• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 5, 2022

    Ace Attorney “The cheers” Have a good weekend y’all

    Ace Attorney “The cheers” Have a good weekend y’all


    “The cheers” Have a good weekend y’all

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 09:19 PM PDT

    as a change from tier lists, I made an iceberg of all my headcanons for the Great Ace Attorney. Feel free to ask about any of them and share your own! (Full spoilers within)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 07:49 AM PDT

    so i made this and uhhhh

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 08:59 AM PDT

    testing out some brushes and drew Edgeworth and Phoenix, don't know if I like them but they took a while to make so I thought id post it to Reddit. hope u like

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 06:07 AM PDT

    Which Ace Attorney villains do you think would've been interesting good guys? (spoilers for obvious reasons)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 03:12 AM PDT

    whether as real allies to the protagonists or at least neutral witnesses, which villains do you think would've been interesting if they were actually good people or at least less evil?

    my answer is also what sparked this random question, (1-4 spoilers) Manfred Von Karma, I watched this Among Us X Ace Attorney video (I could link it if you want, it's so well made and feels like an actual case) where Manfred was crewmate and he helped solve the case, and he was actually a super badass who cornered the suspect like a boss, pointing out something everyone else didn't see and had funny banter, he showed why he is a legendary prosecutor rather than just some criminal prosecutor, so it made me think how badass he would've been as an ally

    another character would be (4-4 spoilers) Kristoph Gavin, who would actually be pretty cool as this cold sarcastic arrogant mentor to Apollo/friendly rival to Wright, minus all the psychotic mass murderer part

    so let me know your picks

    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got into ace attorney and decided to make a tier list of the pursuit themes

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 03:39 AM PDT

    [The Great Ace Attorney 1: EP 4, slightest of spoilers warned] - "Full Moon"

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:44 PM PDT

    My first time sketching! Decided to draw Phoenix since he lives rent free in my head lol

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 07:09 AM PDT

    Lionel Hutz for Objection.lol

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 09:26 AM PDT

    Ace attorney written by an ai. (by Max0r)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:16 PM PDT

    Two Unlikely Childhood Friends.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 09:21 AM PDT

    Just finished the main story on the first Ace Attorney (SPOILER WARNING)…

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 03:52 PM PDT

    The ending to this game was so frickin heartwarming. Maya boarding the train with tears in her eyes and a massive smile is such a sweet image that will never leave my mind. Seeing Edgeworth finally lighten up put a massive smile on my face. The ending to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is one of the best endings to any piece of media ever. I love this game so much and Ace Attorney will probably forever be my all time favorite game series.

    submitted by /u/The_Haunted_Boo1954
    [link] [comments]

    my digital rendition of phoenix

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 09:09 AM PDT

    Sad Child!Athena Fanfic

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 03:52 AM PDT

    I can't get the idea of this spinoff out of my head!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 05:21 PM PDT

    Imagine an Ace Attorney game set when Phoenix and Edgeworth were both in school together a little bit after the classroom trial. The game is set on solving classroom mysteries. Edgeworth is the defense, some random kid is the prosecution, the judge is the teacher, Phoenix is the "Maya", and Larry Butz is always the defendant.

    submitted by /u/Game_Grub
    [link] [comments]

    Question about G2-5

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:39 PM PDT

    I've finished The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles recently. The second game was incredible and im having trouble deciding if it surpasses Investigations 2 as my favorite AA.

    In anyway, I have a small question about the last case regarding Kazuma. ¿Did he went to prison in the end? I remember Stronghart saying he'll be tried in court after Barok's trial, but following it he just went home and he's still free 3 days later. I assume he wasn't judged because everything is a chaos right now, but perhaps I missed something else?

    PS: Sorry for the wacky english, not my native language

    submitted by /u/Incogcauseimipbaned
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing AA, currently on JFA 4th episode. Spoilers!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 07:10 PM PDT

    Never got a chance to play these games when I was young, but since AA was on the Xbox (trilogy) I decided why not. I'm a huge Capcom fan, love stories, anime, and crime. So of course I was like "Time to tackle this." I've never had this much fun. Game has made me laugh and it is helping me through my depression and anxiety attacks. Sometimes I have to look back at a character to remember who they were a couple of times. And sometimes the logic is so precise, OR LIKE HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?! Moment because my dumbass.

    The Fey girls, all freaking badass and adorable like, their relationship together is exactly like my sister and I. So relatable, since as I am the oldest, I raised my little sister. (Pearl and Maya's age range is the same with my sister and I which is kinda freaky even if they are cousins.)

    I just gasped at Von Karma being shot, did not see that coming, and felt bad because I was ready to take her on! And them tracker moments. "SHE'S NEAR...." But I'm so conflicted because Miles is back and I like him, too.

    And my gosh the name puns. I used to hate Oldbag. But the RATTA-A-TAT-A-TAT crap has me laughing and now she's grown onto me.

    This is the most fun I have had in a while. Cannot wait to play T&T but sad to see it end. Anyone think Capcom will release more as HD packs? I need more. I am hooked.

    Sorry for rambling. I'm just having so much fun.

    submitted by /u/JulietOfTitanic
    [link] [comments]

    Smarter Simon?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 01:07 AM PDT

    Out of these two Simon's who is smarter

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Winter-Confidence826
    [link] [comments]

    Better Reveal?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 10:05 AM PDT

    In your opinion who had the better twist?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Winter-Confidence826
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone put the fandub of AAI2 on a flashcart? If so can you tell me the steps and precautions you took because I would like to do this.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 09:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment