• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney Athena Cykes fanart made by me

    Ace Attorney Athena Cykes fanart made by me


    Athena Cykes fanart made by me

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I drew tiny Feenie :(

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney: You are (not) guilty

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Here's Maya at her favourite burger joint

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    she’s so pretttyyyyyy

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Genderbent Edgeworth

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    (Fan art) coffee guy

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    pls help me

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    [Aidan Kresnik] [OC] I drew Phoenix dressed up as Spike from Cowboy Bebop!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    After a check on r/grammar people can confirm the Edgeworth's grammar is not correct

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Omg I’m playing through Justice For All for the first time Edgeworth is so amazing

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    He's trying to continue the trial after Phoenix mentioned Maya. He realized Maya wasn't there and something was super wrong he's so precious

    submitted by /u/UntouchableTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Bridge To The Turnabout more like Bridge to me fucking crying every time without fail

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Edgeworth wallpaper (by me)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    attorney online in a nutshell

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    What it must feel like to live in the Japanifornia

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Which of these trilogy characters is the worst of the worst?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    These characters are often considered among the worst. I was curious to find out which is the absolute worst.

    I personally pick Hotti because I legit can't think of any reason why he *had* to exist. At least characters like Sal Manella and Ben/Trilo had a purpose to be a witness. Hotti? Nope. Nothing comes to mind.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    Godot profile pic or wallpaper

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Made another one, but it's edgeworth

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    What is your favorite finale case

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Personally my favorite is the Grand Turnabout so far (Dont give me any spoilers on it pls I havent finished it)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DevanCreeper
    [link] [comments]

    This idea came to me from the heavens in the middle of the night (two nights ago to be exact) and I just h a d to draw it (I'm sorry if this has been done before though I really don't know)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Doug and Dahlia's relationship?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    It was Dahlia who was with Doug, right? Not Iris? I'm wondering how and why they got together, at least on Swallow's side. Would love to hear some perspectives on it.

    submitted by /u/InternetAddiction333
    [link] [comments]

    the Ace Attorney gang plays Among Us

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Question for Ace Attorney (Switch) Players...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I encountered something weird in this game when I paused it (returned to home) to connect a pair of new controllers. When I reopened the game, I got the whole "Press L + R" screen, but instead of a blank box beneath the prompt, the word 'Red' was displayed inside the box. Once I clicked L and R, the word Red appeared again on top of the console icon. I'm wondering if there is some kind of software issue with my Switch? Does anyone else experience this? (It also happens when you disconnect all controllers and then go through the steps with the newly disconnected controllers instead of brand new ones)

    Please let me know!

    Interestingly, this doesn't happen when I do the same with Mario Kart (the box is just blank), so I'm inclined to believe its the game itself (which is why I'm asking specifically for people who have Ace Attorney on the Switch), but I can't rule anything out without seeing if it happens to other people. I'll try to post pictures as well since it's difficult to describe.

    submitted by /u/misstaken4mad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment