• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Ace Attorney Adding extra scenes to the first game :D

    Ace Attorney Adding extra scenes to the first game :D


    Adding extra scenes to the first game :D

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Edgeworth with coffee

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    I now present to you... Wrightson Payne.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    lego phoenix lego phoenix lego phoenix

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Franmaya hug :) (Fanart made by me/Sallyzinha)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Yakuza Judgement truly is Yakuza: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Wtf Edgeworth

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    little tier list after marathoning 5 of the ace attorney games

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    I found some art of Miles and Franziska.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Working on Maya's SOJ outfit for skyrim

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Please tell me I’m not the only one who got emotional during case four in duel destinies

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Victim Tier List (Trilogy Only)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Randomly paused during the anime and this is what I got

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Finished Dual destinies! Here's my scrambled thoughts

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Honestly I wasn't too big on playing this game before tackling it. Sure, I loved all the previous entries in the franchise, but I hadn't heard many positives about it, and I was afraid it would be annoyingly self-referential. However, I found myself enjoying DD a lot, which is relieving.

    I was really happy to see that only 5 characters (and the judge) were returning. Only apollo had an interesting arc, but I didn't mind that all that much, because I felt like this game was more about Athena, the new protagonist, who I warmed up to by the end. She might be a little cliched, but her positivity is weirdly contagious, and I liked how she had a way more intricate backstory. She might not be among my favorites, but I can definitely see why somebody would think that

    As for blackquill, I initially took him for a discount-edgy weeb-Edgeworth but there was more to him than that. His relationship to athena definitely reminded me of the final case of the original AA a little too much, but it was well fleshed out.

    As for the cases themselves, they mostly got better as the game went on. I really didn't like case 1, but that became retroactively better as I got all the context I needed, and case 2 was, honestly, a little terrible. But case 3 had some interesting character drama, despite being predictable and weirdly rushed, and the final trial was pretty interesting. As for the dlc, it was full of stupid moments but I think it has the strongest one-off characters in any AA case (I love you, spike Spiegel-looking doctor).

    I had many issues with the game overall though, like how uncanny some of the 3d models look, like Edgeworth or Athena, or how stupid the whole "dark age of law" thing is, the use of a spy as a final culprit which, despite the unexpected twist, is pretty uninteresting since their motivations are pretty much nonexistent, etc. However...

    At same point I realized I didn't care all that much? I've been thinking about why for a while, and I believe the reason is that this franchise has become my comfort food: I love the presentation, the music, the snarky tone and humor, and the incredibly game-like way in which characters keep pulling themselves out of drama through the power of believing in themselves. All of that just makes me feel at ease.

    So yeah, that was dual destinies to me. Now that I think about it, the notion of running out of new ace attorney stuff to play is ever closer, so I guess that's a little worrying.

    I'm a little surprised as to why people dislike this game, so I'm interested in your thoughts on the matter

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my drawings of godot and miles edgeworth. Both took an hour each. Sorry if the colours are abit off. (Yes, these are physically drawings.)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    I keep changing my art style alot so here's Franziska

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Cross examination 2001 moderato but it’s me on piano and I don’t have enough fingers

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    Here’s the godot art just incase I t didn’t show up for anyone other than me. Like I said: both this and the miles edgeworth drawing took me an hour to draw.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Sebastian Debeste drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    An OC named Merle Dame (or Genko Yamato for a fictional Japanese version).

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:33 PM PST

    An OC named Merle Dame (or Genko Yamato for a fictional Japanese version).

    Merle, in all her glory.

    Once again I have made a major art upgrade, however this is probably my first reddit post! I felt a need to draw her tonight because I needed to stamp down her appearance, and I was feeling confident in my art skill to finally post. Merle Dame, or Genko Yamato (a reference to Yamato Nadeshiko trope), is a detective for Interpol, and mostly works in Europe. Though she hunts all kinds of crime, she's been chasing the illustrious Masque☆DeMasque for two years at time of her debut. Known for both her leadership skill and tendency to be rather short-tempered, Merle hunts down Masque☆DeMasque and all other kinds of criminals in the story I'm planning to write about her. Possibly, there shall be more content if I have time once school starts up again.

    submitted by /u/MsMaiko
    [link] [comments]

    BELATED NEWS: Blackquill sentenced to death in Space Center murder

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    by Rhoda Story

    The longest night of the year became the darkest day for a recently-convicted murderer.

    While this city's citizens prepared to celebrate the Christmas and New Year's holidays, the courts sentenced Simon Blackquill to death on December 21.

    Blackquill had been convicted of the brutal slaying of psychologist Metis Cykes in the Cosmos Space Center, a case that has been designated the UR-1 Incident.

    "For such a vicious crime and a remorseless killer, I am left with no choice but to issue the ultimate penalty," Judge R. Darren DeCourt wrote in his sentencing report. "For a man to have stood at the bench and commit murder, the sentence is clear."

    Despite the decisiveness of Judge DeCourt's statement, questions are still raised at to why DeCourt took two months to pass sentence, and to why sentence was passed quietly without a proper announcement.

    However, a source has informed us that pressure from the Prosecutor's Office wished to prevent Blackquill from being placed on Death Row, contributing to both the delay and discretion of the sentence.

    As Blackquill was sentenced on December 21, his execution must take place within the next seven years, and our source informs us the Prosecutor's Office has influenced the date to be set at the latest date possible - December 21, 2027.

    It appears that while this case is closed, justice will not be delivered to the murderer until seven years have passed.

    submitted by /u/teamcrazymatt
    [link] [comments]

    Sad thing I noticed about Larry

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    While replaying the first game,and comparing Larry from the first case to his other appearances,and...During his debut,he actually wasn't dumb. Granted,he wasn't very smart,but he was definitely not dumb. And it's sad,that Shu Takumi just decided to make him a joke character. I mean,he isn't as dumb and soulless,as Meekins,but you can also excuse every prosecutor saying "He isn't Nahyuta.".

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Game

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I'm sure this has already been done, but what is your favorite (mainline) AA game?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Red_Panda24
    [link] [comments]

    20 years of AA is coming in 2021, do you think there will be a few things planned?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Soooo, AA1 was released on October 11, 2001, so this year there will be the 20 years of the franchise. In your opinion, is Capcom going to do something ?

    submitted by /u/KiramBg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment