• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Ace Attorney Chibi Franziska & Maya

    Ace Attorney Chibi Franziska & Maya


    Chibi Franziska & Maya

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I drew Maya Fey!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Man I just remembered that the AA games have a tendency to make pop culture references.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I can't wait in AA7 to hear Athena or Phoenix say "Your honor it's clear what happened! He clearly went sicko mode on the victim and yeeted him off the building!" or even "After the murder he tried to make a run for it on the Old Town Road!"

    submitted by /u/OhItsRichard5204
    [link] [comments]

    Villains in AA2...one isn't like the others...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I've made an anime-style opening for Dual Destinies to the tune of Attack on Titan's "Shinzou wo Sasageyo". I'm no editing master but I thought you all might appreciate it. (A few spoilers ahead).

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Someone wants to speak to you,Judge

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    If anyone knows Town of Salem, lovers mode got Mia Fey as lover when my name was Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I've found a little easter egg in the first game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:46 PM PST

    So in the fourth case (Turnabout Goodbyes) at the third day's trial part Larry says that he was listening to the dj on the radio,but then the judge suddenly asks what is a dee-jay? Dee Jay is the name of a Street Fighter character from the second game in 1993. Not to mention that both franchises are from capcom. Don't know if anybody has seen this already but i think it was a cool little coincidence/secret.

    submitted by /u/LennyFatemian
    [link] [comments]

    Describe the Theme of Your Favorite AA Game Badly

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I'll go first:

    Ace Attorney: Daddy Issues

    submitted by /u/FloofBoi64
    [link] [comments]

    the coroner [dgs2]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    I tried Canva for the first time so I made this wallpaper

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2 HD gameplay

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    A sketch of Maya Fey!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I wanna know what the hell did Phoenix's parents tought when he got disbarred

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Question about the last case of Trials&Tribulations

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I recently got into this series and finished the first two games in a quick succession. I enjoyed it so far. Of course there were some silly and nonsensical sequences but since this is a game and it does not try too hard to be accurate, it was a better choice to just overlook them and have fun. However, I'm currently at the first part of the last case in T&T and I already have a bad feeling about this. (Spoilers from now on) So we obviously have Dahlia as Iris in this case and for some reason no one has noticed it was her. Apparently, dyeing your hair is a 100% effective way to erase your identity and they cannot do something like fingerprint analysis(I don't know what kind of legal basis you need to have in order to check someone's fingerprints but I would think that having the same appearance as a missing convict would be a legit reason). So here is the question: Do we actually have a reason to defend Iris here? I don't know what Wright said to Edgeworth during his hospital visit but he must be a retard if he asked him to defend that woman. This game emphasizes the fact that a person's physical appearance can make a lot of things easier for them but this one is just too much.

    Also I got spoiled about one thing at the end of T&T, unfortunately. It seems that Wright loses his badge after this case. Does this happen in a logical way or was it just an attempt at having an expectation-subverting, downer ending? I'm just curious about these because if people do not generally have a good opinion about that last case then I might just drop it here. It was really enjoyable until now and I want to remember this trilogy in a good way. I haven't checked some reviews or opinions about T&T cases myself because I was afraid of getting spoiled. So just some opinions without spoilers would be fine. Thanks in advance, and sorry if I came up as ranting.

    TL;DR: Does the case "Bridge to Turnabout" make sense in the end and is it as good written as the rest of original trilogy? Please answer without spoilers.

    submitted by /u/welcome_to_cehennem
    [link] [comments]

    Von Karma's English Dub Voice

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Just started getting into the series and im playing the 1st game (4th case). Was just wondering why Von Karma's Objection sound so deep ? Was he meant to sound like that ? Either way I find it pretty funny.

    submitted by /u/Nazdormu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment