• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Ace Attorney Sooooo...fan art just because

    Ace Attorney Sooooo...fan art just because


    Sooooo...fan art just because

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    [CM] Bright Smiling Maya

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Fanart of my favorite case of all time...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Alright I tried drawing aa characters in helltaker chibi style cuz why not? (Yes I know they look very weird, sorry but I tried my best)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Very loud confessions

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I drew Athena Cykes mid-objection!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Athena Cykes wishes you a merry Christmas in July

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Ema Skye, Summer Scientist (Colored)~

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    my art is trash but I drew Godot with acrylic nails because I have nothing better to do

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Nick and Maya [GENERAL SPOILERS]

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Do note that I haven't played anything past Apollo Justice just yet, so I don't know about their later interactions in Spirit of Justice, although I'm aware Maya returns in that game.

    So, as I was playing through the original trilogy a while ago, I couldn't help but admire how simply amazing the writing was, especially when it came to the characters and their interactions.

    As such, I adore the relationship Phoenix and Maya have built. It started at the first game, where things were more awkward and formal between them, them having met only because of Mia, and they ended up being a great duo for the duration of the trilogy.

    From pointless things, such as the fights they had for whether it was a ladder or a stepladder or the comment Phoenix made about "noting the fact Gumshoe had a crush on Maggey down to gossip with Maya about it later", to serious events that gravely impacted the storyline, like Phoenix doing his best to protect Maya during Engarde's murder case and him believing in the fact she didn't kill Elise during 3-5-- not just because she was a person he valued, but because he knew she couldn't have done it. They've come to know and trust each other on a deep level and it showed.

    I could definitely see why Pearls downright ships them, although I disagree with her-- I don't view them as a potential couple, but as amazing close friends who care about each other a heck lot. Their dynamic is great, their interactions are fabulous and the games become way more fun because of that.

    That's also my problem with Apollo Justice. Apollo and Trucy are a cool duo, however they don't have that same spark that Phoenix and Maya shared, resulting in their interactions being a bit flat. On the other side, I do have to admit I really liked the father-daughter relationship between hobo Phoenix and Trucy, as it felt really natural and heartwarming!

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/AngelTze
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I could find a sound bite for Naruhodou’s objection? Court records doesn’t seem to have it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Why do people ship Franziska and Maya

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I'm a simple girl when it comes to my AA ships. Wrightworth and Klapollo are really the only ones I actively ship, but I've been wanting to find ships I love for other characters.

    Recently, I've been considering who I ship Franziska with. Adrian Andrews made sense at first, but I don't think Franziska could help Adrian with all her emotional trauma. If anything, I think Franziska would accidentally make it worse.

    Beyond that, I've seen Franziska x Maya, but I just don't get it. Maya seems to not like Franziska, and the only times Franziska's really acknowledged Maya is in 2-4 and 3-5, and it didn't seem like Franziska did what she did because of Maya herself.

    I'm just curious to all you Franziska x Maya shippers, why do you ship them?

    Side note, I've only played the trilogy, AJ, and I'm partway through AAI1, so if your reasoning comes from something I haven't played, just tell me what game it is so I can look for it once I get to that game.

    submitted by /u/RavenclawLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    I’m an idiot (3-5 Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Diego Armando is Godot

    DieGO ArmanDO is Godot

    How did it take me this long to figure that out

    submitted by /u/RavenclawLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Would this be a good idea for a spin-off? Warning: spoilers

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    So, this might sound little crazy at first, but think of the type of abilities and trials we already have in this series. Stuff like magatamas, lie detecting bracelets, and Athena with her hearing ability. Then the Khura'in trials with seeing the victims' last memories. Basically since supernatural seems to be par for the course in this series, how would you like a spin-off that takes place in the Twilight Realm or afterlife or whatever you want to call it. In the Monstrous Turnabout, they already mention stuff like yokai and Jinxie even mentioned a demon judge. It would give us a chance to play as deceased characters like Mia and some potentially interesting stories. Maybe the world of the dead need law and order to keep them from potentially interfering with the world of the living. Like I said, I wouldn't consider it too farfetched considering all of the supernatural stuff that already goes on in this series.

    submitted by /u/SeanMc82
    [link] [comments]

    Lowkey ngl.... Idk if it’s me, but I feel like the 3D animation on soj has improved since it was used in DD

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Ok so obviously it's not gonna compare to the crisp 2D drawing like in trilogy and beyond, but has anyone noticed a slight improvement on the use of 3D in SOJ?

    Like there is more movement in the characters and in the scenes and made it a lot more interactive than when it was first used in DD.

    They also added in more character voice overs which is a bonus.

    Idk I feel like I haven't seen much talk about how they improved there use in 3D animation. Like there is obviously still room to grow and needs more improvement but I feel like 3D gets overly hated even though it's still new for the creators and have improved a bit since.

    Sorry about my long rant y'all.

    submitted by /u/crystalbeanies
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorites among the constant themes?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    What I mean by that is, when there's a theme that is usually in every main game (for example, court beginning music), what are your favorites?

    Some examples (feel free to add to the list when you pick your favs):

    • Objection
    • Pursuit
    • Cross-Examination (Moderato and Allegro versions)
    • Investigation (Opening, Middle, Core, whatevs)
    • Ability themes
    • Prosecutor themes

    And so on! I'm curious to see if there's a lot of overlap or tons of diversity. Some are really hard to call for me, personally.

    submitted by /u/Rjr18
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrated at two things that feel like a plothole, open to clarification

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Ok the big one that's bothering me is in chapter 4, the one where E. is on trial, why the hell is it that Yogi gets an "innocent by insanity" verdict for the shortage of oxygen but not E? Also, there's a fucking hole right in the window of the elevator, obviously the shot E. keeps dreaming about all the damn time.

    Also while I'm ranting, Grossberg just told me no one was E.'s dad's peer.. "except your mentor, Mia". She's 27. She would have been 12!

    submitted by /u/DrinkFromThisGoblet
    [link] [comments]

    Objection! Facial anatomy practice that turned into kinda Pheonix Wright. Lemme know what you guys think!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The best character in the ace attorney Trilogy

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    In the replies put a quote from your two favorite characters

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lily8247
    [link] [comments]

    My ace attorney games tier list: part 2!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    A lot of you liked my first tier list, so here is the new, updated version! (Btw my opinion is fact, you are not allowed to disagree with this list)

    Starting off with my least favorite game: ace attorney: justice for all! I liked this game a lot, but it wasn't as good as...

    Number one, the best ace attorney game, Phoenix Wright: ace attorney! It was and still is my favorite game in the series!

    (These are the only two I've played btw)

    submitted by /u/golfingyoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Can I skip cases on SOJ Mobile?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Long story short, I had to factory reset my phone, forgot to cloud save, now I can't go back to case 4. (I was on case 4) I remember you could do this in DD, is there any way to do it here? If not, I'll just have to watch someone else play the game. :/

    submitted by /u/Oliverski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment