• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Ace Attorney Richard, uhm... you might want to look at your head...

    Ace Attorney Richard, uhm... you might want to look at your head...


    Richard, uhm... you might want to look at your head...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Dahlia Hawthorne drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    This insurance poster i found in an elevator looks familiar... (Japan)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Good grief — THERE IS A CHARLIE'S ARTICLE ON AA WIKI (A CHARACTER ARTICLE,MIND YOU).

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Something looks wrong, not sure what it is.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Is it just me or is the fact that this man straight up has a KNIFE in really odd and kind of disturbing?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Do other people here also completely and utterly suck at times at Ace Attorney? (read text below)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I bought the Ace Attorney trilogy game recently, and I'm playing through the first game's fifth case, "Risen from the Ashes", and my confidence in my deduction skills has plummeted at this point. I can often spend more than 40 minutes deducing a certain testimony and still miss the point. I sometimes have to restart my game up to 3 times because I ran out of opportunities to present evidence and reveal contractions. I honestly kinda feel like a fraud since I have to restart my game so much, it makes me feel stupid and like I just suck at the game. Have you guys experienced this too?

    P.S: Please don't mention any spoilers in the replies, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RoastToast3
    [link] [comments]

    The Japanese exclusive Ace Attorney Encyclopedia is to my knowledge the only way to see the cut Phoenix heart eyes sprite (it’s also got the point hand wave that was only in the gba games in ds quality)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Ranking AA Male Characters In Terms Of Attractiveness

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Im sorry for not posting for too long but I drew sebastian an hour ago, made this in phone and posted in tablet

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I just finished AAI

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I feel so empty after finishing Ace Attorney Investigations. At the end of the game, a sequel was hinted at and it makes me sad to know that we may never get a localized sequel. Of course it isn't impossible but it is highly improbable. Capcom already said that they wouldn't be doing that. I'd buy a jillian copies of they ever did localize it. I had so much fun playing it.

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I'm sorry this is probably an extremely stupid question but does Dual Destinies only have a online release or something? The whole series on the eShop is on sale so I'm trying to buy them all and for whatever reason that one specifically needs age verification I don't feel like figuring out whatever is going on with the age verification thing so I was just going to buy the physical game instead but I can't find it anywhere. It's not Amazon, eBay, GameStop, or Best Buy (only had the digital download). Am I being stupid or was it only an online release?

    submitted by /u/magicians_temperance
    [link] [comments]

    The reasons

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Phoenix: I became an attorney to reunite with my long lost friend

    Athena: I became an attorney to defend one of closest friends

    Apollo: I became an attorney because my dad told me to

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Echo-5386
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon x ace attorney turnabout sisters. Sylveons face though

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    What case is this?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Objection. Based in a keychain that I had seen

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    Jesus, Wright....

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    One of the rare examples of a piece of media published this century being a bit dated, in 2-4, when Phoenix is informed that Adrian Andrews attempted suicide, he muses that she "didn't seem the type." Probably can't get away with saying something like that today

    submitted by /u/jsalem011
    [link] [comments]

    So...Gumshoe for smash?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I was thinking something about in AA3 ending.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Not sure the spoiler flare will work so i'll hide the comment major spoiler about AA3 ending ahead be warned. Can a mods help me solve that? I am on the phone application, none of the usual flare were present i had to edit my own i don't know if it will work and what to do if it don't work.

    Edit: i think i found how to mark it as spoiler.

    After this explanation here is the comment remember major spoiler ahead

    In 3-2 it was shown that each trial is just to determine the innocence or culpability of one person and that after we find the true culprit during the trial there is then an other trial with the culprit as an accused. Which mean there should have been a other trial at the end of 3-5 were Godot was accused. Do you think phoenix took in charge the defence of godot? I know he has establish his guilt but maybe he tried to obtain him a more lenient condamnation? Afterall phienix doesn't seems to think he is realy at fault here, and Godot is Mia's mentor, which would make him a little bit of phoenix mentor too, feel phoenix would sorta feel a duty to defend him?.... I also know Godot would probably refuse because he feel 100% guilty, but it didn't stop phoenix in 1-5 and 1-4 when his clients were admiting culapbility and refuse to be defended.

    I don't know what do you of this... Hypthesis?Headcanon i guess...

    submitted by /u/N4rNar
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most confusing and illogical murder plot,in your opinion? (No Turnabout Big Top,please,because I wanna make this thread more interesting.)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    In my opinion,it's Turnabout Ablaze's one. Literally doesn't make any sense,at least for me. Btw,I'm asking for a way the crime was actually committed — not how it's assumed by prosecution (like in Turnabout Serenade).

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Some Ace Attorney poses but it's Cartoon Wars 2 enemy characters

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Any way to skip certain episodes/get specific save in PWAAT?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I tuned in to a stream on Twitch not long ago, where the streamer was playing the Ace Attorney trilogy. I watched him complete the first two cases of Justice for All, after which I got the game myself. I've been enjoying it very much, but now that I've finished the first game, idk what to do.

    I really don't want to replay so much of the game that I know the outcome of anyway, and I couldn't find any help online either. Does anyone here have a save file of only the first two cases of that game completed?

    Or if you could do something like backing up your save, starting episode 3 on an empty save file and upload it? It would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/OlcsiverHS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment