• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Ace Attorney Some official artwork showing us who those noisy people in the gallery are

    Ace Attorney Some official artwork showing us who those noisy people in the gallery are


    Some official artwork showing us who those noisy people in the gallery are

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Since I really liked the animation, here’s Maya spinning on a chair for one minute

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Thank you.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I cannot even begin to describe how big of an impact this whole game series left on me. I've finally finished all of the main games and it's so hard knowing I have to wait for the new one to come out, but this subreddit makes that thought a lot easier to handle. I've seen so many beautiful fan creations, whether it's fanart, memes, songs, you name it.

    I've never cried because of a game before I played Ace Attorney, and I don't feel even a bit of shame when I say that yes, I did cry. I cried multiple times because of multiple games in the series. And I don't care. This series will forever have a place in my heart, and I'm glad that I know that many other people feel the same way as me.

    This is a thank you to everyone in this community, a thank you for supporting everything that makes Ace Attorney what it is today. And even though all of us have some differences (like ships, for example), I'm still grateful that I'm part of this community. Yet again, I say... Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Nickenion
    [link] [comments]

    Dhurke Sahdmadhi: Ace Attorney Fangame

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, Wynaut here or whatever my reddit account is called. A group of us are making a fangame for Dhurke, from when he first became a lawyer. If you seem interested in helping out, please do check it out at: https://discord.gg/cY6de2V

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wynauticus
    [link] [comments]

    Making Ace Attorney characters in the Among Us character maker day 5: Dick Gumshoe

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Who doesn’t love Ace attorney?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Really you doesn't love ace attorney?!?'

    submitted by /u/Codythegoat123
    [link] [comments]

    Objections in the first half of Rise from Ashes in a nutshell

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    What is the problem with killing for self-defense?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Yes, we know that these two cases were not self-defense murders, but what is the problem if they were? "maya's life would be destroyed as a murderer", killing for self-defense is justifiable, maybe it is something cultural to japan?

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    Another question about 3-5

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    As you can see I've been thinking about this case a lot recently lol

    My question is this: does anyone have any ideas/headcanons about how long Iris' sentence is? The end of the case certainly seems to indicate that Iris would've received some punishment for her role as an accomplice. Her lack of appearances in any future game also make it hard to answer this question.

    Of course, it seemed similar for Adrian in 2-4, and she got out immediately based on her 3-2 appearance. However, there's the aspect of Adrian's clearly poor mental health in that case, as well as the fact that she wasn't actually Matt's accomplice, she just tampered with the evidence/crime scene/dead body. Iris on the other hand was specifically referred to as Godot's accomplice by the Judge himself, so I'd imagine her sentence would be harsher.

    TL;DR How long was Iris' sentence for her role in 3-5?

    submitted by /u/LlamaTheG0AT
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one disliking Edgeworth?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    At the end of 1-2, why is Edgeworth still trying to ruthlessly get a guilty verdict on Phoenix despite that it's pretty clear that White is lying? Or does Edgeworth really still believed that Phoenix did it?

    I really want to like his character, he has a tragic backstory and a really fun personality, but him trying to get Phoenix in jail kinda prevented that. I hope he becomes more truth-oriented in later games, like in 1-3. Maybe 1-3 was his turning point.

    I have played until and finished 1-4.

    submitted by /u/Chocfudges
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Musical Covers Poll

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hello fellow lawyers! I was wondering how many people on here played instruments and if anyone would be interested in doing a few covers of ace attorney songs. If you're interested, you can DM me. All instruments welcome!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Musical_Gamer65
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers for the first game) Here's a poll I made to rank the culprits from the first game in order of how much YOU like them.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Ranking the Ace Attorney Games!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I will be ranking the following: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Investigations, Investigations 2, Dual Destinies, The Great Ace Attorney, Spirit of Justice, The Great Ace Attorney 2

    Not including Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright because I have not played it. Here is my ranking:

    10) Justice for All, 9) Investigations, 8) Apollo Justice, 7) The Great Ace Attorney, 6) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, 5) Spirit of Justice, 4) Dual Destinies, 3) Trials and Tribulations, 2) The Great Ace Attorney 2, 1) Investigations 2

    Comment your ranking 😁

    submitted by /u/ohnellyitsmelly
    [link] [comments]

    Best fourth case on Ace Attorney series (poll)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    About Magnifi's death

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I've beaten AJ recently,and I still don't understand: Did Zak kill Magnifi,or was it really a suicide? Because the game at first showed me Zak's confession,and then...seemed to forget about it and proposed a suicide.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if this happened during 6-5

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Imagine if after Apollo theorised that Dhurke was dead Phoenix said "once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth, no matter how improbable it may seem". Dhurke dying was a really emotional moment and I wouldn't take it out of the game but if he was alive after all this would've been cool.

    submitted by /u/uacpuncher
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Fingerprint Save

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I find myself in a bit of a dilemma. I have been playing through the NDS version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on an online emulator (stupid idea in the first place), when I reached the part in the final episode "Rise from the Ashes" where you have to get the fingerprint from a bloody handprint on the locker (the first fingerprinting part). I realized that this online emulator does not have support for a mic, and the save file format it uses is .save which, after trying various conversion tools, I cannot get to work on DeSmuME or No$GBA.

    So, I am wondering if anyone has a DeSmuME or No$GBA save file of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney at the first fingerprint part that they I can use so I don't have to start over. Thanks.

    EDIT: I have found the solution. The emulator I was using, playemulator.com, saves games with a .save file extension. I renamed the file extension to .dst (try .ds4 or .ds1 if that doesn't work), and loaded the state into DeSmuME, which gave me an error. I then closed out of DeSmuME and reopened it and reloaded the ROM, and the Continue button appeared and I could continue from the beginning of Day 2 (which is the day of the fingerprinting).

    Here is the save file for the beginning of Day 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tutwiEh4HFLjmnJsW9hewXwz3K3US95N/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/portalsammy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment