• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Ace Attorney This is the most Ace Attorney headline I’ve ever read

    Ace Attorney This is the most Ace Attorney headline I’ve ever read


    This is the most Ace Attorney headline I’ve ever read

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Edgeworth if DL6 never happened

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    good day. here is something i made.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Well, it's my first post and I don't know if I should post this her. My friend make a fanart of Miles Edworth, she post on Instagram @ncflhobi

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I drew Maya, I’m still trying to perfect my art style, so I’m sorry of its sloppy.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    What is your favorite Main Series Game/Prosecutor?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:14 PM PST

    My Favorites: Trials and Tribulations Godot

    submitted by /u/ZechariyahIII
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Pursuit theme in the franchise?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Just curious.

    Mine's "Wanting to Find the Truth" by a wide margin.

    submitted by /u/JorgTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    Finished AJ today. Come at me with this. Explanation below

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Blackquill referring to other inmates

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    So in almost every trial in DD where you're facing off against Blackquill he quotes a lot of other inmates that he met during his time in prison. I've seeen people online saying that he was quoting inmates we convinced in previous games. I was looking at some of the quotes and couldn't really think of anyone. If any of you have answers on some of them or just theories on who it might be, please share it.

    submitted by /u/RezGame
    [link] [comments]

    Played for the first time

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    This is my first time playing. How can a game be so simple yet so exciting? Every time I find myself in the courtroom my heart starts racing.

    submitted by /u/pinkyyoshii
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't Redd White hire Shelly in 1-2?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Redd White Had more than enough to afford the likes of Shelly but why did he get his hands dirty?

    submitted by /u/caosmaster
    [link] [comments]

    What are the notes when Klavier does his air guitar animation?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I kinda wanna know what's the notes for whenever Klavier does his air guitar motion

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    When is it established that Edgeworth is a Steel Samurai fan?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I only remember people talking about it as though it's a thing that's already known but I don't remember at all when and how the player is meant to initially learn of this.

    submitted by /u/DoubleZodiac
    [link] [comments]

    I did a thing(if you follow my Twitter the nicknames make more sense)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Can someone help me with making sprites?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Can someone help me with making sprites for my fangame? I'm not really good at making sprites (I can basically only edit existing sprites) and I'm also terrible at considering how the sprites will look like, so I would appreciate some help

    submitted by /u/zilverklauw
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get music for my fangame?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Where can I get the audio files used for the Ace Attorney games? I've tried downloading them from the PyWright website, but that one was empty

    submitted by /u/zilverklauw
    [link] [comments]

    Help with dual destinies audio.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hey I recently got the android version of dual destinies and there's a weird glitch when I use my headphones. But when the device is on speaker, it's normal.

    submitted by /u/IronBoy125
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment