• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney Question For the Community: Polls

    Ace Attorney Question For the Community: Polls


    Question For the Community: Polls

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    So, I think it's been obvious to everyone here that ever since Reddit's poll creation feature was introduced, we've seen a pretty huge number of very same-y polls posted on this sub. Because this isn't something directly covered in our sub's rules, I want to gauge some opinions from those browsing here.

    With the number of very similar "best case", "best game", "best girl" and etc. polls being regularly posted here, should we establish a new rule to keep the numbers down a bit?

    Generally, I've been fairly lax toward polls since the feature was added, because most of them do at least encourage a bit of discussion and debate in their accompanying threads, which is about the baseline for acceptability with text posts on /r/AceAttorney . It isn't exactly hard to spot, though, that a whole lot of these poll threads are basically the same.

    So (using a Strawpoll, rather than Reddit's own lesser poll feature), I'll offer the question now. This thread will stay stickied for a day or so, and the results can be discussed afterward. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to contribute a vote!

    Vote here.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    I translated the Japanese logo of the first Phoenix Wright game!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    "Don't worry. I won't vanish, I promise."

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    um, like, objection!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Today in AA history: Paul Atishon is now legally old enough to enter politics

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Athena Cykes~ Out for a run

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    When the Court's in Lockdown

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Badly drawing every character from AA1 until I get better #6: Winston Payne

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    keeping me busy

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    This is more of post to express how grateful I am to have the game currently in my life.

    There are times in my life where I would constantly think horrible thing after horrible thing which in turn led me to having anxiety. Sometimes it would go too far and I would sometimes think about ending it all just escape it.

    So it really is relief to have this nice puzzle game with a nice story and characters to keep your mind occupied from the madness.

    I finished the AA trilogy and love it to bits and am currently on case 4 of AA Apollo Justice.

    It's just really nice to have distraction

    submitted by /u/dinofarabi
    [link] [comments]

    It’s tough to be in the Ace Attorney fandom.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who does ship Narumitsu? There's nothing wrong with the ship obviously but man is it tough to go on Instagram everyday and see nothing but something that I don't ship.

    submitted by /u/OctoJova
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    trucy doin the whip and nae nae

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Blackquill redraw I just finished.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    What's the best case in justice for all?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Farewell my Turnabout is the best in my opinion

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Wills Powers Ranger

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I drew William Petenshy

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    "Dollie"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Some advice for the great ace attorney english patch

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Out of all the ace attorney games(with Currently avaliable Full english), the only one i still plan to play is the great ace attorney. However, i did a bit of research on the game, and i heard that this game features a LOT of references to Sherlock Holmes, including the characther itself

    I really want to play this game, but i need to know If i'll be able to enjoy It or at least understand the story and cases, cause i know literally nothing about Sherlock Holmes. Im sure i'll miss some references, but i wanna know If the game is still playable and possible to understand

    submitted by /u/Guiquinho
    [link] [comments]

    [AAI2-3] The irony, the feels... ��

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    DGS Plot Question (Spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    So I just got to case 2 and Asougi is the victim, but I was spoiled that he's not actually dead because I'm stupid. Is this a major, game long plot twist or just like a one case twist. I really hope its the latter, and how much will my playing experience be impacted by knowing this?

    submitted by /u/Willthemost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment