• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Ace Attorney Ruffles

    Ace Attorney Ruffles


    Ruffles

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    All Shawn Mendes needs is a cravat and he'll be good to go

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    So I found a old picture of me volunteering with my youth group back in the day guess which one is me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Getting all of my unpopular opinions out of the way

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    List all your arguments using the given numbers

    1. I love Apollo Justice

    2. Turnabout Goodbyes isn't very memorable

    3. Narumayo is the second best ship

    4. I enjoy Winston Payne (I don't know why either)

    5. Turnabout Storyteller is underrated

    6. Nahyuta is a good character

    7. Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney is unnecessary

    8. Acro is a bad person and overrated

    I think that's it. Oh... right.

    1. Klapollo isn't a good ship

    2. Wrightworth isn't a good ship

    Edit: Said Narumitso instead of Narumayo

    submitted by /u/The_Meatshield
    [link] [comments]

    next time you wanna rickroll someone, use this.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Phoenix Wright for Smash concept

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    This isn't very good. Sorry.

    Jab: Pretty much just Palutena's jab, but it's Trucy using magic.

    Forward tilt: Trucy appears and slaps opponents with her magic panties.

    Up tilt: Trucy appears and activates the amazing Mr. Hat to hit above and to the left of her.

    Down tilt: Trucy appears and pokes her magic spaghetti low to the ground.

    Dash attack: IDK

    Side smash: Maya appears and dashes forward and falls down.

    Up smash: Maya appears and stabs a Steel Samurai Spear above her multiple times.

    Down smash: Maya appears and spins around Pearly to hit opponents to the sides of Phoenix.

    Nair: Phoenix spins around holding out a grape juice bottle.

    Bair: Apollo appears and drops a bunch of poker cards behind Phoenix.

    Fair: Apollo appears and does an objection pose. (Basically just Falcon knee)

    Uair: Apollo appears and screams upwards dealing massive damage.

    Dair: Apollo appears and falls down. (16 percent chance Dhurke also falls)

    Grab: Athena appears and grabs them.

    Pummel: Athena slams her palm down onto them as if they were a bench.

    Throws: All of them are variants of Judo throws.

    Neutral special: Objection! (Pretty much just Falcon Punch)

    Side special: Evidence (Phoenix summons evidence that he's collected over the games and throws them at opponents. Pretty much just Peach turnips)

    Up special: Ladder or stepladder? (Phoenix summons a ladder or a stepladder (50/50) and climbs up, leaving the ladder or stepladder to be used as an item. Ladders give better vertical recovery, and stepladders deal more damage.)

    Down special: Take That! (Phoenix bluffs, and if an opponent hits him he counters their attack with evidence.)

    Final smash: The Judge from Phoenix's nightmare in JfA slams down his gavel on Phoenix as an activation box, bringing all opponents hit to the witness stand. Phoenix, Athena, and Apollo then all do a triple "Objection!" pose, and the opponent(s) then get their Psyche Locks broken, get Gotcha'd, or get Got It'd.

    submitted by /u/The_Meatshield
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Gacha Life: Main Series/Investigations Updated

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Leaving the ace attorney subreddit but with bratworth and tanshoe as my last post. Bye

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Fragrance of dark coffee piano! (Sorry for the poor video quality, it's really hard to film yourself playing piano)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    DGS1-4 & 2-2 (Possible Spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    So in Souseki's cases, they keep bringing up the death penalty. The only thing he could be convicted of is attempted murder. Britain never had an attempted murder death penalty. What would he be charged with that could get him executed?

    submitted by /u/DatSpicyBoi17
    [link] [comments]

    Consider my favourite rare pair for a moment

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Gacha Life: DGS Cast

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I've confused AI Dungeon a bit, but I think it's yielding interesting results... [T&T spoilers]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    7 year old me completely misinterpreted the logo when I first played the game, looking back on it now I honestly don’t know what I was thinking. Anyone else got something completely wrong within the games?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:56 AM PST

    What am I going to do

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Hello so today I finished case 4 (Nintedo switch trilogy) of the first game of the series and after that there is case 5. I did some research and I found out that this game is an extra adapt and can be skipped also it's 7 hours. So the final question is was the information legit so I can't skip the case and go to the next game?. I would really appreciate if someone could help me

    submitted by /u/AllanXgr
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me (Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:58 AM PST

    I just thought of something in Apollo Justice Kristoph had black psyche locks and in Dual Destinies Pearl explained that black psyche locks means that person himself keeps a secret that he even doesn't know. Then what did Kristoph hid from himself?

    submitted by /u/govr017R
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ace Attorney

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    I'm a complete newbie/beginner to the franchise and thought that I want to start playing it, so any recommendations on where I should start? Or which one could I play without me getting too confused on the plots since it's related to the other games?

    I'll be playing on 3DS so I really appreciate it if the suggested games are the ones that I can play on that platform.

    EDIT: Thanks everyone for the answers!

    submitted by /u/hsn212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment