• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Ace Attorney FINALLY! 3 months after I ordered these guys they have finally arrived

    Ace Attorney FINALLY! 3 months after I ordered these guys they have finally arrived


    FINALLY! 3 months after I ordered these guys they have finally arrived

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:37 PM PST

    I made a simple to follow chart for the play order

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Here's some of concept art Godot-

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Phil from New Pokémon Snap looks like child Pheonix

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    draw some characters i know little to no information about!! [sorry for accidental spoilers and weird cropping, also i've only played to 1-5 and i've been spoiled for everything up until about 2-2]

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Guess who got bored!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is not an Ace Attorney Game

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    I've played the first 6 hours of it, and the layton parts I really liked. They were just as good to me as any other Layton game. The first trial with Phoenix it's ok to me. I think it catches the personality and charm of the franchise very well. Then you go to the trial of Aria, and my god, this is so shallow and uninteresting. The witnesses doesn't have that oomph that made the witnesses of the trilogy or the investigations very charismatic. And I know Layton is above everyone else, but even in sections where you're supposed to be Wright, somehow the game gives so much emphasis on only him, hurting Phoenix's protagonist and making it seem like he's just a secondary character. And Maya... My God. The Maya from the trilogy honestly would be offended by how bland they portrayed her in this game. She has literally no personality at all. It seems like a clone with predetermined phrases that Maya would say and nothing more. This is not the Ace Attorney I fell in love with. Not by a long shot. I wouldn't mind any of this, if it was just a Layton game, but they sell it to you to be a game of both Phoenix and Layton. And the result is just disappointing, and ends up (to my eyes) being a Layton Game Ft. Phoenix and Maya, and that upsets me a lot.

    submitted by /u/EnArEl444
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Apollo Justice, I now want to hear what Reddit thinks about it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    I personally thought the game was awesome, especially the 4th case which is now my favorite in the entire series (Well, considered i've just completed 4 games)

    submitted by /u/ILoric_
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, a rookie here!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Hi, I'm usually really shy when I post stuff on the internet, but I kinda wanted some advice from experienced people, so I'll briefly share my story here.

    I didn't even have any interest in Ace Attorney until this January, I found out a character named Dick Gumshoe. I was just chilling on the internet, browsing some images on Google, and stuff like that. A character caught my eye and then I sorta had this feeling I would like this character. So, after some research, I found out this guy was named Gumshoe and was from the game series Ace Attorney. I frankly don't have a hobby of reading manga, nor watching anime, nor playing games, so I just read through the Wiki of Gumshoe and watched a few clips from YouTube and started to like him. However, as time flew by, I was more and more curious about how Gumshoe was in the game. Liking a character just by their first appearance and their commentary on Wiki didn't seem rational to me, and that's why I always hesitated to express that I like him. So about two days ago, I decided to try watching the Ace Attorney gameplay series. Knowing nothing, I didn't have a clue where to start! I asked my friend in which games does Gumshoe appear, and my friend kindly gave a list of the episodes, so I searched it up on YouTube and found a good walkthrough of "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy", which I later found out it was a combination of the first three games of the series (which was wonderful, since I've been told Gumshoe appears majorly only on those three games + the two AAIs). On one side of my mind, I kinda wanted to play the game myself, but on the other side, I felt like not doing it because I'm not that fond of gaming. Plus, I'm from South Korea, and if you didn't know, the education system here is so stressful, I barely have free time to do any hobby activities. So I just watched the gameplay videos whenever I had time. I've currently watched the following parts: Sahwit kills Cindy and gets arrested, White kills Mia and gets arrested after a lot of fuss. And then, there's this third case involving the Steel Samurai but I have only watched up until Oldbag's first appearance. However, the more I watched the gameplay, the more I wanted to play the game myself!

    So uh, I've been pondering about this for a while now. School starts in 2 days and I gladly have all three days with no schedules at all. I'm wanting to see more of this game (mainly because I want to take screenshots of Gumshoe, haha, and I gotta know some context to know the game better.) in the given time I have. I'm currently financially affordable to buy the "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy" game (I yet don't have any interest in the other games of the series, but who knows my mind will change? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). And here are the big questions:
    1. Do you suggest purchasing the game and playing it myself, or just stick with the gameplay videos I'm watching?
    2. How long will it take for me to finish the entire game? Is it likely for me to make it in 2 days?

    Thanks for reading this long paragraph and listening to the issue I'm dealing with... :D
    It's my first post ever, so I hope this was good and clear enough... Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/SmileyRH
    [link] [comments]

    Playing AAI for the first time &

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    just wanna say I'm so excited to have finally met Kay! 🥺 I'm just near the beginning of the Kidnapped Turnabout & ahhh I love her already, her design is so great & she's so cute!

    submitted by /u/maga_tama
    [link] [comments]

    35 years and 45 years old Manfred von Karma (sprites by me)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    ok so i finished the Trilogy

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:48 PM PST

    which one of these final cases is better?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ItzWilton
    [link] [comments]

    Horace Knightley reached top 10 in aarankdown AWESOME

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Mia Fey cosplay

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Tier lists based on how hot I find the ace attorney characters (Mainline +Investigations)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Whats going on with Tumblr?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Why is everyone there saying that Apollo is 5' tall? I just checked and he's still very much 5'5

    submitted by /u/HiAttila
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:34 PM PST

    If there ends up being a anime of the entire ace attorney series which character r u guys most excited to see as a anime character? Mine is Simon Blackquill, Detective fullbright, Ted Tonate, Dhurke and I know that's a lot of people

    submitted by /u/Imahacka
    [link] [comments]

    Pineapple pen: "[With rice] I tried to make a survival route for Naruhodo [Ace Attorney 4]" (Japanese)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:18 PM PST

    TIL that not only does "The Fragrance of Dark Colored Coffee" actually have lyrics (in a non-canon sketch) but also that Larry Butz wrote them

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Who are the icons on Dual Destinies and beyond?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I recognize the icons of Phoenix, Miles, and Apollo for all the earlier game titles. But the icons for Dual Destines and beyond seems to have a combination of Phoenix and Apollo as one character? If it helps, I have yet to play these games, so I'm probably not seeing something here.

    submitted by /u/HyperboloidalPop
    [link] [comments]

    Where does Maya live when she’s working with Phoenix?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Does she live with him? At the office? Does she have her own place? How does she afford it? Phoenix is always hurting for money, does he pay her? The world may never know

    submitted by /u/ICUMWHENFASCISTSDIE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment