• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Ace Attorney Just finished the phoenix wright trilogy...damn

    Ace Attorney Just finished the phoenix wright trilogy...damn


    Just finished the phoenix wright trilogy...damn

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    That last case...what a ride. I got this game because it looked interesting and I enjoy story-driven games, but I hadn't expected the series to be so engrossing. Even though some of the plot developments in the cases were kinda sketchy the superb writing and characterization more than made up for it. In fact, this game's dialogue was likely the best written of any game I've ever played. Now that I've finished the trilogy, I'm a little sad, but at least I have more games to look forward to.

    submitted by /u/FryyedLiverz
    [link] [comments]

    Did a Fanart of my man Asougi. He's one of my fav AA characters of all time!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    OBJECTION!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    This is an underrated legend! Youtuber Ace creates amazing piano compositions but is widely unknown. If you could subscribe to them that would be amazing

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    i did my best to make a godot pumpkin, it didnt turn out super well

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Yeah. [New art style]

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Making Ace Attorney characters in the Among Us character maker day 6: Franziska von Karma

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Just Finished AAI2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I was excited before playing this game after hearing so many raving reviews for it, but unfortunately got Simon and Blaise's villainy spoiled. However, this game was still a blast.

    Except for the first case, i loved every case in this game, my favourite being The Grand Turnabout. Blaise was a great antagonist, i'm not really sure about Simon. Originally i wasn't a fan of Courtney always getting in Miles' way but grew fond of her in the last 2 cases.

    At first i found Sebastian to be really really annoying, and was sick of his stupidity. But the last game changed my perspective instantly, and he is now my favourite character in the entire series. That image of him rummaging through the dumpster hit me hard.

    The story was great, with many twist that left me gasping, especially with the president having a body double, i wish they dwelved into that abit more.

    It was really a great game and its now my favourite game in the series. Its too bad they probably wont localise it, since i would love to see courtney and sebastian return someday. It would be so cool if sebastian and apollo faced off each in court, maybe in the future we can see a more mature and sound debeste.

    submitted by /u/FactorCat
    [link] [comments]

    Please Capcom, make them a couple officially (Phoenix and Iris ❤️)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    The thing I miss in AA:I 2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Y'know,in AA:I 1,when you deplete the Truth Gauge in certain places,you get a unique little dialogue,where Miles is forced to end his investigation (because he's forced to leave the scene/killer runs away and etc.). But in AA:I 2...There's just Miles's shocked sprite on the black background,where he says something like "To get so close to the thuth,only to lose!" (or Gregory),and that's it. A little lame,in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    My impression on Spark Brushel

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    When I first saw him,I thought that he will be on of these "wacky" characters. Like Hotti/Hickfield,Mike Meekins and etc. But during the trial and MASON System...Spark seemed to be quite reasonable and normal. Like,outside of his animations and "end quote" shtick,he is pretty serious and useful,in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Game Maya or Anime Maya

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Overall, the anime didn't make many major changes to the plot and characters. However of course I wouldn't have made this post if I didn't want to talk about the changes to Maya's character. An aspect of her personality that's not as present in the anime is her smugness and more aggressive side. The anime also seems to up her more childlike and innocent side. I personally prefer Maya in the games. How about you guys?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AE86FTS
    [link] [comments]

    New cast dynamics for AA7?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Recent main-series titles have had a hard time trying to juggle its now-enormous cast, to the extent that many main characters haven't shared much - if any - screentime together. For instance, Trucy and Pearls are described as being basically sisters to each other, yet they only share a single scene together, very briefly in Turnabout Reclaimed, where Pearls only says a single line of dialogue to Trucy. That's literally the only on-screen interaction the supposed-"sisters" ever have together.

    With this is mind, what brand-new character dynamics which have never happened before do you want to see explored in the next game?

    submitted by /u/galactar7
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Examination ~ Allegro [Remix]

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    My story of meeting AA franchise

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Ok,so after I've put an effort to fix my toxic personality here,I think some people will actually be interested in my reminiscing.

    clearing throat So. It was probably 2019,can't quite remember. I was watching Skawo (the guy who plays Nintendo games and funnily comments on them,basically),and saw his playlist of beating TGAA. The only thing I saw was Ryuunosuke in his "pointing" pose. I literally paid no mind it. But remembering it now...I can say I was..."avoiding" this franchise. I dunno,I saw some characters,speech bubbles,even saw that "sprite animation" with AA characters — and I still wasn't interested in this whole series.

    So came April 2020. I gave up,learned the name of this franchise,and googled it. The first game to show up was Dual Destinies. And I at first thought,that AA games are like spinoffs to each other. Say,like Super Mario Bros. or Sonic The Hedgehog. And I've played it. Finished Turnabout Countdown and a bit of investigation in The Monstrous Turnabout,and...To say the least,I was shocked. I wasn't a fan of visual novels,didn't consider them "games",but AA became the visual novel I'm a fan of. Spectacular character design,gameplay,awesome music (remember myself dancing to Phoenix's "Objection!" theme),and the fact that the CHARACTERS MOVE. Like,the only visual novel I've played was "Doki-Doki Literature Club!" (you can punish me for that),and it was so good seeing NOT dead sprites.

    Ok,so then I googled AA again,realized,that I'm a buffoon,and started playing these games in order. And now I'm back at The Monstrous Turnabout.

    So how did YOU meet AA franchise?

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Which style/ outfit of Phoenix’s do you think looks the coolest

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Why anyone are talking about PWSE?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Its impossible make romhacks of ace attorney...

    OBJECTION!

    I was searching to make a romhack and all the forums I read said the same, impossible, there is not any form to make any type of romhack, but there are some forms to do a fangame, but i not want that, i want to play my story in the better form, on a DS emulator, or better, on a REAL DS, but thats the problem, there is no form to do it, or isnt? Thats why im here asking, why anyone is talking about the Phoenix Wright Script Editor, a program from 2007, 13 years old, to make perfectly funtionals hackroms, what i tried for myself?. Why there isnt any other program and the only form to do it is with a bugged and old .exe from 2007?. Really this is a bit sad, but, the file isnt lost, and i found (only one) tutorial (in spanish) for how to use it, and isnt perfect, but the hope isnt lost. So the last thing im here to say is, do you have a fan tournabout? Do you want test? Phoenix Wright Script Editor, you can, really.

    Pd: The scripts are in python.

    submitted by /u/AxeWhite10
    [link] [comments]

    Objection!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Is this cursed?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Just finished Dual Destinies!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    What a game! A really strong showing for the first AA game on 3DS. I love Athena but I did dislike how disjointed the narrative was, jumping around the timeline a bit for her first month or so at Wright Anything Agency. Apollo was as compelling as usual until he got into that whole "I think Athena did it" part and I lost some respect for him. Still ended on a strong note and a surprising final villain I didn't expect until I was in the final trial already.

    Loved the overarching theme of the Dark Age of the Law! It really pervaded into every case, something that I think was a little missing in Apollo Justice. Made it feel more real because we got to see how it pervaded even the education of future practitioners of the justice system and why it was important enough to make us care that it could be ended.

    I might be in the minority but I like the more railroaded Investigation sequences, with notes that can help you figure out where to go. The Original trilogy had moments where I was utterly confused about not being able to continue because I forgot to examine one spot. Although I do miss being able to examine every environment.

    Lastly I like that Pearl came back! She was great in the OT and I love how she and Trucy are like sisters! DLC Case was a little underwhelming but enjoyable. Cross-Examining the orca doesn't feel as fun as when we did the parrot.

    submitted by /u/Phrophetsam
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else love the games, but have stopped playing them temporarily because sometimes they're just too slow-paced for your tastes?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    After completing 3 cases of DGS and genuinely liking all of the cases of it so far, I, a few minutes into case 4 - before I could even form a meaningful preliminary opinion of the case - decided to take an indefinite break from the game. It's not that the game is bad at all; based on these first 3 cases I honestly think it's one of the better games in the series. I am interested in the overarching plot.

    But honest to god, the games, per their nature, are very slow-paced and chill. Sometimes I just can't play them for too long without getting burnt out, and I feel like I was burnt out. I'm gonna take a break to play other things before coming back to this in a few weeks/months. I have replayed all 7 of the AA games I've played from February to August of this year, so maybe this burnout was built up over that time.

    To be clear, it's not that I dislike the genre - I deeply love the Zero Escape and Danganronpa games, and have never had this problem with either of those series (other than when I pointlessly replayed DR1 a second time lol). But sometimes I just burn out on the Ace Attorney series even though I love it. It's not that I find DGS bad at all, it isn't, it's good fun that is worthy of being a part of the AA series.

    Even my favorite Ace Attorney game by far, Gyakuten Kenji 2 - I took a decent break from it while on the second case because I was honestly just having a hard time maintaining interest. Granted, I came back to it later and loved it and it is now my favorite AA game by a longshot.

    Was curious if anyone else has this feeling. Ever "burn out" on the AA games, and not because you found a particular case bad, but just because the gameplay kinda wore on you? Did you find yourself revisiting the game with newfound excitement later on?

    submitted by /u/ShiningConcepts
    [link] [comments]

    How Klavier reminds me of Godot

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I mean,they both seem to me as "a bit comical" and "a bit wacky" prosecutors. Of course,they are plot-related,but they seem to have their comical features.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Raw Text Dumps of the Games

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do a project for class that involves NLP and of course the first thing I thought of working on was the amazing dialogue from the Ace Attorney series. Does anyone know where I could find the raw text data for each game?

    submitted by /u/FarinaRenais
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment