• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [4]: What is your favourite gimmick/game mechanic?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [4]: What is your favourite gimmick/game mechanic?


    Weekly Poll [4]: What is your favourite gimmick/game mechanic?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    "She was my light."

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    How about another joke Apollo?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    How is it that there are so many theories out there on the origins of Manfred von Karma's name and no one ever seems to realize it's because he's a man freed from karma?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Esp game 1 names tended to be fairly simple

    submitted by /u/emeralddarkness
    [link] [comments]

    [Fanart] Godot - @Urigami_art

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    traced over some of my fav designs ♡

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    A CONTRADICTION... maybe

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    i have been thinking about the third case in apollo's game and i figured out something:

    why did Daryan even committed that murder? I mean, he was part of a famous band, he didn't need money from the cocoon

    submitted by /u/creative_namelol
    [link] [comments]

    An old gem I found on YouTube

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Putting the horrible animation aside

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Does anybody else agree that the dub for the ace Attorney anime is highly superior than the sub?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/blue_glasses123
    [link] [comments]

    My amazing friend Cole took one of our conversations and turned it into an ace attorney edit :DD I’m so proud of them, they worked really hard on it and gave me permission to drop the link so enjoy ^^

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Regarding japanese original translation

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    We all know Godot, the legendary prosecutor. Now, we also know his quote "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself… that is coffee.". I am really interested in the japanese original quote, written with ideograms (so I don't want to use google translate). Can anyone provide me the original japanese quote? It would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/-Ely_GG-
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Trucy. I recently finished playing Apollo Justice and she's one of my favourite characters.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble downloading The Great Ace Attorney English fan translation.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I'm on the offical site for downloading the fan translation, but the Instructions are a bit confusing too me. Also, I'm afraid it might effect my 3ds. I may need a little help...

    submitted by /u/Wicked_Weaboo
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked sceens ps4

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    i am planing on streaming/recording the ps4 version and i am wondering are there any blocked scenes?

    submitted by /u/Solothehero98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment