2. Like Jesus christ any sort of relevant information would be great. I was so excited when the Taiwanese leak showed it was coming out soon. But got majorly disappointed when there was no mention of Ace attorney anywhere in the Nintendo Direct or the State of Play. I am desperately waiting for the games to come out soon. 🙂

    P.S I know there was mention of an announcement/release date of April but I'm not sure which one it is.

    submitted by /u/NinjaDanny98
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the trilogy with my dad and made him make tier lists on all of the cases and characters from them!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I'm Creating An Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney (sort of)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    No, I'm not making a fan game called Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney, nor do I have any intention to do so. I am merely writing a story/script for the game. Unfortunately, I have already come up with many plot ideas (though some were not originally mine), so I will only be allowing small suggestions.

    Here are some things that will/won't be in the game:

    Will:

    1. Returning characters: Athena Cykes (obviously), Simon Blackquill, Trucy Wright, Juniper Woods, Hugh O'Conner, Robin Newman, and Phoenix Wright will definitely be returning. Ema Skye may also return (though I'm not a huge fan of her being the main detective). You may suggest other returning characters, but please note that whether they will return or not is up to me.
    2. Returning mechanics: Obviously, you will be using the Mood Matrix several times throughout the game. Revisualization will also return, as it is one of my favorite mechanics.
    3. A character-based story: I can't tell you much, but the game will primarily be focused around the characters, similar to old Ace Attorney. Athena will deal with an internal conflict throughout the game, as will many other characters. It will NOT be centered around fixing a bad legal system, like the last three main series games (I don't hate any of the last three, though).

    Won't:

    1. Juries: Many people on this subreddit have said that they want juries to return to the main series. One reason for this is DGS, which does have juries. However, what fans don't realize is the reason why. DGS has juries simply because Japan had juries during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. That's all. Japan got rid of them in 1943 and hasn't had them since. The Japanese versions of the Ace Attorney games are set in Japan (with the exception of the DGS games, which also take place in Russia and the United Kingdom), so it makes sense that they don't have juries. Thus, juries will not be making a return. Besides, I haven't played the DGS games, so I don't know how they do it.

    Again, this is not, in any way, official. I am also not creating a fan game. These are just some starting ideas that I have for a potential Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney. If you have any suggestions, give them to me, though they may conflict with the plot I already have in mind. Minor suggestions likely won't, such as minor returning characters. But any ideas for trials have essentially been determined by me already.

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    Boy do I love me some instant noodle coupons from those 2 butterfly people.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    All mainline cases in order

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    So this is a list of all the cases in order of when they take place. Also feel free to correct me in the comments

    IS-7 incident, DL-6 incident, SS-5 incident, KG-8 incident, 2nd KG-8 incident, Turnabout Reminiscince, Turnabout Beginnings, Turnabout Memories, SL-9 incident, The first Turnabout , Turnabout Sisters, Turnabout Samurai, Turnabout Goodbyes, Rise from the ashes, Reunion and Turnabout, The lost turnabout, Turnabout Big Top, Farewell my turnabout, The stolen turnabout, Recipe for turnabout, Bridge to the turnabout, Turnabout Airlines, The kidnapped turnabout, Turnabout Visitor, Turnabout Ablaze, Turnabout Target, The imprisoned turnabout, The inherited turnabout, The forgotten turnabout, The grand turnabout, Gramarye murder case, UR-1 incident, Turnabout Trump, Turnabout Corner, Turnabout Serenade, Turnabout Succession, The monstrous turnabout, Turnabout Reclaimed, Turnabout Academy, The cosmic turnabout part 1, Turnabout Countdown, The cosmic turnabout part 2, Turnabout for Tommorow, The foreign turnabout, The magical turnabout, The rite of turnabout, Turnabout Storyteller, Turnabout Revolution, Turnabout Time-traveler,

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Echo-5386
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure if my friend is crazy or not but he swears to god he saw Junes Department Store from Persona 4 in Apollo Justice, he's never played the game but he says he saw a screenshot of Apollo there and it for sure said Junes and was in the Apollo Justice style. Any help on figuring this out?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:03 PM PST

    If the next game/games are Athena centered, how many games do you think she should lead?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Outside of poll, how could they develop Athena throughout the story based on how many games she leads?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Finally the Pokemon x Ace Attorney crossover we've all been waiting for

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Requesting applicants for running the Weekly Poll!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Hey, everybody - for a ways over half a year now, we've had a subreddit regular faithfully creating and maintaining our Weekly Poll threads, but now we find ourselves in need of a new volunteer.

    Like with the currently-existing threads, the aim is to tackle common poll ideas you might see frequently posted on the sub so everyone can vote and comment with their thoughts on the week's prompt if they so desire, and so we can keep the sub from ending up cluttered by very same-y polls whenever people trend toward posting them. Weekly Polls are posted on Saturdays at the moment, but that day can be moved if it's more convenient for whoever ultimately takes the position.

    So, I'll be leaving this post here for a little while, encouraging anyone interested to comment or message me about taking up the post. No need to treat it like a job interview - just a regular ol' "Hey, can I have the job?" will do. I'll consider everyone who offers.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    I like how we have only TWO pieces of evidence to determine game's chronology

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    It's DL-6 case file,showing that it happened in 2001,and the first game goes 15 years after;

    And IS-7 case file,showing that it happened at the end of 2000,and that AA:I 2 goes 18 years after.

    That's it.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Is there fan art of Athena in the Danganronpa art style?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:48 PM PST

    Seeing as AA5 has similarly (yet significantly less) dark themes to Danganronpa, I wondered if anyone ever made Athena in the latter's art style. So far, I've seen Ema, Phoenix, and even Trucy drawn this way, but I haven't seen a lot of DR/AA fan art for Athena. Does anyone know if it's on this subreddit/Reddit in general anywhere?

    As a side question, do you think Athena could be a good fit for the world of Danganronpa as the main character? I mean, it's pretty interesting, to say the least.

    Honestly? I would pay close to fifty dollars just to play an official Danganronpa/Ace Attorney crossover by Spike Chunsoft and Capcom.

    submitted by /u/DawCrap1989
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking News! 4 JP AA websites taken down and what this means for the future

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:23 AM PST

    So as of 2 day's ago, the GS4,5,6, and the pre-November GS websites have been taken down, a long with them some devblogs. These sites now redirect you to product pages.

    Now to the interesting part, the 15 anniversary, DGS 1, &2's sites are still up, implying capcom has a use for them. This lines up with the November Capcom hacks, where the DGS collection is getting a website built off the new ones. Same with the 15th anniversary website, where it's being used to build the 20th anniversary website.

    Speaking of the 20th anniversary website, when you replaced the 15 with a 20 in the 15th anniversary link, it took you to a message saying "this page is under maintenance." But now it takes you to a 404, implying the 20th anniversary website has been moved to a new domain.

    The timing of all this lines up with the leaks, with the 20th anniversary website planned to launch before March 31st 2020 and the DGS collection website being planned to launch in April 2020.

    submitted by /u/Nicco122121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment