• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Animated − Trials and Tribulations

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Animated − Trials and Tribulations


    Ace Attorney Animated − Trials and Tribulations

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Poster of a Theoretical Von Karma Return - Done by Me

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    ~~Not Guilty~~ Happy (late) DL6 Day!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I just realise

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:24 PM PST

    That im playing this game for the first time, and didnt realise i was playing the same day that the DL-6 incident happend. (Tomorrow i wil start episode 5 tho)

    submitted by /u/Kietelnini
    [link] [comments]

    How would you name Apollo's...jacket? in DD dlc costume

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Hottest Ace Attorney Babes Tier List

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Some joking around with friends led to me making this, a hypothetical Ace Attorney game by Tiger Electronics

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Which badge is the coolest?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Random Nick and Maya shananagans #1

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Edgeworth's Christmas present <3 (OC)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    After completing Investigations 2, I felt compelled to do this. Translation in the comments!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    via r/medicalschool

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    I drew Phoenix! (Sorry if thats not good enough)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Dl 6 the crummy pencil drawing

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Here's my recreation of Ini Miney "Papa Louie games" style.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Dumb Lawyer Quotes IRL but in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    You can remove one Smash character in favor of Phoenix Wright. But the removed character will take Phoenix’s place in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Daisy: Ace Attorney would suck lol. I would turn the game off the moment her screechy voice says Objection.

    submitted by /u/AdministrationNo7401
    [link] [comments]

    I have to ask you for some explanation

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    So my game on ace attorney 4 got corrupted near the end of turnabout succession I would have to start the case again but I don't really want to, nor do I want to watch a yt video that is 5 hours long Can someone explain the story of turnabout succession about everything after you start the mason system scene and begin the past present switchy thing Or link a video that explains it well Before you comment, yes I'm lazy and won't just go play it

    submitted by /u/The_sus_otter
    [link] [comments]

    6-3 Done. I do enjoy a good revolution.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    5 games later and Steel Samurai is still involved in cases. I wonder if there will ever be a "greatest hits" AA game...

    Anyway, what I've noticed in this game is that every antagonist is unusually vile. Reus, Nahyuta... well mostly those, but that's still a lot.

    6-2 was good, though it felt more detached from the main story, which is unfortunate, since that's the main drive of this game. I mean, it's not like the main prosecutor is gonna carry it. You know, before I played it, I was wondering why everyone seems to dislike Nahyuta so much, but yeah he's pretty shit. I miss the weeb.

    6-3 was back to the plot and I did enjoy the amount of set up for the hopefully epic finale. I mean, some of the finer points were a bit questionable. Like, I don't really see how someone that was apparantly borderline superhuman would die to a stone slab, but whatever...

    Apollo is Dhurke's son, so I'd imagine he'll be the one to finish this story off. Nahyuta is, too, so I can't imagine he will remain a villain, but regardless, he's still an asshole and nothing can change that.

    But yeah, that case definitely stengthened my theory that Dhurke will be the final defendent. The one who killed the previous queen was probably Ga'ran, but proving that the ruler of the country is the murderer would be... tough. Even suggesting it will probably be the death sentence...

    HOWEVER, there was that section that basically described spirit channeling, where you need a face and a name. Right after expositing about the Holy Mother's facelessness and then about Kee'ra's real name. This can only mean that Maya will straight up flex on an entire nation by channeling their god. Could you imagine literally everyone's reaction.

    submitted by /u/mking1999
    [link] [comments]

    Raymond Shields drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Bow down to your king, Miles Edgeworth (fanart made by me/sallyzinha, inspiration for the background and lightling: twitter: @itwasONEkiss/ youtube: certified weirdo)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Am I the only one who pronounces Godot as Ga-dough?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Mythical pokemon: Which is the Best?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment