• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Ace Attorney The first turnabout in a nutshell (PWAA)

    Ace Attorney The first turnabout in a nutshell (PWAA)


    The first turnabout in a nutshell (PWAA)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    If Ace Attorney was a royalty manhwa

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    psg style ace attorney : gavin brothers edition

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 31: Sebastian Debeste

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I drew Apollo Justice from the first Capcom Café Ace Attorney artwork!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    a lil pixel art Magatama

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    So I drew this...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Gumshoe I love you (MEGA SPOILERS FOR CASE THREE OF FIRST GAME)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    You come rushing in at the perfect time when Vasquez was literally gonna kill me and Maya thank Christ

    submitted by /u/biyetch
    [link] [comments]

    Knives Out but it's Ace Attorney (Headphone Warning)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Hey pal, here it is girl Gumshoe, sir(or the name i gave, Diamond Gumshoe)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Here's my recreation of Sebastian Debeste "Papa-Louie-games" style.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    capcom cafe art sketches because they're so prettyyyy

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    The new voice clips are really bad...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:02 AM PST

    So I'm in the middle of 5-2 in Dual Destinies right now, and I'm really enjoying the game so far. But there's a few things that I don't like, with the biggest one being the new voice clips. I think some sound good, like Athena's and Blackquill's. While others I don't necessarily like, but got used to after a while, like Phoenix's, Apollo's, and Klavier's. But the worst one BY FAR is Edgeworth's. Seriously, what the hell did they do to him? It doesn't fit him AT ALL. And I think besides Athena and Blackquill, the new voice cast just doesn't fit these characters. It's weird too, because I know these are good voice actors, but I guess it's just the sound direction or something, because most of these are really hard to listen to. I really hope they improve in SoJ, because so far, this is really disappointing...

    My other complaint is some of the 3D models look really weird at times. Although, I've heard they get a lot better in SoJ, so that's good. But I'm assuming the voice clips won't change, so that sucks.

    Overall, I really do miss the old voice clips. I knew this game had a new voice cast going into it, but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. I don't know, maybe I'm alone on this. But I'm really not a fan of these new voices (besides the new characters).

    submitted by /u/MarOnic123
    [link] [comments]

    Godot cornered. AAT Original vs Trilogy comparision.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    So, we got the sales numbers for the Ace Attorney Trilogy launched for current gen

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    From the Capcom leak, this is how it was, which to me is unsurprising considering that the series was born and successful on Nintendo platforms, so it selling more on there was expected.

    Plus the fact that a lot of us prefer to play VN on handheld or PC, so that also counts for why those two platforms dominate I guess.

    Switch - 462,395

    PC - 245,339

    PS4 - 103,235

    Xbox - 4,821

    https://www.resetera.com/threads/okami-platform-sales-breakdown.336708/post-52953078

    submitted by /u/Shinobihost
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand the final day of Rise From the Ashes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Okay so the trilogy is my first AA game and I'm loving it so far, but I'm at the end of the Rise From the Ashes case and I seriously don't understand the bit with the cloth?

    >!So, if you present it when Gant first asks (as I did, since literally every other time before this it's always been the solution to tell the truth), you get a gameover. What you're actually supposed to do is deny him the first time, and only present it after the next bit of dialogue.

    But... why? I didn't see really anything change or new information being added between the first opportunity and the second one, save Phoenix's attitude. At the first option, the court almost immediately jumps the gun on Ema (and apparently Lana) being guilty, but when you do it the second time nothing like that happens, and it acts like you've cracked it.

    I wish I understood why there are two opportunities, and why taking the first one is wrong.!< Can anyone explain this to me? 😅😅😅

    submitted by /u/somebodys_buddy
    [link] [comments]

    What can I say??? This is the best song in the series

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Dual Destinies ios port broken

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    anyone else having dual destinies no longer work? i'm on ios 14.2 by the way

    submitted by /u/parallel_trees
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Are there any mystery games like Ace Attorney?

    submitted by /u/Offensive_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Short Film ~ "Beautiful Days"

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    After months of modeling, animation, and editing, I've finally finished this Ace Attorney Short Film set following the events of Trials and Tribulations. Enjoy!

    https://youtu.be/MDmdiK4ukYg

    submitted by /u/Muhammad_Sban
    [link] [comments]

    Tap Trial but with coolAAI2characters.com

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Translation 2012 Mystery Magazine interview with Yamazaki. On mystery fiction, writing AAI and ideas for future mystery games.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment