• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Ace Attorney I alway thought my mom was not listening to my Ace Attorney rants, but it turns out I was wrong.

    Ace Attorney I alway thought my mom was not listening to my Ace Attorney rants, but it turns out I was wrong.


    I alway thought my mom was not listening to my Ace Attorney rants, but it turns out I was wrong.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I made my own Ace Attorney Valentines might add more

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Nahyuta wishes you a happy Valentine's Day

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I apologize for my last post, anyway here's a reminder for you all

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    The Ultimate Tier List. (Haven't played DGS or vs. Layton).

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:23 AM PST

    HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!! Commissioned Aerinyxx for this (link to artist in comments)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    One of the most underrated jokes in all of Ace Attorney

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    The fact that in Justice For All, Winston Payne is so mediocre at his job that he actually lost to an amnesiac.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to write an Ace Attorney case. How to write it?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    So I'm trying to write an Ace Attorney style trial mixed with Investigations 1-2 style cases like what Yamazaki wrote in those games. Can everyone give me the idea of how to do characterization, facts, cueing in characters, evidence, profiles, the real culprit, and how to execute it properly? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CamperorLOL
    [link] [comments]

    What is the gameplay?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    So I've been thinking of picking up the Phoenix Wright trilogy on Steam but I'm curious as to what the actual gameplay is. I know it tags as visual novel and that there's a lot of reading but how much interaction do I get? Do I get to search for evidence or clues? Do I get to investigate and move between areas before a court case? Or is it all just written dialogue and then I get to choose 1 of 4 options for dialogue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would watch parts of a youtube let's play but I'm worried any part of them would ruin a part of the story focused game for me.

    submitted by /u/Grimwear
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda pixelated but I wanted to get in on the tier lists too.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Capcom at E3. Fingers crossed.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    The Animation of Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Very cool video its amazing what they did with the limitations of the gba...

    pd WARNING breakdown spoilers

    pd 2 woops this is the video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV8sjRTiWC8

    submitted by /u/nestor11811
    [link] [comments]

    People have been doing game tierlists on Ace Attorney lately so I might as well share my take on things!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Turnabout sisters- voice acting

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Finished the Trilogy, where can I get the other games?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Exactly what it says on the tin. What's the best way to experience the rest of the series? Are there any more games for the ps4? Pc? What order do I play them in? Im fine just watching a lets play of them, but I'd like to play them myself if I can.

    submitted by /u/Pumkinswift
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people dislike Nahyuta Sahdmadhi?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I finished SoJ recently, I loved it, way more than Dual Destinies. While I can agree that Sahdmadhi is kinda generic on the first cases, I actually loved the character by the time I got to the last case. His chants and his design are also pretty dope. I liked him way more than Blackquill. Simon is just too weeb and edgy for me, even though I like his interactions with Athena. So why do people hate Nahyuta so much?

    submitted by /u/111DarkGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Best Breakdown in each game

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    PW: Von Karma JFA: Engarde T+T: Godot AJ: Kristoph final Breakdown Investigations: Alba Investigations 2: Gustavia Dual Destinies: L'Belle SOJ: Retinz DGS: Megundal

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Any demos available right now? Never played before!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I'd like to check this series out, I have a 2DS and a Switch, are there any demos available? What's a good game for someone new to the series?

    Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/kaizokukaiju
    [link] [comments]

    [Slight DGS1 SPOILERS] Can someone explain the pawn shops as banks thing to me?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I didn't understand the explanation that Holmes gave about how you use it to borrow money as capital and use it to buy even more expensive things.

    submitted by /u/rbetterthanme
    [link] [comments]

    Rogues Gallery Fanfic

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Just completed my fanfiction a few days ago, and realised it might be a good idea to post it on the AA subreddit. It's about Dahlia's time in prison. Hope y'all like it!

    Rogues Gallery

    submitted by /u/AstonMac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment