• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Ace Attorney a gumshoe and maggey role-swap!

    Ace Attorney a gumshoe and maggey role-swap!


    a gumshoe and maggey role-swap!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    1228 never forget DL-6

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    I wanted to portrait the meeting between these dorks, now starting AA investigations 2

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    so uh i got kinda lazy on the background

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:45 PM PST

    a smash bros reveal made by me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Some more Ace Attorney characters drawn on my new graphics tablet.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    hold on a sec... I’m gonna consult myself

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Does this bother anyone else (Spoilers for Turnabout Goodbyes and maybe Bridge to the Turnabout, I guess) (explanation in comments)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    So for context: i made a theory on the objection.lol discord server and a friend of mine sent the CREATOR OF OBJECTION.LOL a DM asking to confirm it and confirmed it here is proof

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    I little something I drew on my new graphics' tablet on Christmas :)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    anyone else really like the “telling the truth” themes?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    they're just...so dramatic

    but so good!!

    submitted by /u/indecisivethings
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people not like Juniper Woods?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:40 PM PST

    So I was listening to this, but I got an ad and well it’s interesting,

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Looking for table to convert between Japanese and English song titles!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I use Spotify, and most, if not all, of the song titles of the various AA soundtracks are in Japanese. Normally this isn't really a problem, since I can just shuffle between a single playlist cause I don't care what song plays. But when I want to pick out specific songs, I hit a major roadblock. I have to look up each song individually to find it's Japanese name. While sometimes I can rely on the order of the songs within the soundtrack, but this isn't always the case, and it's also a pain to look up every time.

    All I need to fix this problem is some sort of graph, spreadsheet, or list that can tell me which English name corresponds to which Japanese name- a lil bilingual reference sheet for all these beautiful soundtracks :)

    If anyone knows of and can point me towards something like this that already exists, please let me know! And if you wouldn't mind helping me by making one, I would be really grateful. I'm sure other Spotify-using AA fans would be able to use it too!

    submitted by /u/juiceback
    [link] [comments]

    are the plushies discontinued??

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:28 PM PST

    i keep seeing them everywhere but holy shit i need to know if i can get my hands on them

    submitted by /u/catette
    [link] [comments]

    Vera Misham drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    AI makes an Ace Attorney trial.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Turnabout Business (AI Dungeon Case)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Turnabout Business (AI Dungeon Case)

    https://reddit.com/link/kll17a/video/1wjzhdv0tv761/player

    About last week or so I ran some Ace Attorney Information into AI Dungeon, which included world info for Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Maya, on top of my own characters that the AI randomly generated. Using this knowledge, the AI produced a pretty good story, though I did need to redirect it a few times.

    WARNING: The video does contain Major spoilers for Apollo Justice, and Possible Spoilers for Trials and Tribulations.

    Here's an extra link to the video. Enjoy.

    P.S. Sorry about the Bandicam.

    submitted by /u/Meatman7210
    [link] [comments]

    AI Dungeon wants Phoenix to punch Edgeworth in the face

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Are There Any Characters You Ship/Feel Have Perfect Chemistry and How Would You Feel if Capcom Did/Didn't Put Them Together?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I'm asking because I've tended to see people shipping characters I never noticed or felt could work and wanted to hear about where these ships came from and how important they are to you as well as for my own work as I've wanted some notes on if something is so widely agreed upon it's considered canon within the community.

    (This may seem similar to my last post and that's because I wanted to isolate this one factor as well as that my last post didn't get a lot of attention so I couldn't get the necessary feedback for my project)

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    I made an Ace Attorney Tier List, but its based on hats (AA1-AA6 + AAI/AAI2)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    What the Hells is Apollos backstory? They are like 3, can someone explain?!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    What is your most favourite reminiscence theme out of these 6

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Won’t open on Steam?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Posting on behalf of a friend.

    My friend was playing the trilogy and then their computer died. Now the app won't run, but the other apps they had open (Chrome and Discord) are working just fine, and so are the rest of their Steam games. Restarting their computer didn't help. Any advice? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/axolotl-party
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment