• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Ace Attorney Gimme my hamburger!🍔

    Ace Attorney Gimme my hamburger!��


    Gimme my hamburger!��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Interesting question

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I drew Maya Fey in her Trés Bien uniform

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    After waiting about a month, my big AA import package finally arrived. Payed about $90 total.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Miles Edgeworth says : "Why am I wearing this"

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    "The true measure of a man is in the amount of work he does. That’s what I always say." Another masterpiece! �� It's amazing how this artist makes Godot in a realistic way! Source: Pixiv Artist: In the image

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Among Us as an Ace Attorney's case

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I just finished 1-5, and I feel that I can barely describe how amazed I am. (Contains spoilers)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I just feel ashamed that I didn't know of this amazing game's existence before, 1-1 was a great introduction to the game's mechanics,1-2 was a good continuation,1-3 was overall OK, it's not my favorite due to how much I struggled in this case,1-4 introduced Manfred von Karma which I hate with half of my soul,1-5 made me hate Lana at first because of how cold she was to Ema, but at the end, I realized she's a great sister, and then I almost cried at Lana's and Ema's reconciliation, and it also made me hate Ganty (nickname for Gant because I can't stand him calling Phoenix and Miles "Wrighto" and "Worthy" respectively) with the other half of my soul.
    After this entire experience, I think I can safely say that this is one of the best games I might have ever played, I will sell my soul to these great games and as soon as I can, I will start playing Justice For All.

    submitted by /u/LNIsTheBestAppEver
    [link] [comments]

    Who from the original trilogy has the weakest sounding "OBJECTION!"?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    My personal bets are placed on either Franziska or Godot.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Tadisticc
    [link] [comments]

    I asked my friends to give me nicknames and it backfired (objection.lol)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    That was fucking beatiful

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    God damn, Godot, what a poet you are

    submitted by /u/Ecarus1345
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody else find Stolen Turnabout (3-2) frustratingly difficult?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I've been playing through the original trilogy for the first time the past few weeks, and tonight I finished The Stolen Turnabout (case 3-2). After looking online it seems that many people love this case, but I found it to be incredibly frustrating.

    I haven't had a particularly difficult time with any of the cases up to this point. Sure, there have been the occasional times I was stumped or the game was being obtuse (like when you had to rotate that piece of evidence to the right position in a much earlier case), but this case just totally went over my head.

    Seemed like every other time I had to present evidence or cross-examine a witness I ended up just having to go through and do guesswork. I probably saw the "Guilty" screen at least 5 times. Up to this point I haven't had any problems picking up the clues that the game is dropping, but almost everything was leaving me stumped this time around.

    Is this considered one of the more difficult cases of the original trilogy, or was I just having an off-day? Hoping it's the former, because I felt like an idiot for most of this case.

    EDIT: Also wanted to add that not only were the trials frustrating, but the investigating was bad as well! I swear it took an extra hour out of my life to present every piece of evidence and every profile to every available character to get DeLite to show up in the Detention Center.

    submitted by /u/SaintMadeOfPlaster
    [link] [comments]

    Hello DA's! I am super excited about this short video I made on the second half of Turnabout Corner. I feel very strongly that this is an overlooked case! I don't understand the hate on this one at all :-)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    At what point in the series do you feel like you've lost your interest in the franchise ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    The point of this poll is to understand what does the community think about the current state of the series.

    What I mean by this is that where in the series do you find that it became stale, uninspired and just generally a chore to sit through because I know some people in this sub felt the game has run it course.

    Note: The final option in the poll mean there is another point you would like to mention.

    Ex: You think Apollo Justice is the final game you enjoy before you get tired from it, no other games in the future you find it's fun then chose the final option.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KyleStyleSteel
    [link] [comments]

    steam trilogy wipes save data on launch

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    every time i launch the game i'm greeted with a "failed to load the saved data" message, forcing me to wipe all saved data from the game. I've tried reinstalling and verifying the game files and there wasn't any recent update or change to my computer so I have no idea why it started doing this. Is there any known fix so that I can play the game in multiple sittings again?

    edit: don't know if this is related in any way but i've noticed that my keybaord controls i used to use (arrow keys, enter, escape) dont affect the game in any way now.

    submitted by /u/Couuf
    [link] [comments]

    Positive unpopular opinions about the games?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    There's a lot of negativity surrounding a few specific cases and characters, so I'm interested to see how those that disagree think.

    Here's mine: the lost turnabout, the first one in justice for all, is actually a good case! The amnesia is an effective, albeit convenient way of teaching the basics again, the villain is am entertaining moron that goes down easily, and the presence of Maya hints at the mystery of the next case.

    It's not a complex trial, not at all, but it doesn't aim to be that. It just tries to be a good introduction, and though I don't think it's better than the first case of ace attorney, it perfectly manages to do so

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    I'm back, still new-ish to the series and had trouble with the final case of the first game in the trilogy

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Hey again,

    Last time I was here, I wrote this.

    After being away from the game for a bit due to how frustrated I got with Rise from the Ashes, I finally got the itch to play again.

    I'm considering bailing on Rise for now and going straight to the next game in the trilogy, since I heard Rise is better played at a later time anyway. Forgot when it's meant to be played though..maybe after the trilogy? I can't remember.

    But one thing I do remember is that I had a habit of just pressing all or most statements towards the end of the first game, since there didn't seem to be any penalization for that (generally) and you actually got a ton more information, even if it was just interesting stuff that didn't pertain to solving the case.

    If I remember right in Rise, that's apparently changed and you have to be careful what you press and when (which is why I heard some people just recommend using a guide for it).

    Basically, if I go right into the second game (I completed everything but Rise in the first), will the game brief me on the proper procedure for pressing so that I don't screw myself over?

    And when would you recommend going back to Rise, is it after the second game or after the whole trilogy's over?

    Thanks as always :D

    submitted by /u/kaizokukaiju
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the worst assistant?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    the Ace Attorney gang play Among Us

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    randomly generated objection.lol

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    i wrote an essay on Athena's mistreatment on my Tumblr so you can read it if you want

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment