• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Ace Attorney A Cave Story styled sprites for Maya

    Ace Attorney A Cave Story styled sprites for Maya


    A Cave Story styled sprites for Maya

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    I really like making family portraits of the AA cast, so I made a “choose your fighter” style poster (No, it’s not for sale. It’s FREE)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    iris

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    unnecessary feelings etc

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Oh Gumshoe...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Heartbreaking

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Painted Viola on my guitar!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Someone made a Phoenix Wright classic mode and I don’t know what they mean

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    We all want Phoenix in Smash.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:33 AM PST

    But we all forget that Maya is already in it, in another fashion. Her voice actor, Abby Trott, is the one that sings Lifelight, lol. That's about as much AA as we'll see in Smash right now.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhgDibw7vB4

    submitted by /u/kichu200211
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Hello, a while ago I purchased the trilogy on the 3ds. But let me say that, I haven't been enjoying them as much as I hoped. I thought the first game was good. Now I'm on JFA, and I'm just struggling to get through it. I wanna enjoy it and feel the love for this series like everyone else. I love the DR series and the Zero Escape series. I want to feel the love like I do for those. Some ppl even say this series is better then both of those. So help me understand and encourage me to push through

    submitted by /u/baseballman8800
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Don't mind me, just sharing my unpopular opinions...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Guess that Character - #2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Ok to make this harder, there will be 3 hints rather than 5. I will give a new hint every 30 minutes nobody guesses it

    1. Their name is unknown
    2. They only appear in one game
    3. They have brown eyes
    4. They only appear in 3d
    5. Their hair color is grey
    6. They are from Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

    Edit: to speeds this up im gonna be doing a hint every 15 minutes instead of 30. Meaning Hint 4 will be up now

    Edit 2: Hint 5 is up now

    Edit 3: Hint 6 is up now, I feel people might be getting it now

    Edit 4: Congrats to u/TheMornal It was the Labyrinthian judge!

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who hates Pees'Lubn

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    He spends an entire testimony insulting which is a waste of time his design is weird and the game mentions him several times even though hes not very important he also adds to the lawyer hate in the game and the lawyer hate is the main reason I didn't enjoy soj for the most part

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    Tier List of all the cases I've played so far (ordered)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Guess that Character - #1

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I'm going to give a few hints and the goal of this game is to be the first person to guess this character. I will give a new hint about every half hour nobody guesses it

    Hints:

    1 - They appear in the main series

    2 - They have 15 sprites in their first appearance (According to the Ace Attorney Wikia)

    3 - They appear in 3 games

    4 - They are controversial

    5 - Their name uses alliteration

    Edit: u/vogel100 got it correct. It was Mike Meekins

    submitted by /u/ASpellforProtection
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to playthrough the ace attorney trilogy on ps4. [First Game spoilers]

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    So far i'm digging this series (Towards the end of the first game) but there's a couple things that annoy me.

    1. The macguffen effect: Basically certain testomony's can't be beaten and you HAVE to lose so at the last minute the game pulls something out of it's ass. This annoy's the fuck out of me. Don't put me into a "You have to lose" environment. If you put me in testamony with a life bar limiting my mistakes it's pointless because I can't actually find one and have to reach the end of the discussion and fail so a magic macguffin can occur and save the player.

    2. Phoenix is retarded: Why the fuck does he just bring incriminating evidence to the other attorney that proves them guilty then act shocked when they attack him and take said evidence (von karma) so far in the first game he's done this twice now. I really hope he gets smarter as this series goes.

    Besides these two things i'm enjoying the series so far and can't wait to get to the other two games in the trilogy.

    submitted by /u/Sirjoshd109
    [link] [comments]

    The saddest part of GK2 not getting an official translation is the amount of people that will never get to hear 'Confrontation ~ Presto 2011'

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    This list isn't an opinion it is fact

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    What are some good Ace attorney/Phoenix Wright fan made videos?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    So, specifically I'm looking for things like "The Devil's attorney" fan made series. A small series about phenoix taking on a case that is very out of the norm for him that may even crossover with another franchise. I would prefer voice acting for the characters as well as it is a little annoying to watch through it whilehaving to keep my eyes on the screen, as I like to do other things as I watch the series.

    submitted by /u/TheToxicMH
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to know how does the connect the dots puzzle from 1-5 work in other languages

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I just finished the 3rd Trial Former section of chapter 5 and I got curious as to how the puzzle with the blood on the vase worked in the Japanese version since the name of the character presumably would not be in English characters.

    submitted by /u/FreshReshofNowhere
    [link] [comments]

    What are some intriguing questions the Ace Attorney saga left unanswered?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Found this in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (obviously the person edited the music):

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_7s3_VDdfk

    Another fun fact, the English VA for Haruhi (the girl standing up and pointing things out) also plays Athena in DD and SoJ, so you can say this was some epic foreshadowing.

    submitted by /u/kichu200211
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people like Adventure of the unbreakable speckled band

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Its literally impossible to fail the culprit isn't satisfying to take down and there is no trial making it not feel like a proper case I know the investigations games didn't have trials but they still had witnesses and testimonies but this case doesn't have anything like that

    submitted by /u/Monstrous-Turnabout
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment