• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Ace Attorney Athena Cykes fan-art! I ran out of glitter pen right after—

    Ace Attorney Athena Cykes fan-art! I ran out of glitter pen right after—


    Athena Cykes fan-art! I ran out of glitter pen right after—

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Me everytime she shows up

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    If Phoenix Wright was in Smash Color Concept

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Oh, Google. You always know what to say.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 37

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I tried to do some Apollo Justice fanart!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    [Dual Destinies Spoilers] A haiku by the killer of Turnabout Academy

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Class is in session

    The end justifies the means

    I killed Constance, whoops

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    The Title

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Hi I'm fritz from Ace attorney memes from Facebook, I'm finally here in r/AceAttorney if anyone's in Ace attorney hell in Facebook please let me know also sorry for the misspelled name of Pheonix i kind missed it when i was making this

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Game Progress

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:01 PM PST

    So if anyone read my last post, I'm working on a PyWright case. Here's my link: https://www.forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=33264

    Feedback is welcome. I'd like some activity to be brought back to court-records (if you have an account) because that site is practically dead.

    submitted by /u/DatSpicyBoi17
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up AJ, DD and SOJ on 3ds new year’s eshop sale!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Can't wait to play through the 4-6 main installment of phoenix wright! Finished the trilogy on switch over the holidays (hoping for a switch port of the rest of ace attorney games too)

    submitted by /u/riceball_sempai
    [link] [comments]

    A good friend of mine drew me this Athena.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:23 AM PST

    JAY IS PLAYING JFA AGAIN

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    DGS Android complete save file

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Would anyone be able to help me get my hands on a save file for the Iris Mobile-patched DGS Android (the first game)? Case 4 had nearly ended when my phone died, and I would like to continue the game on a new device.

    Scarlet Study says that IrisMobile saves patched save data to "/ScarletStudy/Saves/DGS1" rather than the default DGS location. I would very much appreciate a save file that is completed up to case 4, case 5, or fully complete. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/daisnackuten
    [link] [comments]

    I think this was already posted somewhere, but I did my own anyways

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Von karma power level is perfect

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    What if Ace Attorney had executions?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    What if ace attorney had danganronpa executions in the sense that once a culprit is convicted, they have a custom execution. What do you imagine your favorite culprits executions being like?

    submitted by /u/Prof_Aristotle_Means
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment