• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Ace Attorney Found Apollo in Pokémon

    Ace Attorney Found Apollo in Pokémon


    Found Apollo in Pokémon

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Playing the demo of "Coffee Talk" and I managed to find an Ace Attorney reference! Should've expected it tbh.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    sketching ace attorney villians till i give up or run out of them: day one

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Prosecutor Party, 2017

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Hm

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Watch mojo just go home

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    This is the moment I realized I'm playing the best game ever made...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Someone I know drew college Phoenix.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    For the people who ship Kay and Sebastian

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Can it please be called "Debesteday" like seriously it's a wonderful pun name

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    DGS2 Spoiler discussion

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I just wanted to hear the communities thoughts on this game for those out there that watched it all and wanted to share mine briefly.

    I want to say this is obviously a strong entry into the series and it is a shame this series will never be officially localized.

    Things I liked:

    The twists - soooooooooo many twists akin to the likes of investigations 2.

    Characters - up there with the original cast for strongest cast in any AA game imo. I loved the conflicts these characters were thrown in (Baroks brother being a killer, Jigoku being black nailed etc). The characters were quirky, varied and had interesting back stories as well.

    Sherlock Holmes - Just love this dude

    The logic segments - really liked the flavor these added. Still salty Holmes was sandbagging the entire time.

    Things I was meh on:

    The main villain - As strong as all these plot threads were, I was a bit disappointed when the big bad just wound up being the Chief prosecutor. Vortex was an interesting character, but I found him being the main villain very predictable similar to SOJ

    The final case - while it was ultimately a very entertaining case I think it did drag on a bit towards the end. The scenario was a bit unrealistic, and Holmes de-ux machina at the end made it feel like a bit of a cop out.

    Too many threads - While I enjoy just how many plot lines there were, it felt like there were a bit too many to keep track of. This is Especially since I haven't experienced the first game in years.

    Asougi - I think Asougi was a bit mismanaged as a character. We didn't get to see enough of him in either game and kinda had to assume he was our best friend off a "tell" and not "show" since he was a bit blood lusty in most of DGS2.

    It's isolation - it is clear that this will be it for Ryu and friends appearances and that's a darn shame. I think this cast was very strong and there were many characters I would have liked to see fleshed out more like Ryu himself, Asougi, Gina and Susato.

    I will write in more as I think of them. What is your all's opinion on this game as a whole?

    submitted by /u/The_Elephant1
    [link] [comments]

    Overarching Story in AA 7 Opinions?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Clearly, a lot of people are hoping for the next Ace Attorney game to focus on Athena, because she has a lot of room to grow as an attorney and character. However, I haven't heard many ideas as to what her story will be. We know about her past in DD involving the death of her mother and Simon going to prison for it, but other than that, not a whole lot.

    Honestly, I want to know what became of her father. Most people probably wrote it off as an insignificant detail, but I'm genuinely curious. My idea for Athena's game would be about her family ties and her maturing as person. The overarching story in each game (The trilogy, AA:AJ, DD, and SoJ) always involves the prosecutor, so Athena's game would be no exception. My idea is that the prosecutor would be a young female (a few years older than Athena) who would turn out to be Athena's long-lost sister. (At this point, plot twists only involve people being related lol.) I'm not too big on the details right now, but that's how I would envision the game at the moment.

    It's not that creative, but it was an idea I was kind of fond of. I would also picture the prosecutor's name being Diana (the Roman version of the Greek goddess Artemis), and she would wear a silver moon necklace or something to mimic Athena's gold moon earring. Other than that, I don't have any other ideas for what AA 7 would bring if Capcom decided to make it.

    I was curious if anyone else had any ideas of their own for details regarding AA 7, whether it would be about characters, cases, or plot. Has anyone had an idea similar to mine or completely different?

    submitted by /u/Annie_On_A_Moose
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video talking about a 100k YouTuber who targets kids by using inappropriate thumbnails in the style of an ace attorney game!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Change my mind

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Patrick Warburton is the ideal voice for Gumshoe

    submitted by /u/ssbgoku69
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Maya and Ema know each other?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    In 6-3 Ema gets sad when she mentioned that Maya under arest. In the court she mentioned, that she can't testimony because defense and defendant her friends. When are they met? It's me or something else? I find this a little bit confusing.

    P.S.-I still learning English so there might be grammatical mistakes

    submitted by /u/SudnovAlex
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get the warm and fuzzies after completing the second game?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    this is how it went right

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    We should try to brainstorm a concrete plan of obtaining some development news from Capcom, or if the series is on hold.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    PSA: All mainline Ace Attorney games are currently on sale on the 3DS EU eShop. Don't know about other regions.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Talking at least 60% off.

    submitted by /u/Jirb30
    [link] [comments]

    So, I was messing around with my Tiermaker with the Ace Attorney Characters tier list, hope you enjoy that list, If you agree or disagree, share your thoughts with me.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment