• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Ace Attorney Don't know what this is doing in okbr

    Ace Attorney Don't know what this is doing in okbr


    Don't know what this is doing in okbr

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Can't get this concept art out of my head

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    whaddup its maya fey she's 19 and never learned how to read

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I drew the man who loves big bananas ��

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    (Fan art) New to the game! Just finished playing 1 and 2. I’m looking forward to playing 3.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    So... no hug?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Athena openly ignoring workplace dress code

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Athena Cykes using Widget

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Then, on the replay, you realize the whole team has made a beautiful self-praise in the middle of a trial with one (if not THE) of the best "Pursuits" themes of the whole series. P.S. If you don't remember it's Recipe for the Turnabout, trial day 2.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    need more fanart of him (dgs spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    i need more fanart of this lad so i will do it myself (DGS spoiler)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Investigations Manga

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    ANYONE selling the ace attorney investigations manga vol 4? Not for 200 or more dollars, that seems to be the popular price on ebay and amazon.

    submitted by /u/gbrllmllr
    [link] [comments]

    When this plays, you know stuff is about to go down

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    > ! What happened to ... ! <

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Godot? I just finished trials and tribulations but I've never seen anything about him in future games, he's he even mentioned later?

    submitted by /u/RafaNoites
    [link] [comments]

    I downloaded a Sprite Sheet of Miles Edgeworth and yeah-

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I am happy beyond words for this game :)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I am happy beyond words for this game :)

    Hey everyone,

    I know that I'm really late to the party, but I just wanted to express my pure happiness from yesterday on. I never played such kind of game genres even though I am gaming since mid 90s (yeah boomer :D) and I couldn't be happier.

    Yesterday I noticed the trilogy HD collection was on sale and was thinking about trying out something "new". I played mostly mmorpgs and fps in the past mhhh 25ish years and was hesitant to go in such a different direction. I always liked shows like Boston Legal, Suits and so on but never thought I would play a game in that direction tbh.

    The love of detail for the characters combined with the humor is insanely fun to enjoy and it opens up the perspective of gaming in totally new way for me, even though I've been playing for such a long time... And I'm only in for 4h of the game...

    https://preview.redd.it/51a6uqtkgwk51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3c4a4ec5341ff02b353bd0e78c3d042ea5530835

    I started doing a playthrough for the tubes on twitch of this game and the funny thing is, from a person who never heard of this game ever beforehand, I only care about enjoying the ride, whether it is by myself or with 1 person coming along... Respect & love for everyone who appreciates and supports those kind of games. check it out, or don't, I appreciate you nontheless :).

    submitted by /u/Ludachrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    More Sebastian again, because he's adorable.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Why do people think,that Closing Argument from DGS is an ability?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Like,it's just a cross-examination of the jury. It's like calling an original cross-examination an ability. And the game even points out,that Closing Argument WAS used by lawyers before Naruhodou,which immediately discards it as a "character ability".

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Case Survey , Part TWO

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSez2RuH-NpOkS8OhJ5bGvH_sSu9rN6FW1Q8-HSYtZPTAw7nGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    People liked the last case survey I made on this sub, so I made another one. Again, rate all the cases from 0 to 10 with 0 being the worst possible rating, and 10 is the best one.

    I also gave you an option to rate the games in the series.

    Do not create a vote just to give something a rating and fill the results with your opinion, I'll delete your vote for that anyway.

    submitted by /u/match17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment