• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney (OC) hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil

    Ace Attorney (OC) hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil


    (OC) hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Quercus Alba: Dual Destinies

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    This is a fanart of the DGS protagonist I made! Ryuunosuke is really my favorite character from the franchise so I could'nt help but to do this for the game 5th anniversary. I tried to make it looks like an photograph antique, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    r/AceAttorney will celebrate Quercus Alba Day for the next twenty-four hours

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    thought we might plan this a bit more in advance, but whatever I guess we're starting now

    As we all know, today (July 13th) is our most celebrated holiday on /r/AceAttorney, Quercus Alba Day.

    For the next twenty-four hours (until 3 PM, Pacific Standard Time), we will host the usual festivities for this long-running event. Mind the rules, but post all of your usual Quercus Alba Day fare as you see fit.

    Past 3 PM Pacific tomorrow, further Quercus Alba Day content will be removed. Content inappropriate for general Quercus Alba Day festivities will also be removed.

    Tag your Quercus Alba spoilers, and have an extraterritorial Quercus Alba day!

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Quercus Alba

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    quercus ablatross

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Quercus Alba Day is best day

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Quercus Alba ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Loud staff (based on capcom x ace attorney cafe promo art) art by me

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    ATHENA AND SIMON WHO??-

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Quercus Alba

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Quercus Alba

    EDIT: Quercus Alba

    submitted by /u/LlamaTheG0AT
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the entire AA series, which is your favorite Quercus Alba?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I'd say Quercus Alba.

    submitted by /u/Sciencepenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, yes. My favourite tree. White Oak. So magnificent.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Quick reminder that this man you praise is the most evil thing ever. So evil not even Kirby could stand a chance without the emeralds.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Happy Quercus Alba Day!!! ������

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Why is today Quercus Alba day?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I'm elated that we get an entire 24 hours of Tree Man but why exactly is it today? I need the entire rundown of this historical event.

    submitted by /u/Exile64
    [link] [comments]

    Once I saw it, I knew I had to share it. A piece of fanart featuring one of my favorite AA pairings!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    salary shooting noises (that's the AAI OST if unclear)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Game Theory: Quercus Alba is Woodman

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Quercus

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    yo levi

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Inconsistencies With Expectations

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney right now and I'm honestly having trouble wrapping my head around something.

    In the third trial of the third episode the game expected me to somehow know that the court would accept the steak plate with bones, despite the fact that it wasn't actual proof that Vasquez didn't eat HER steak.

    Now, for some God forsaken reason, the game expects me to pretend like Vasquez didn't have a motive when I have the picture of Hammer walking towards studio two to kill her and frame it on Powers. It ended up running out the mistake bar and I lost because of it.

    I just don't understand what the game wants from me during this trial. It expects me to be some omniscient god that knows this kangaroo court will accept non-evidence, while at the same time being a brainless infant who has to go through step by step to put two and two together.

    And yes, self defense is a perfectly viable motive for taking another's life.

    submitted by /u/justforaskingstuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment