• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Ace Attorney ZVARRI

    Ace Attorney ZVARRI


    ZVARRI

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    I cannot express enough how much I like the changes to some characters that the anime did, Larry there is such a likable character, but here he is a fucking criminal

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Made the court room a little better.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    [My art] WIP of two bois. Bless this ship, please let them both go to therapy. Also the more I draw Apollo, the less it looks like him :/

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:07 AM PST

    I just started JFA and I already miss some of the previous soundtracks like the Cross-examination bgm

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Which characters are generally the most divisive in the fandom?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    I'm just curious to know which characters often cause a 50/50 split whenever you bring them up.

    I know Godot and Franziska probably qualify for sure. I also think maybe Klavier and Athena. Maybe Iris or Justine?

    submitted by /u/IrisApologist
    [link] [comments]

    If they made another Trilogy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Didn't Atmey say earlier that Godot got approval from Edgeworth?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Anime appreciation post, comment 1 positive thing about the anime

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Big Top's characters are likeable, no love triangle and Max is nicer

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Little Thief look like a cellphone? And why does the ability of it sound like something Ema would use?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Which game has the most sympathetic killers and understandable motives in your opinion?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    What is your favourite moment from the Judge?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    What if a future AA game was narratively structured as the one, big, single 3-day case?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Obviously, mechanically it still will be separate cases that are treated as multiple-cases-within-the-main-case where cases are measured by hours instead of days, but how do you think it will go story-wise?

    The Eternal Three Days

    For one reason or another, most likely because of Powers That Be, the Court will not be dismissed for anything except for short recesses until the verdict for the main case is reached, even if it goes for 72 hours straight.

    In Parallel

    Considering a rather compact time-frame, there will be times narratively where the Court Sessions and the investigations are done simultaneously, maybe even two or more cases at once.

    Tag

    No one but the most crazy ones can stay up for that long, giving legit reasons for Attorneys, Prosecutors and even Judges to switch mid-case to get some needed shut-eye, while the replacements might treat already presented evidence with a different eye, very often not to the Defense's favor.

    Sheer Exhaustion

    By the final hours of Day 3 everyone will run on fumes, sustained only by their willpower, faith, passion, spite and whatever else to get this done and over with, with super-pokerface culprits only momentarily cracking because of said exhaustion, and Wright giving his final pointy-finger and immediately lose conspicuousness standing.

    submitted by /u/shinvitya
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Ace Attorney Opinions

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    WARNING a lot of these are very subjective, just a heads up

    1.I don't like when ace attorney goes into the supernatural
    I don't like being in a realistic modern-day setting while dealing with stuff like Magic bracelets and spirit channeling. I know that's very subjective but it just turns me off and pulls me out of the world. That's a reason I really like the Investigations and DGS games, they didn't have any of that. I'm fine with crazy technology and crazy logic as long as it stays within the rules of realism.

    2.pursuit ~ Cornered is one of the weaker pursuit themes
    Don't get me wrong, Cornered is a fantastic song and I love it a lot, but I think it's way too short and kinda repetitive, and with masterpieces like "Caught", "Overtaken", "Lying Coldly", "Wanting to find the Truth", "Keep pressing on" and "The great pursuit", I can't see why everyone says that Cornered is by far the best song in the franchise.

    3.I like Turnabout Ablaze. Like, A lot
    I know a lot of people like to hate on AAI1 but It's one of my favorite games in the franchise and I love turnabout ablaze and don't care for how long it is, when solving a mystery, I want to know EVERYTHING and The main plot of AAI1 is fantastic and I love it to bits, I don't care how long it takes or I think the payoff is worth it and people exaggerate when too much when talking about its length, (it's only like 6-7 hours long, About as long as most final cases)

    4.I don't Care for Spirit of Justice
    I know a lot of people like spirit of justice a lot, And good for them, But I just don't care for it at all, Most of the new characters are extremely annoying and the overarching plot is about as by the numbers as you can get with the absolute worst, most generic main villain in the franchise. I do like some things about it but it's still one of my least favorite games in the franchise. (This might also have to do with my dislike of supernatural stuff in AA, Spirit of justice has a lot of that)

    Thank you for listening to me and please feel free to tell me why I'm wrong, I'm open to a discussion and would love to see some counter-arguments to some of the points I made, Just please read my point before replying.Here's my game ranking for reference
    AAI2>DGS2>AA3>DGS>AAI>AA2>AA1>AA4>AA6>AA5

    submitted by /u/twitchguy64
    [link] [comments]

    How does Edgeworth not know about Pearl after Farewell, my Turnabout?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    RFTA: Blocked Handprint Question

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I am fairly certain the answer to this is "Mike Meekins is a sodding muppet.", but I have a question.

    At some point, we prove a contradiction over the fact that the Blue Badger is blocking the lockers in an area where a bloody handprint was left. Now, in order for this to happen, the handprint had to have been left before Meekins moved in the Badger.

    And so, the only conclusion is that Meekins managed to place the Badger there without noticing the blood. Not particularly unlikely or anything, especially if he transported the Blue Badger in some manner that would block the vision in front of him.

    submitted by /u/Tiagofvarela
    [link] [comments]

    Khura'in Does Exist

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khurain

    To bad it's in a shitty government.

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    How good was The Stolen Turnabout

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Voice cast for returning characters in future games...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Considering every new AA game has the characters voiced by professional voice actors instead of the developers, who would you cast as a returning character?

    First off, there's a major one that needs to be addressed: Apollo Justice's VA. A few years ago, there were allegations surrounding Orion Acaba (his VA in DD and SoJ), as well as the fact that he doxxed someone on Twitter, so I highly doubt he would return in a future installment. So if Apollo were to be recast, here are my nominations for who should be cast:

    • Xander Mobus (Joker)
    • Johnny Yong Bosch (Yu Narukami, Hajime Hinata)
    • Joe Zieja (Fox McCloud, Claude von Riegan)

    As for other returning characters, should they make an appearance, here are my picks:

    • Gumshoe: Patrick Seitz
    • Franziska: Tara Platt
    • Ray: Kaiji Tang
    • Sebastian: Derek Stephen Prince or Bryce Papenbrook
    • Lamiroir: Allegra Clark
    • Godot: Ben Lepley
    • Iris: Dorothy Elias-Fahn or Xanthe Huynh
    • Judge's brother: Dave B. Mitchell
    submitted by /u/AplabTheSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to retcon Ace Attorney, what retcons do you want and why?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:32 PM PST

    What retcons do you want for Ace Attorney and why?

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    If an Ace Attorney reboot happens, what do you want from it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I'm curious to see what people think about an Ace Attorney reboot. Would you like one? And if anything, what would you want from it?

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    A terrible drawing of Edgeworth

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Say something nice about Larry

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment