• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Ace Attorney Simon fanart by me

    Ace Attorney Simon fanart by me


    Simon fanart by me

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Objection! You forgot to like and subscribe! (source below)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Rather than fanart, here's Aura with her hair down (Dual Destinies artbook)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    [OC] This new prosecutor is pretty awesome

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Sans Attorney: Pixelated vs Original (Original in Description, Pixel Art by me)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    actual Capcom artists made this actual unused Mia sprite

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I just lent a friend of mine a flashcard with all 6 DS Ace Attorney games

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I just looked it up and she's in for over 100 hours of story. Damn. I won't see my 2ds and my flashcard in a while

    submitted by /u/Kuroser
    [link] [comments]

    ProZD short

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I subbed a scene from the Ace Attorney stage play! (Choose the language in the CC)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    gay brain took over and made me edit girl simon, enjoy

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Opinions on Rise From the Ashes?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I'm replaying AA1 with my best friend and I've been hyping it up because it's my favorite case so far (I'm on turnabout Big Top). I want to see how others feel about the case!

    submitted by /u/SuperSmashPixels
    [link] [comments]

    I love this comment section

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Which series similar to this (or Dangaronpa, or Zero Escape) are you following?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    In terms of visual novels I like, the last years have been pretty much void.

    Ace Attorney hasn't got a new game since SoJ (it's been years now), Danganronpa pretty much ended for good with V3, Zero Escape as well ended and doesn't look like we will get any new installements (although at least Uchikoshi released AI The Somnium Files, which was admittedly pretty good)

    So I was wondering, did any new series similar to the ones I mentioned surfaced lately? I really miss these mistery visual novels, it's one of my favourite if not my favourite videogame genre, but it looks like there is no market for them because all the series I've been following are dead now.

    Any tips on what to look / what to play now? Maybe I missed a new game where the fanbase moved on, and I didn't know.

    submitted by /u/RashFaustinho
    [link] [comments]

    What would you like to see in a new Ace Attorney game?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Capcom sticks to selling what works, but I feel like it would be interesting to ask about new directions the series could take.

    Some people think the series is too reliant on some characters and is stuck a little in the past. As much as we all love the main characters, how long can their arcs go on? Do you guys think that we need something new? Are there any characters you would like to see make a return?

    I have heard interesting ideas that involve shifting the focus of the series elsewhere in its world. Sadly, DGS and its sequel have not sold well, making Capcom likely wary of further spinoffs. We all know that Shu Takumi originally wanted to end the story with the trilogy, but extended it to Apollo Justice. Are there any particular settings you would like to see, or would you like some sort of a reimagining/reboot?

    There have been additions to gameplay over time, like the Magatama, Apollo's Bracelet, and Athena's Matrix, but what would you like to see added to spice things up? Do you see potential in adding more to investigations and trials?

    Just some food for thought. Let me know! :)

    submitted by /u/Ion_Power
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dgs

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    While playing case 4, during the investigation two mysterious characters are quarreling about something.I played through the whole first game and their identities are not yet revealed.The guy keeps referring to others as Horatio.I just need to know if it's resolved in dgs 2?

    submitted by /u/dangsoy
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney PvP pt4

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Turnabout Goodbyes Question

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    1. As we all know, Edgeworth had a nightmare or an assumption that he was the one who shot his father. However, how does von Karma know about Edgeworth shooting his father or his nightmare? Did Edgeworth told von Karma about his dream? Or was it just a coincidence that he wanted to frame Edgeworth.
    2. When Yanni Yogi was delcared "innocent", did the judge acknowledge that he did it but still declared him innocent due to the insanity plea, or was he declared "innocent" because he did not had the ability to kill Gregory due to his oxygen deprivation.

    If he actually did it but still got declared innocent, why wasn't the case solved? He's still the murderer its just that he had an excuse to do so.

    submitted by /u/adsonn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment