• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Ace Attorney Yeahh boiiii!!!

    Ace Attorney Yeahh boiiii!!!


    Yeahh boiiii!!!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    A familiar scene in an Undertale fangame

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Hey, uh buddy, I think you might have a problem.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    you're legally obligated to watch this at least 17 times ☕

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    dee vasquez fanart !

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    I thought of this earlier and want to see if anyone else shares my opinion. Do you think Maya sort of looks like a frog when she does this expression?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    UMVC3 is the best ace attorney game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    I found this and it broke me.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Wow... a Gun!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    A couple questions about 1-5 (spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Finished 1-5, I loved it, but I'm confused about a couple points

    1) How exactly does evidence law work? Phoenix presents evidence that he finds on his own all the time. Why's he suddenly justified in hiding the cloth? Does he typically get evidence approved off-screen? He didn't seem very familiar with evidence law when asked

    2) Edgeworth had a list of SL-9 evidence with a drawing on the back of it...how did he not notice the whole time?

    submitted by /u/professorwarhorse2
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone hate the first Investigations game?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    But really though, who is the Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Who is the best attorney in the series?

    submitted by /u/BEEFYCHUNKYMUNKY
    [link] [comments]

    Ga’ran Redesign

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Trucy's flying spaghetti IRL

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    I heared it only gets worse after the original trilogy, would you recommend playing the further games?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    What would Manfred think of Klavier?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I have seen a couple of YouTube comments talk about Manfred and Kristoph but I wonder would would Manfred think of Klavier?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    I had a dream featuring Ace Attorney characters and now will turn it into a fanfic

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I'm calling my fanfic

    Ace Attorney Detours: A Lawless Summer

    My dream was about a beach vacation the Wright Anything Agency + Maya + Pearl + Juniper went on, invited by Edgeworth to this nice vacation home he got ahold of. Little did the defense attornies and spirit mediums and aspiring judge know: it wasn't just going to be Edgeworth there! Klavier and Blackquill both got invited too, and their wonderful vacation was about to get a whole lot messier...

    Obviously, my dream didn't have this much detail and consistent plot, but I had to fill in the gaps where I forgot content from my dream, right?

    This fanfic occurs either after Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice (I haven't finished SoJ yet so I'll need some time to determine how spoiler-y the fanfic will be). Athena is the main character and POV (though the actual dream was viewed by me in 3rd person, and I was just in her head, thinking all her thoughts).

    This dream-turned-fanfic features the following Ace Attorney characters: Athena, Apollo, Trucy, Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, Juniper, Edgeworth, Blackquill, Klavier, Larry, Taka, and Orla the Orca

    Original characters I made up that serve as side characters are: May de Sahvant, Ernest Fisher, and Maki C. Phud (try finding the puns and references in them)

    There might be more original characters, but at this point I'm not sure yet.

    Anyway, if anyone is interested in the fanfic, it'll be on either Wattpad or Archive of Our Own. I'll eventually make another post here on this sub with cover art for the fanfic, drawn by yours truly, and put the link to the fanfic there. This is just a random informational post because wow, that dream was so cool. I've never had such a detailed dream about video game characters before.

    PS. Yes, of course there will be a murder, investigation, and a trial, but all in good time.

    And also, about shipping: there will be no outright hard-set ships that will force the reader to follow it; however, please note there will be small amounts or hints of Apollo/Juniper, Athena/Blackquill, and the best ship of all: Phoenix/Orla the Orca. Otherwise, everything will be canonical with the relationships forged in the games.

    submitted by /u/celestialsuniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Episode 5 Jar not working

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I am currently on my first gameplay of the trilogy but I can't get past the jar assembling puzzle on episode 5. I have worked out that it's the 5th piece and which side it is but whenever I try to combine it, Ema just says "it's no use". I have also tried to put it in all 4 directions but it just doesn't work. I've had to look up a walkthrough and they used the 5th piece perfectly fine. Why is this not working?

    submitted by /u/NPloyz
    [link] [comments]

    Maya is dead.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Why do people think that Apollo's backstory is confusing?...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    I mean,I'm a bit tired of people seeming to tell me that "y'see,Apollo doesn't have one backstory,so he always makes a new one". Like,I understand it's big,but it still makes sense. Maybe I'm missing something,but here's how I see it:

    Apollo was born in the Kingdom of Khura'in. His mother was Thalassa,and his father was Jove. His father was killed by Ga'ran,and his mother left the country. The boy was then adopted by Dhurke and was grown with Nahyuta. Then Dhurke was mistakenly found guilty of Amara's supposed assassination,and had to become a revolutionary and to "vanish",and Apollo had to leave the country. He wanted to become an attorney to save his foster father. Then Justice Jr. met Clay,and they both became a good friends to each other. Then Apollo started learning the law,met Kristoph,and the rest is shown in games.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    2021: Ace Attorney Year and AA7 Prediction

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    In 2021, They will release 2 games for us. Ace Attorney 7 (at third quarter of 2021) and The Great Ace Attorney (official western release at first quarter of 2021).

    How do I know? I've read an article that Capcom have been hack or has a major leak that reveals their schedule. I don't know if it's true but there's so many articles about it and damn. If all of it is true, then 2021 is AA year. There's also a possibility that the AA anime (I love the anime.) will be released at 4th quarter of 2021 after the new game but that's just a possibility.

    My predictions for AA7: 1. Franziska is coming back with Gumshoe 2. Iris will be mentioned I think. 3. Maya will be framed for murder. (Again)

    My hopeful wish: Gumshoe will be framed for murder so his comeback will be epic. (Or just frame Maggey Byrde, then Gumshoe will appear then later we will know that they just got married.)

    submitted by /u/Charannee09
    [link] [comments]

    Made this thought it was funny

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    MINIX EDGEWRIGHT Hello! I'm new to this game and just wanna ask if there is a chapter in any of the Ace Attorney games where Wright and Edgeworth merged into one person? (Like the fusion thing in dragon balls ��) because that'd be so funny. Sketch by me.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment