• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney Title but read it like a manga, idk why i did that. Maybe one day, if i have the courage for it, i will continue with more characters.

    Ace Attorney Title but read it like a manga, idk why i did that. Maybe one day, if i have the courage for it, i will continue with more characters.


    Title but read it like a manga, idk why i did that. Maybe one day, if i have the courage for it, i will continue with more characters.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Taking the train to sleepy time junction~

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Cinematic parallels

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Oh, the irony

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Wrightworth images I found heartwarming and/or cute. I edited the photos to each fit on one screen. Hence, the occasional watermark.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    (oc art) That one case about young Phoenix being a huge dork

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    I just started AA2 and I love HERRR

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    I remade Hobo Phoenix Sprite!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Man I wish we had the raw animated scenes from the Pachinko Machine’s Ace Attorney

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    Press F to pay respects we will miss you

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Teir list of the trilogy + the first case of investigation 1 (planning to play the two investigation games and then go back to the main line games).Thoughts on my teir list?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    I come back with more fanart, and this time I learned how to draw Edgeworth's hair (kinda)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Is it just me, or does this guy look like the bad badger?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    You know how this works: I argue about something with someone, and then I recreate the conversation using objection.lol.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Is it ever explained what happens with Valant Gramarye after turnabout succession?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    If I'm correct he's not mentioned in later games (just finished the magical turnabout so if he appears after it don't tell), but Trucy or Retinz says something like Trucy is the last Gramarye. So does something happen or he just retires because Zak gave Trucy the performance rights?

    submitted by /u/PapaStalin1949
    [link] [comments]

    Ted Tonate drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    I saw that people were posting tier lists again. Thought I’d put mine out there. Thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Is there anywhere I can purchase Switch digital codes for the Trilogy?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I wanted to give the AA Trilogy to a family member looking for more Switch games but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets you outright buy a code. I figured it'd be a no-brainer since it's digital only in the west but all I can find are the 3DS games available for digital code purchasing. Anyone else have any luck or am I outta luck? Sure wish you could gift games on Switch right about now though.

    submitted by /u/Dayominator
    [link] [comments]

    first time using objection.lol

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Theory: Ace Attorney takes place in an alternate universe where the Axis won WWII

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:23 PM PST

    Just think about it:

    1. The legal system is obnoxiously biased in favor of the prosecution, to the point where the first person they arrest essentially has to have overwhelming evidence of their innocence just to avoid being sent to jail (like in the Japanese legal system).
    2. Most of the population of Las Angeles (in the American version of the games) is either Asian or European. Minorities make no appearances at all as far as I can tell.
    3. Despite supposedly taking place in America, the legal system is derived from Japanese law rather than Anglo-American common law. Furthermore, guns were *somehow* made entirely illegal with the passing of a single law and not a full constitutional amendment.

    My only conclusion is that the Nazis and Imperial Japanese won WWII and Las Angeles is in an area that experienced Japanese colonization after the war, leading to cultural and legal impacts that result in a broken justice system and overtly Japanese-influenced culture.

    submitted by /u/FeatureExcellent
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2 "That Person"

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    Please tell me who it is

    submitted by /u/SillyDirt7
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the second trilogy. Here's my case tier list. Please tell me why I'm wrong.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    so I used objection.lol/maker to make an objection lol and I saved it to my device and now how do I play it

    submitted by /u/9inchnails221420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment