• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Ace Attorney I came across an unbelievable cosplay of my favorite girl on Instagram. Check out @tramsroy!

    Ace Attorney I came across an unbelievable cosplay of my favorite girl on Instagram. Check out @tramsroy!


    I came across an unbelievable cosplay of my favorite girl on Instagram. Check out @tramsroy!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Also have these pins on my bag too

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:40 AM PST

    Surprise!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Is this real? please help is this actually fucking real

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    How Phoenix prepared for his first trial

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    2012 called, they want their meme back.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Trilogy complete! :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I'm at a convention and have my Ace Attorney lanyard

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Nice to see the Yatagarasu getting referenced in the main series, I didn’t catch this the first time I played 5-DLC.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Some Ace Attorney pins I made, with a nickel, a dime and a quarter for size reference.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    play dgs, cowards (kazuma asougi by me)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Dick Gumshoe fanart~ (by me)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #55: Some love to the Josuke hair man.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I made an Ace Attorney x Danganronpa music remix for New Years!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Oooh i understood that reference

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    DD spoilers

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I recently got my older brothers old phone and DS. He had the first 2 games if the original trilogy on his phone so i played those. but he doesn't have TT. He had DD which tempts me to play it but im worried about spoilers from Apollo justice and TT. is there a lot of spoilers or should i go ahead and play it?

    submitted by /u/Elon_Musk_Of_Tesla
    [link] [comments]

    What are y’all’s opinions on the new games? (no spoilers pls)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    So, I just finished with Investigations 2, and I started DD yesterday. For some reason, DD seems to just drag on and on and it seems slow to me. From forums, I've heard people say DD and SoJ destroy Phoenix's character. Is this true? Bearing that in mind, do y'all think these games are worth playing?

    Also, should I play the vs. game and DGS 1 and 2?

    Finally, do you think we'll have another game soon? I wish we had a game more focused on Apollo. AJ was so centric on changing the court system and so far DD seems to be very Phoenix centric... I'm not sure how to feel. But it feels like there's a lot of untapped potential with Apollo, Klavier, Athena and Blackquill and evening Fulbright! I'd hate to see nothing come from these great characters.

    submitted by /u/sunlightbender
    [link] [comments]

    Who would you cast in a western Ace Attorney movie?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    These are a just few ideas off the top of my head.

    Give him a few more years and I think Tom Holland could be a really good Phoenix Wright. Young but not too young and has the acting range to be both serious and goofy.

    Gal Gadot as Mia Fey.

    Charlie Day as Larry Butz.

    Patrick Stewart as the Judge. Or Andre Braugher.

    Saoirse Ronan as Franziska Von Karma.

    Charles Dance as Manfred Von Karma.

    Channing Tatum as Gumshoe.

    Joe Truglio as Winston Payne.

    Adam Driver (??) as Edgeworth.

    submitted by /u/Fardded_And_Shidded
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment