• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Ace Attorney Imagine if this was real

    Ace Attorney Imagine if this was real


    Imagine if this was real

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Athena Fan-art by me.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Phoenix Wright has successfully entered the Matrix.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I love how every character in this image looks more stylish than usual

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Badly drawing every AA1 character until I get better #7: Frank Sahwit

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    My rough sketch of Trucy! (Sketch didn't scan well even with contrast all the way up)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    "The Chief"

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I always thought That the Dual Destines Klavier art looked weird, so I tried to fix it

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    What would you expect from an "Ace Attorney" type fangame?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I've recently been working on a passion project with a friend of mine that's based around in the Ace Attorney and wondered: what's the thing that people mostly expect from a game like this?

    I'd like your opinions, list down whatever you think would be considered important

    submitted by /u/MUT1L4T0R
    [link] [comments]

    So i’m playing Spirit of Justice..

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I'm on the turnabout revolution case (i haven't finished it yet so no spoilers) but Maya is once again kidnapped! Like can this girl not be in a game once without getting accused of murder or/and getting kidnapped?! I'm so mentally tired.. i have nothing but love for Ace Attorney but they have to stop with this bullshit..

    submitted by /u/debsim
    [link] [comments]

    Next Generation | TheStoryteller

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I need that one Tumblr post of that guy turning into Mia Fey

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I can't seem to find it in the deep recesses of the Internet. I need to see it again. I just initiated my SO into AA and I have to show him the post, now that he's met Mia in spirit form.

    submitted by /u/edgeworth_
    [link] [comments]

    Case tier list after finishing the series

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    What’s the most overrated and underrated cases in the AA series?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    For me, the most overrated would have to be Turnabout Academy or 5-3. It's still a fine case, but I constantly see people praising it and I just don't see it. It was mostly above average, but certainly not spectacular like I've seen floating around.

    Honorable Mentions: 1-4, Ai-4, DGS-1,

    The most underrated for me would be 5-DLC. I feel it's highly under appreciated as I would describe it as "Turnabout Big Top but done better." The case was fun to play, the witnesses were entertaining, but the main selling point was the ending as it was unique and heartwarming. It was just an overall great case though Apollo was sidelined so that sucked.

    Honorable Mentions: 2-2, 4-2, 4-4, 6-1

    submitted by /u/ICoolcarguy
    [link] [comments]

    Why Portsman in Investigations was not arrested? I'm in the end of the 3rd case. I don't know if later it will be known.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Anyone want a Ace Attorney Discord?Or maybe there is one already so tell me in the comments below.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I finished dgs 2 a while ago so I made another culprit tier list (spoilers for every game)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Quality Nick and Miles bonding time in between trilogies ☺️

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    DeSmuME Sound Issue *WARNING LOUD SOUNDS*

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Just to confirm Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice do not support new iPhones?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ace-attorney-dual-destinies/id882362024

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice/id1248661960

    I have an XR and software version 13.5.1. Just feels weird that they aren't supporting a big part of the market but I guess that's to expect from Capcom.

    If they do work then are the links above only for English versions or can you change the language after downloading?

    submitted by /u/TrumpFanNo5
    [link] [comments]

    Best "Confess the truth" theme (main game edition)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I put this YouTube link for a reminder https://youtu.be/DhcJEhnJxtg

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hexavie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment