• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Ace Attorney Expect to be hearing from my attorney, Mr. White

    Ace Attorney Expect to be hearing from my attorney, Mr. White


    Expect to be hearing from my attorney, Mr. White

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    [My art] So those new cafe outfits tho

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    “Your highness...”

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    It's one of the most misleading advices in the franchise,to be honest,because usually behind the most useless statements hide the greatest turnabouts. I've understood that in Turnabout Sisters fully.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Wait,Kazuma has a "Hold it!" voice clip?!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Klavier + Athena Royal AU inspired by Capcom Cafe

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    not gonna explore too much so i dont get spoilers, but heres a redraw thing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Trucy Wright drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Goodbye, My Turnabout

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Just finished the last episode of Phoenix Wright: Justice For All. Holy shit!

    submitted by /u/Babbaloboy
    [link] [comments]

    In AA7, do you think theres a chance to get a new attorney, with a new power?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Couple of ace attorney characters that i have made. Plus my other ones.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Finding the 2005-2006 versions of the PC ports of the Ace Attorney Trilogy

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    I remember reading about it somewhere a long time ago and I finally tracked down a couple sources that confirm its existence.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0rBystetY

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ace_Attorney_media

    Is there anywhere you could actually buy these versions? Most searches just result in the HD release of these and I'm really curious to see what these are like.

    submitted by /u/Gameboy9917
    [link] [comments]

    Maya uncovers a dark secret

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Mais4rt: "#narumayo royalty AU. everyone in that capcom cafe art fine as hell. maya and phoenix kinda looked matching so i couldn't help but edit it lol :>

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    The remastered trilogy is on sale, should I get it on Switch or 3DS?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Pretty simple question, do any of you guys know if one is a better experience over the other? I own a Switch and a 3DS, so I'm just curious what the best way to play for the first time is. Or does it really matter? I heard some people preferred dual screens, but idk if that's worth it over the Switch version?

    submitted by /u/Boo-Man
    [link] [comments]

    I heard abort some fan translation of DGS2 where can I find it?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Should I wait before playing some of the later games?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Hey, I just finished the Ace Attorney Trilogy on Steam and I have been wondering if it would be worth waiting for a possible remaster of the future games so I can experience it at higher quality, or get the games now on what would be android?

    submitted by /u/JayyyJayy
    [link] [comments]

    "Close to Home" from Murder by Numbers, but I arranged it in the style of Maya's Theme from AA1

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Are there any official christmas related artworks of the franchise?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Basically, what it says on the title, but for more context: I just recently got a friend into the franchise and she being an enthusiast for the holidays asked me if the series had any christmas artwork (as i've been sending her some progressively as she makes her way through the OG trilogy). I scoured the wiki to see if they had in their archives, but couldn't find any. Do you know of any piece of christmas related artwork from the franchise i can send my friend :) ?

    thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/mighty_phi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Apollo and Phoenix

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Would Phoenix be Apollo's nephew since he adopted Trucy? If so, is it just coincidences Apollo happened to defend his non-blood nephew?

    submitted by /u/memoryheadundertale
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I got the games other than the main trilogy

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I just got the Ace Attorney Trilogy on my switch and I love the series. I saw that there are way more games than just those three. Where can I get them?

    submitted by /u/Nintai1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment