• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Ace Attorney [OC] Finally finished my Trucy plush! I know she doesn't look the best, since I haven't sewn in years until now.

    Ace Attorney [OC] Finally finished my Trucy plush! I know she doesn't look the best, since I haven't sewn in years until now.


    [OC] Finally finished my Trucy plush! I know she doesn't look the best, since I haven't sewn in years until now.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I like painting godot in fun outfits

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I'm playing the trilogy on the switch again and still love my favourite cinnamon roll

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    THEY BROUGHT BACK PEARL’S GRAVY SCROLL

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 4K when?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Edgeworth worst Nightmare (based on a comment on Unlimited Corner)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    It's a work in progress, but I am working on my own Wright and Co. In Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    AA (reddit) community appreciation post

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    You are all are seriously awesome. I have never been in an online community where people disagree over so many aspects of a series yet we can all have a great time debating and sharing our opinions without getting at all toxic. Everyone here is so respectful it's unbelievable. I was on here about 4 years ago but it's definitely changed a lot since then. Not sure if it's just Ace Attorney that attracts people like this (though I've had some much less pleasant experiences on the AA discord) but I really appreciate that a series I love so much has such a wonderful community. :)

    submitted by /u/whaaatisth
    [link] [comments]

    Iris Fanart. Let me know if it needs improvement.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Ini Miney/Mimi Miney fanart.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Y’know, I think BitLife is really just against AA

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Stage play Turnabout Parallel World (scheduled for May) has been delayed due to Japan's state of emergency over COVID-19. New dates will follow.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    DGS

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Since I enjoyed the DGS games do you think they would make DGS3? or did they learn their mistake after T&T?

    submitted by /u/DigBig699
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever decided to add this in needs a ducking award

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Who is the Sixth Man/Woman of the Trilogy?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    In terms of presence and importance to the Trilogy, the top 5 characters are pretty much locked in: 1. Phoenix 2. Edgeworth 3. Maya 4. Gumshoe 5. Mia

    Your order may vary slightly but I think it's pretty undeniable that those are the 5 biggest characters of the Trilogy. The question is, who would be the sixth? I've narrowed it down to what I think are the three options; to me, you could make a legitimate case for any of these three being the Trilogy's "Sixth Man/Woman." And feel free to make your case in the comments.

    P.S. This will help me with an Ace Attorney-related quarantine project, so your input is much appreciated!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LlamaTheG0AT
    [link] [comments]

    Any unpopular characters you actually like?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Like are there any characters you like that you know people would laugh at you for liking? Just at a curiosity.

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished the ace attorney trilogy on switch! I have to say these games were so much fun to play and I really hope the other games get ported.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Did a little thing for a challenge

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Since I really enjoyed the DGS games I decided to make this fanart. Not my favorite piece but it was really fun to paint!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Question about Apollo Justice

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    So I finished Apollo Justice about a month ago, and I remember how in the last case when you look underneath the paintings with Ema, you see pictures with all of Apollo's previous cases. I don't recall there being an explanation about that, however I could be mistaken. Does anybody know how they were there?

    submitted by /u/PrincessCraft6
    [link] [comments]

    why are the names for the incidents named the way they are?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    like D-L6, SL-9,KG-8, COVID-19, SS-5, UR-1, etc...

    do the names stand for anything? like what's up with them?

    submitted by /u/noor_exists
    [link] [comments]

    I am in desperate need of a voice for Franziska von Karma in my upcoming short film.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/M67NvhHuzys

    I am in need of a Voice Actor for Franziska in my short film. If anyone would be up to voice her, please let me know in the replies. I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Muhammad_Sban
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment